FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > older neighbour moved

older neighbour moved

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After Jeff moved, our sex lives were just as intense, but it was more fantasy that was fueling it as opposed to the reality of Jeff fucking Helen and teaching us the delights and pleasure of raw wanton sex. My imagination was running wild as I would describe all sorts of scenario's and situations as a prelude to us fucking. She was more akin to wearing revealing clothes and the thrill of someone seeing her panties on a night out got her as wet as it did me hard.

She was still working at the pub in the evenings along with her friend and they started sharing the driving. Her friend Elaine was a couple of years older than Helen, very pretty and Helen kind of looked up to her. She was the subject of many an argument back in the dark days of my jealousy, as I believed she preyed on Helen's innocence and would try to get her with other guys when they went out. The new me, however, thrived on her now and a lot of the scenario's would include Elaine leading Helen astray in our fantasies.

One night, Elaine dropped Helen off very very late, I had fallen asleep before she got home, which she later told me had been 1.30am as opposed to the usual 11.30 to midnight. I left her sleeping when I went to work and got home that evening to distraught and tearful Helen, I cuddled her and calmed her down as her story (confession) tumbled out of her mouth. What she told me both excited and frightened me. It took a few weeks to get the whole story out of her, but I learned enough that night to want to fuck the hell out of her right there and then. Her boss from her secretarial job in the day often drank at the pub and was always flirting with Elaine, even though he was much older, they got on really well. Unbeknownst to me, Helen had told Elaine about Jeff fucking her and Elaine had hinted that she might fuck Eddie and have an older lover herself. That night, Eddie's wife was away and he had been teasing Elaine about visiting him at his home. When their shift ended, Elaine was driving and told Helen they were going to call on Eddie for a laugh, Helen tried to protest, but to no avail, there they were at 11.45 knocking on his front door. He answered wearing just his boxers and was just as surprised as Helen was that they were both there. He invited them in and went upstairs to change, Elaine grabbed Helen's hand and took her upstairs with her in to Eddie's bedroom. He hadn't had time to change and was still in his boxers, Helen told me she looked at his bulge and he caught her and smiled, she flushed and said she felt very awkward. He lay on the bed and patted either side and told them to sit beside them. Elaine said she smelled of beer and needed to shower, which seemed odd to Helen, but Eddie showed them to the bathroom and then got a load of towels before leaving them alone. Elaine told Helen that she wanted him and she needed to help her, told her that she would have a shower first and then while Helen had a shower and was out the way, she would fuck Eddie. Elaine was quickly in and out of the shower, dried herself and put her panties back on and tied the towel around her breasts. Helen then got in the shower as Elaine went back to the bedroom. After her shower she put her bra on (nothing else, which I questioned but she didn't know why) and wrapped the towel around her waist. She went in the bedroom and stood rooted to the spot as she saw Elaine lying on the bed, her towel discarded, wearing just her panties whilst passionately kissing Eddie, who was lying on top of the blankets, naked, his erect cock sticking straight up. She told me it was like a bolt of lightening hitting her crotch as she watched them, her nipples hardening and her pussy moistening with excitement. She watched as he played with Elaine's tits and rubbed her pussy through her panties, Elaine's hand on his penis, stroking it up and down from the base to the head. As she told me, Helen was emphasizing how excited it made her watching them. Eddie noticed her and broke off the kiss and told her to sit alongside her. She did as she was told. He had pushed Elaine down to suck on his cock and pulled Helen toward him, kissing her and releasing her towel, casting it aside revealing her pussy to his eyes. He then pushed her down and proceeded to instruct them both on how to kiss, lick and suck his cock. They worked on him and listened to his every instruction, not even hesitating as he told them to kiss and fondle each other. She told me that they were knelt either side of him over his cock as they first kissed and then ran their hands down each others bodies, how Elaine cupped and played with her bra covered tits as she played and fondled Elaine's bare breasts. How she felt Elaine's fingers gently run over her naked pussy while she mirrored her actions feeling her panty clad pussy. They then proceeded to suck his cock, Helen informing me that his fingers were in her pussy as they both sucked him, making him cum long and hard with the most semen she had ever seen, she said it was loads. Elaine grabbed Helen's hand and said to her "lets go", much to Eddie's disapproval. They dressed and rushed out to the car, Elaine dropping Helen off and then going home according to her, who knows?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *oxypair2008Couple  over a year ago

near chester

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

I'm so pleased this is continuing

By *blecoolerMan  over a year ago

Goole

By *esidetheseaMan  over a year ago

Castlebar

I've been checking back hoping for more... and I wasn't disappointed!

By *ilk69Man  over a year ago

city.

Well done, great story.more please.

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *affy11Man  over a year ago

Wales

By *icetitsWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

Glad it's moving along nicely xx

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Getting even better

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

definitely got me hard

harrogate

Good to see this continued

Glad this is continuing

By *ambi n thumperCouple  over a year ago

Rugeley

So happy this is continuing

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *rmrshorny2Couple  over a year ago

Seaside

carry on

Welcome back

harrogate

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Older men: can't leave them alone for a minute tsk tsk........hahaha I wish!!

more plz

More

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

what happened next

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago