FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Surprise Cuckold

Surprise Cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *WEIrishBull OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

The sales team had landed a new contract for a transport company in the East Midlands but we were having a few problems with the initial setup. So early on the Monday morning I dropped in to try and get to the bottom of the issues before meeting the husband and wife (Jim & Linda) that owned and ran the firm for lunch.

Grace, our team lead on the job, met me and showed me around. On the face of it we had a good team and a good setup. But it appeared that the Operations Director, Jim, for this new client was just impossible to please and Grace had tried almost everything.

I met Jim & Linda in a local pub for lunch. Jim, the unhappy Operations Director and his wife Linda, the equally unhappy MD wasted no time in telling me that if I didn’t get things sort ASAP we would be out. Over lunch I tried to get to know and understand them a little better. Jim was in his late 40’s or early 50’s, about 6 feet, medium build with a slightly aggressive manner. Linda might have been in her 50’s but looked mid 40’s, was a curvy size 14/16 and spoke with a quiet confidence. She was the MD and she was also “The Boss”.

As we talked it became clear it was Jim who had a problem with our team and that Linda was taking what he said about us at face value. I had to make a decision, try and get Jim on side or go over his head to Linda and risk blowing the whole thing. I decided what the hell if I couldn’t get them on side we would lose anyway. I challenged Jim saying that if he couldn’t see all the good things we were doing for them then maybe Linda had the wrong guy for Operation Manager and she would be better off with a man that could see that, what we had done already had started to improve revenue and profit and that if he wasn’t so focused whinging about little thing the company would be much better off. Jim looked at me open mouthed and I was just waiting for Linda to tell me where to go when she turns to Jim and says “That’s the kind of strength and direction I need in this company, you could learn something here.” “Yes dear” says a now meek Jim. His tone of voice and the sag of his shoulders spoke volumes of his place in their relationship.

Seeing this I decided to push thing. Speaking to Jim but locking eyes with Linda I said “Yes Jim. Sometimes it takes a real man to show how things can be done.” My wink at Linda brought a smile to her face and a deep sigh from Jim. Linda wets her full lips with the tip of her tongue before saying very slowly “Yes a real men.”

That was all I needed. This wasn’t business anymore this was personal and it was going to be fun. I have been a Bull for many years and I knew I had just uncovered a surprise cuckold couple and that I wanted to make them my cuckold couple. Mind made up, I hold Linda’s gaze and say “Jim, why don’t you go back to work and actually help Grace. Stop being a sissy and get on with it. Linda and I are going to stay here awhile longer and get to know each other better.”

Linda waits a moment and with Jim sitting there limp she turns to him, pokes him in the arm and says “ Didn’t you hear what this man said. Go and make yourself useful for a change.”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmm

Dublin

Possibly too slow but if you like start I will do some more.

By *blecoolerMan  over a year ago

Goole

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Pretty good so far. Some good storeys this past week

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Loving this so far and I can relate to some of that please continue

Dublin

Jim leaves, I order us two drinks and sit close up to Linda “Lets start again. I’m Brain, an experienced Bull with a big cock and I want to use it to fuck you properly.” I offer my hand to shake “Pleased to meet you.”

Linda looks at me still smiling but with some uncertainty in her eyes, shakes my hand and more than a little flustered says “Well I never” but she doesn’t pull way. I’m still holding her hand in a handshake but now lower it over my crotch so she can feel my cock. Her eyes widen a little and she just says “You weren’t lying were you.”

We chatted for a while. I told her that I had guessed that she and Jim were a cuckold couple and that I thought she was a sexy woman and that I’d love to treat her the way she should be treaded. I said the decision as to what would happen next was up to her and I explained what she should do if she wanted me to be her Bull. We finished our drinks and went back to her office.

In Linda’s office I’m sitting in a visitors chair and Linda is standing with her gorgeous round ass perched on the edge of her desk. She calls Jim and tell him to come to her office immediately. Waiting for Jim I admire her. Her long dark hair tied back showing off the curve of her neck, the silk blouse cut perfectly to cling to her 36C breasts, the high waisted pencil skirt with the zip perfectly lined up the front, hugged her hips and ass and her black 4 inch heels showed her shapely elgs off to perfection. The look in her eyes and the colour of her cheeks just made her look even more sexy.

Jim knocks and enters the office. He takes a quick look around and says rather meekly “So you haven’t fired him yet then?” “No Jim I haven’t. In fact Brian here has made me an interesting offer” she says. “And you are going to help me give him my answer.”

“Who, what, I am, what” Jim stammers.

“You are going to do exactly what I tell you to do. Aren’t you darling? Just like the good loving husband you are.” Linda says as she touches his cheek. “You do love me and want me to be happy, don’t you Jim?”

“Yes dear.”

“Good. Now kneel here in front of me.”

