FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > bi mmf

bi mmf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *agger888 OP   Man  over a year ago

south lanarkshire

Tracey & Mike had been thinking about trying out a fantasy they had, they both wanted to suck on a cock together, they had never done this before but the thought of sharing a hot hard throbbing cock excited them.

One night they decided that they would give it a go, they contacted Davy on a swingers site they had been using.

Davy was quite hot and during the chat he was also horny as hell he had a nice large cock and he too had a fantasy where a bi couple sucked and shared his cock.

Tracy was a little bit older than Davy & Mike was a little bit older than her, she had a lovely full figure with great legs,ass and big breasts. Mike was tall and his cock was quite large and thick too.

It was around 20:00 that Tracy & Mike showed up she was wearing a long coat, stockings and shiny heels, she was wearing glasses and she had a good dose of bright red lipstick, Mike came clean shaved and was wearing a suit.

When Davy offered to take her coat his cock was throbbing she took it off and to his amazement she was not wearing anything underneath.

After some small talk Davy asked Mike if he had ever sucked a cock before, no but id love to he said, Tracy's eyes opened wide and she licked her lips.

As Davy took his cock out Mike leaned over and started to wank him they were all naked now and Tracy sat on the end of the bed slowly stroking her pussy, Mike took his cock in his mouth and started to suck slowly to start before he worked up to speed he was clearly enjoying himself, Tracy was watching and would sometimes wank Davy into her husbands mouth telling him that he is such a dirty cock sucker she was clearly very wet as you could hear her pussy while she played, Mike was looking at her as he took his cock deeper down his throat, would you like to help me he said to his wife, she bent over and kissed Davy before she got down beside her husband they were kissing each other with Davys cock between their mouths sharing and passing it to each other, sucking like they've never sucked before, I want to see you 69 she said, Davy and mike kissed a few times wanking each other before Davy got on top and started to fuck Mikes mouth, mike already had his cock in his loving every minute Tracy stood in front of them fingering her pussy going form one to the other and sucking each of their dicks, I fkn love watching you guys suck she said, will you fuck him Davy ?

Mike looked a bit shocked this wasn't what they had planned, I will if he lets me he said, Mike then bent over and offered his ass to Davy.

Would you like to hear what happened next ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah plz

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Please continue.

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

oh yes plz

By *oxyukCouple  over a year ago

hitchin

I'll be back for part 2!!!!!!!

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Oh yes please

Yes. Would love to hear more. Pretty please

By *ereforgigglesMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Fuck yes... so hard as I read this.. definitely continue!

Why can't I meet a couple like this

By *agger888 OP   Man  over a year ago

south lanarkshire

Mike bent over his ass was in the air ready and slightly nervous for Davys big cock, tracy was kissing his back and stroking his ass, shall I put it in she said, I think you might want to get it wet 1st Davy laughed, she leaned over and sucked him spitting lots of her saliva on his now throbbing cock.

She gripped his cock and rubbed it against her hubbys asshole spitting on that to, fuck him she said slide that big cock deep in his ass I want to see him fucked like a sissy slut. Both Mike & Davy were a little taken back, Tracy was getting really horny and wanted to see Mike fucked like a bitch.

Davy slid his big hard cock deep in his ass in one go all the way in balls deep, Mike groaned and Tracy groaned too, she was furiously rubbing her clit and gripping Davys cock as he started to fuck Mike, in & out , in & out , in & out getting faster and faster as he started to pump him, Dave grabbed his hair and really started to fuck him now, his balls slapping off his as he pounded his tight virgin asshole.

Tracy the lay down in front of Mike and ordered him to lick her soaking wet cunt, my clit my clit she screamed as he tongued her hole, lick my clit you whore she screamed. Davy was really fucking Mike now his cock was throbbing and he was close to cumming, im going to cum he said, Tracy said I want you to come over his face, she moved around and as Davy pulled his cock from Mikes gaping ass they both started to suck him, sharing his cok as he let rip spurt after spurt over both of their faces, Tracy sucked every last drop from his dick and turned and kissed her hubby cum dribbling from her mouth into his, you filthy fucker she said, I always knew you were such a dirty boy xxx

By *andDeeCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

Don't know if I could take a cock up my arse, but we do fantasise about DVP. Or a man deep up inside my woman's pussy as I fuck her tight little arse. Another is him fucking my woman as I fuck him, the harder I fuck him, the deeper and harder his cock is going up inside her, which would have her not being able to hold back from coming all over another mans cock.

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Mmmmm nice

By *mu96Man  over a year ago

Douglas

Would love to be involved in something like this as either the one fucking or getting fucked its a huge fantasy of mine

Good post thanks, and right on my real- life preferences. As a bi top, I'd love to give a guy a good pumping up the ass whilst he's made to lick his partner's cunt. Specially if he's had to watch me licking it out first

I've had some amazing mmf experiences

» Add a new message to this topic