FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The sales girl tease

The sales girl tease

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had a bit of fun with a construction site saleswoman today anyone wanna hear the story?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthygirl321Woman  over a year ago

flintshire

Me

Well, as a few of you know I'm an electrician in the north east, I work on housing sites around the area, today I was tasked with a maintenance job in the site sales house, there often manned by beautiful women, in more revealing uniforms in order to sell houses, the one I met today was lovely, I arrived after lunch to have a look at the bathroom lights, I entered the sales suit to announce my arrival, she already had the tea and biscuits out ready, after signing my paper work she led me into the sales house, a large 5 bedroom home, and up the stairs, I dropped my tool bag down gently at the top of the stairs, her leading me into the bathroom. We began with the normal chit chat that all normal customers get, she asked if I did things 'on the side' which I jokingly replied of course, 'can't resist abit on the side' she smiled, making perfect eye contact passing me a screw driver, her hand rested on my knee..... shall I continue?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes

I looked down, her eyes watching me as I looked from her hand along her arm, over to the blouse she had unbuttoned down a tad since I had last looked ' are you trying to lead me astray?' I asked jokingly, 'maybe' she replied gently, her hand moving over my semi bulging cock held in by my work pants. 'Would that be such a bad thing' she asked, undoing the button and sliding down my zipper in one fell swoop, her other hand joining it pulling down my boxers, my cock springing out, she licked the tip playfully, her eyes locked on mine the whole time. My heart beat increased rapidly, my dick throbbing, I climbed down the ladder slowly, putting down the screwdriver. Her hand slid up and down my shaft, just slow enough to tease, her kissing it again, then suddenly engulfing it deep into her mouth... shall I continue

By *orthygirl321Woman  over a year ago

flintshire

Yes

I stood there, for a good 5 minutes, her lips tickling my shaft as they slipped so effortlessly along its full length, her hand gently rubbing my balls, she looked up, locking eyes with me again, as she pushed her head even further onto my throbbing cock, my eyes almost rolling back into my skull, she pulled off, taking me by the hand leading me into the bedroom 'you don't mess around' I said jokingly, as she pulled me into the room, pushing me to the floor asif I was nothing, she pulled her blouse buttons undone one by one, until a gorgeous pink lace bra was visible, she shimmied out of the super tight pencil skirt to reveal a matching thong, I smiled as she dived down, pulling my heavy work boots off, as I took my company polo top off... shall I continue?

By *enny112Man  over a year ago

golborne

Yes

By *irtydick4004Man  over a year ago

Loughborough

Continue...

She locked eyes with me, kissing down my chest as she pulled my trousers down, she gave my cock a quick kiss, teasing me, leaving me hoping she would engulf me again, she slid herself, up my body, till we were face to face, I kissed her hard, my hands running down her sides over her perfect hips, my thumbs wrapped round the edge of her thong, pulling if down as I went, she sat up, pulling the thing the remainder of her seemingly endless legs, she straddled me, our naked body's seeming so intune. 'Put it in me' she said softly, willing me on, rubbing her dripping pussy all over my throbbing member.... shall I continue?

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

With her rubbing harder and harder on me, begging me for my cock, I grab low down my shaft, rubbing my tip on her bulging little clit, her soft little pussy lips clamming to my cock, by this point she is so wet, I push the tip in gently, she moaned loudly, beggin for me to push deeper, but with me holding her weight above me, I'm in complete control, I lower down an inch or so, her moaning louder and louder, her breathing getting faster and faster.... shall I continue?

What would you do if someone said no? Lol

Shall I continue too fucking right

After a good 5 minutes of teasing her, pushing slowly deeper and deeper, 'please just give it to me' she moaned begging, I stopped holding her body weight and dropped her down, her tiny dripping pussy took every inch of my cock, it felt so good I could barely remain in control of myself. holding her hips I bounced her slowly on my as she moaned, her breathing getting rapidly heavier, I was so close to cumming, I bounced her faster and faster until her beautiful tight ass was a blur to me,, just as I was about to cum, she pushed down deeply one final time, rolled off me, taking my full load all over her face and breasts... shall I continue?

Do you need to ask just keep it going

She looks down at her breasts, covered in my cum, 'what a mess you have made!' She jokes ecitedly, before I can even answer her fingers wiping every little drop into her mouth, 'ooh I've missed abit' she says, diving back onto me, sucking every drop of the tip of my cock, 'wow' I say 'that was great' her eyes looking up at me again locked with mine, 'I'm not finished with you' she said, pulling me up by hand. She layed back on the bed, her legs spread wide, I started rubbing her pulsing little clit with my hand, her head swung back, i pushed two fingers inside her, using my thumb to rub her clit still, I found her g spot and started to tease it, rubbing it in time with her clit, her hips raised, 'come closer' she moaned softly, I moved up the bed towards her, just as I got within about a foot, she moaned louder than I'd heard her yet, squirting delicious juices all over my face and the bed, I lapped up every drop, just like she had, jokingly mentioning 'I missed abit' as I pushed my tongue into her soaking wet pussy, my lips fully eclipsed by her lips.... more to come

More please

I quickened my pace, her breathing matching me, she started to tremble to her core, she came again hard, squirting yet more juices, this time straight into my waiting mouth. She tasted so good, I climbed up her, grabbed her by her long blonde locks, dragging her off the bed, moving her onto her knees at the end of the bed, before I had chance to keep control of her, she moved forward, taking my full length in her gorgeous mouth, she gagged herself, but kept going, sucking harder than she had before, I blew a load all over her face, she didn't even hesitate, not wiping off the dripping warm cum off her face, she took me in her mouth again, giving the same super hard suck, until I came again, spraying more of my cum on her face...

More

She repeated this until she had 4 fresh loads all over her face. There was so much cum on her, it had started to run down her chest. Suddenly, there was a knock at the front door, a customer had obviously come for a viewing. We both dropped to our knees, so's not to be seen through the windows. 'Just a minute' she shouted down the stairs, as we both scrambled to put our clothes back on. She was dressed in record time, wiping the bucket loads of cum on her face and chest into her mouth, giving me a quick wink and blowing me a kiss. I got dressed as quick as I could and collected my tools from the bathroom. Upon putting my tools back in my tool bag I noticed she had left me a little present, her soaking wet lace thong was draped over my hammer, I stuffed it in my pocket and walked casually down the stairs, announcing to her (now busy with customers) I was finished working, and that I would be back tommorow to fit some heaters in her office. 'Okay, see you tommorow' she said calmly, I ran back to the van as quick as I could, still out of breath from the fun we had just had.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please

Who needs heaters.....

More