Jim takes a very quick, nervous look over at me but just as quickly drops his gaze and looks away. He kneels in front of his sexy wife and following her instruction he slowly starts to slide the zipper of her skirt up. Slowly from knee to crotch, revealing Linda’s stocking covered thighs, the lace top of her holdups and black lace of her panties. From where I am sitting I can see the dark stain of her wetness on the panties. Just lifting her bum off the edge of the desk, she arches her back a little and tells Jim to slide her panties off. “Now take them and crawl over to Brian and offer them to him”

On hands and knees Jim crawls over to me and offers me the black lace panties. Taking the panties I tell Jim to stay where he is and tell Linda to explain what has just happened.

“Jim dear, by giving my panties to Brian I have accepted his kind offer to become my Bull and I will become his slut and as you are my cuck we are now his. Isn’t that wonderful?”

Jim just half nods. “Answer Linda properly cuckboy” I tell him. “Yes dear”.

With Jim kneeling in front of me I put Linda’s panties over his head, positioning the damp crotch over his nose. I tell Linda to come and kneel beside Jim. I stand up and Linda asks what I want from her. I open my trousers, take out my semi hard cock and I tell her to help herself.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

Mmmmm

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Mmmmmmmmmm

By *icky001Man  over a year ago

Congleton

[Removed by poster at 13/03/17 10:16:33]

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Certainly interested in reading more

By *olosuckMan  over a year ago

runcorn

Great so far

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Dublin

“Wow” is all Linda says as she take my cock in both hands and starts to kiss and lick it. She skilfully works her hands on the shaft as she circles the head with her tongues and lips. She barely stops to tell Jim “Now that is what I call a real cock, not you’re your tiny dick” before taking the head of my cock into her mouth. With one hand she cups my balls, stroking the shaft as her starts a great rhythm bobbing her mouth up and down on my cock.

“That’s it slut, suck my cock like the slut that you are.” At this Linda picks up the pace and I hold her head and start to fuck her mouth. “You see Jim she loves real cock. She is a great cock sucking slut.”

I pull out of her mouth and stroking her hair I say “Shall we see what kind of dick you have been trying to work with for the past year?”

“Stand up and strip off cuckboy” I tell him. Jim does as instructed. Standing there we can see how turn on he is because his tiny 5 inch cock is sticking straight out in front of him. Linda pulls this tiny dick making Jim come close so his pencil dick is beside my cock.

“You see Brian this is what I have had to put up with. This tiny little thing which is less than half the length and girth of your magnificent cock. Actually he is less than half a man.”

“Now Jim go and stand in the corner while Linda and I have some fun. You can watch but don’t speak and don’t touch that, what is it? What will we call it? That sissy clit. Yes that’s what we will call it. Your sissy clit.” Linda laughs as I help her to her feet. I sit down again and ask Linda to strip for me. “Strip for me like my gorgeous slut.”

Swaying her hips her hands glide over her body. Down over her hips and bringing them up her legs she teases the open front of her skirt to just reveal her white skin above the stockings. Hands over her stomach to cup her fabulous breasts through the silk blouse. She undoes the top button to show her amazing cleavage and a glimpse of the black lace bra encasing her tits. Using her elbows to squeeze her tits together her hand go up either side of her neck and she removes the clips holding her hair back. Her long dark hair fall down and at the same instant her hands drop to her chest where rips the blouse open wide with buttons flying to fully reveal the black lace bra. Now the strip turns into more of a lapdance as Linda bends right over me before straightening up again, turning around and slowly unclasping her bra. One by one she lets the shoulder straps fall off the shoulders, and then in classic stripper style she turns back to face me and in one smooth motion she throws off the bra to show off her tits. And they where superb, full and round with wonderful dark nipples. This time as bent to dance over me I took them one at a time and flicked my tongue over those nipples.

Now standing and swaying in front of me Linda massaged her breasts and twicked and pinched her nipples making them stand out even more. One hand slide to where the last bit of zip was holding her skirt in place. She tried to open it with the one hand but wasn’t able, so she tries again with two. The swaying and strip come to a stop as she zip is caught and she is having trouble opening it.

“That’s OK Linda, just wait there. Jim come over here and take your wife’s skirt so I can fuck her.”

Jim does as he is told and comes over to open the zipper. He manages to open it and takes off her skirt and we can both see her smooth waxed pussy and the other lips glinting with moisture. “You can kneel and watch from there cuckboy as a reward. Now Linda why don’t you finish that lapdance?” Linda puts on a great dance moving her body up real close, occasionally her tits or ass off me. I can’t resist occasionally reaching out to touch, or fondle or squeeze. My cock is rock hard and Linda cant resist stroking it and playing with my balls. She bend over to let her tits hang in front of my face with my right hand I reach out, cup her pussy and then slide one then two fingers into her. With my left hand I guide her head down onto my shoulder so I can whisper into her ear. I tell her what I want her to do next.

Linda turns away from me and shakes her sexy ass at me, she reaching back between her legs and grabs my cock. “Can your slut please have this cock in her pussy. Pleaseeee.”

