FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A little fantasy of mine..

A little fantasy of mine..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iteMyLip OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

So I've recently started dating this wonderful, sexy man and I've fallen in love with him. We get on so well and his sex drive matches mine amazingly. But as we both have really highly sex drives I've found myself creating little scenarios in my mind...

Here is the first installment I hope you enjoy it...

Let me set the scene: My kids have gone away with their dad so myself and BC decide to spend a night out. I'm dressed in my full body stocking and my favourite little black dress with my cute little ankle boots on. BC arrives at my door to pick me up and I see the colour of his eyes darken with lust as he sees my outfit. Without closing the front door he pushes me back against the wall by the door and kisses me hard and passionately, his hand entwines in my long straight hair. I moan and lean into him, my hands running over his back, nails dragging slightly. He caresses my body, his hands roaming over the stocking of my inner thigh, he reaches my sex and groans into my mouth. “You are my dirty little whore” he says into my mouth as he discovers I'm not wearing panties. I bite his shoulder through his shirt and cling to him as he expertly rubs my already swollen clit, I moan loudly and he rubs faster, his voice ragged he says“Come for me babe, show me how dirty you can be” and slips 2 fingers into my soaking pussy, his thumb on my clit still I moan loudly and feel my legs start to weaken with pleasure. I'm surprised how quickly he's making me cum and shout out “Oh yes baby, i'm your dirty little slut, i'm coming for you” Just then someone walks past and hears me, looking straight into my house and watches as I cum hard as BC finger fucks me by my open front door. I bite my lip and then bury my face in his shoulder clinging to him as the waves of euphoria wash over me and I'm left standing quivering with pleasure.

As it subsides he makes me lick his fingers clean and I straighten up my dress, I catch a glimpse of a man still watching through my open door and I blush then smile at him and grab my bag to leave the house with BC. The night has only just begun and I find myself aroused all over again at what could come next...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hopefully we can make this reality one day :P would love to read more stories of yours though!

By *ohnvoyeurMan  over a year ago

Derby

I am a voyeur who loves watching and I regularly fantasise about the kind of scenario you described, where I get a view of a naked woman or a peeing woman or a woman being fingered etc - mmmm my peeping tom eyes would be focused right on your pussy and it would be a double bonus that you enjoy being watched mmmm - thank you for posting your story - you have a talent for sexually arousing writing.

» Add a new message to this topic