Holding her by the hips I lower her so her pussy is just touching my cock. “Now you know what I said in the pub earlier. I will only play save until we get your test results. Now show cuckboy his job.” I hand her the condom packet and she kneels down, calls Jim over to her. “Now Jim, I want you to hold Brian’s beautiful cock while I put this condom on it. OK darling?” And she gives him a peck on the cheek.

Jim holds my cock by the base with both hands as Linda stretches the condom over the head of my cock on down the shaft. She tells Jim to keep it held lick that as once again straddles it. Again I hold her hips so her pussy is just at the tip of my cock.

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

Mmmm

More!

Dublin

“Help me Jim” Linda says. Guiding his hand on my cock they position the head at the entrance of her pussy. “That’s it Jim help me take this monster cock” she says and she lowers herself on my cock. With the head of my cock gripped in her hot wet pussy we both start to move are hips as she slowly take more and more of my cock. Inch by inch she take my cock until she has all 11 inches in her. With my cock now deep inside her I hold her to me, both arms go around her so I can play with her nipple with one hand tease her clit with the tip of my finger. She moans and grinds down harder on me cock as I play with her clit. My cock is not moving in her but I can feel her pussy gripping it. Looking over her shoulder I can see Jim kneeling there, naked except for the black panties on his head, staring at his wife.

“cuckboy, make yourself useful and start licking this lovely hard clit I’m playing with. I don’t want you to stop until I can feel you slut wife cum all over my cock.” My fingers only leave Linda’s clit when I can feel Jim tongue take over. Linda starts to lift herself up she can fuck my cock but I hold her by the hips and pull her down keeping my cock all the way inside her. I nibble her ear and tell her I don’t want her to fuck my cock until after I have felt her cum. She groans but agrees. I can’t see but I sense she has grabbed Jims head as she urges him on “Lick my clit you useless fuck I need to cum. I want to cum with this magnificent cock filling me up. Oh God, Oh fuck, Yes”

I can feel her orgasm building and I rock my hips a little just changing the pressure of my cock in her pussy. She is almost there, telling me she is about to cum so I lift here slightly and start to fuck her with with quick hard trusts and tell her “Yes cum for me my slut”. With that she cums gushing over my cock and balls. Holding her tightly as the orgasm waves over her body I tell Jim to clean up and lick her cum off my balls and the floor. Linda, panting, leans forward so she can get a good look at Jim’s panty cover head lapping at my balls. “I think he is enjoying that” she tells me “Aren’t you Jim? You like liking a real mans balls don’t you?” “If it makes you happy” he says between slurps.

“Go lay on the floor in front of the desk cuckboy” I tell him.

With my cock still deep in Linda I stand up, lifting her with me. I carry her to the desk we are now both standing over Jim with Linda bent over leaning on the desk. Holding her by the waste I slowly pull back, almost all the way out and then slowly, very very slow I push back in. “Please fuck me. Please fuck my pussy hard” Linda begs. She tries to push back, to speed things up but I move with her keeping the penetration very slow. “Did you hear that cuckboy?” I ask. ”Your slut wife is begging to be fucked hard. What do you make of that?” Jim only mumbles so I give his tiny dick a poke with my toe. “What did you say cuckboy?”

“I said whatever makes her happy.”

“So do you want me to fuck your slut wife hard cuckboy?”

“Yes” spoken very softly.

Another poke to the tiny dick “What? Tell me what you want. No actually beg me.”

“Please fuck my slut wife.” I pull well back and then slam back into Lindas pussy and holding her by the hips I grind into her.

“Oh yes” cries Linda “fuck me just like that. Actually fuck me anyway you like. Just please fuck me.”

“cuckboy?” is all I say with a question in my voice.

“Yes please fuck her hard” Jim says and again I pull back and fuck Linda with one long hard stroke and stop again.

“Oh God please don’t stop” Linda pants and then the penny drops with Jim and he starts to beg me to fuck his wife and I start to fuck her deep and hard.

Linda is now pushing back meeting every stroke. I spank first one ass check then the other as I fuck faster and faster. “Oh yes, fuck, I’m going to cum again” she gasps. I can feel my own orgasm building and I up the tempo even more. Linda cums again, once more gushing all over my cock (she is an incredible squirted) and the hot rush almost sends me over the edge. As Linda termers subside I fuck her with a few final hard strokes and I explode.

Easing out, holding on to the base of the condom so it doesn’t come off I can see Jim laying on the floor Lindas cum all over him and is still humbling, begging “Please fuck her, fuck her hard, fuck my slut wife, fuck her with that huge cock.” I laugh and Linda joins in. “You can stop begging now cuckboy” I tell him.

Linda turns, kneels down and slowly and carefully starts to take the cum fill condom off my cock.

“Thank you Jim for your help. I really need to be fuck by a proper man with a proper cock. And to celebrate we can both get presents. You get this” and she pours the cum from the condom over his chest “and I get this” and she takes my cock into her mouth and starts to clean it.

mmmm nice so far!

By *blecoolerMan  over a year ago

Goole

Excellent!

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

How far will they go