FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > She cheated

She cheated

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd been on another site, meeting a few women off there over the course of a few months but one woman really stood out as one of the best meets I've ever had. We'd chatted and found out we had similar sexual interests, she was married with children and loved elicit daytime meets, I was flexible with being self employed. We arranged to meet up on a Friday afternoon at mine to scratch that itch, when she turned up at mine she wore a grey jumper that hung off one shoulder, exposing a black bra strap, fitted jeans and black heels, her dark brown hair was wavey and hung loose down to her shoulders, minimal makeup with a sexy red shade of lipstick applied .....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

No time for drinks or idle chit chat, we both knew what we were there for. The kiss was electric, full of lust and naughty promises of things to come. Our hands roamed everywhere over each others bodies and I discovered that black bra strap wasn't a bra strap. Under her jumper she wore a little fitted basque, black with a silver stitched pattern. She pulled my top off and I kicked my shoes to the corner of the room, kissing me while running her hands over my chest. I needed to undress this sexy woman, her jumper came off in 1 easy movement, I looked down to admire her slim body, I looked into her eyes, smiling I told her those jeans are coming off and pushed her onto my bed. She starred into my eyes as she undid the buttons and began peeling them over her hips as she raised her bum to allow the downward motion, coming to her aid I grabbed hold and pulled them down past her thighs, over her knees and off of her legs completely. Over my shoulder they went to fall crumpled on the floor, she had black stockings on, clipped to the basque, and a tiny black thong on over the top of the straps, perfect and I told her so. She looked great and she knew it.

I wanted to be pressed up against her, as I moved towards her she raised a hand and said stop. Not till you lose them, pointing at my trousers. Im sure you've seen lightening reactions before, where clothing is miraculously removed in record time, yeah I was just as quick as the quickest. Leaping out of the trousers and onto the bed to join her. She squealed and we fought for dominance as our lips locked and tongues explored, hell she could kiss and I couldn't wait to see what else her sexy mouth could do

I'd allowed her to straddle me and she slowly ground her crotch down against mine, my raging hard cock ached to be touched, kissed, licked and fucked. She moaned into my mouth as her pelvis rocked against mine, her feeling my rock hard cock against her pussy, she aimed her clit at my belly end, twitching every time the touched. The times table running in my head to slow my passion down, I wanted this to last.

I'd decided that only her thong was coming off, I wanted her in the basque and stockings while we fucked, it's an image that turns me on no end.

She began kissing and nibbling my neck and ear lobe, her hands wandering south across my belly, fiddling with the elastic in the waist band of my boxers before finding their way inside, fingers searching out my hard cock as she whispers in my ear, look who's all excited to see me. One of her hand snakes around my shaft and slowly pumps up and down, feeling my foreskin move, exposing my belly end and all that sensitivity. After a few slow fist pumps on my cock she let go and swiftly disposed of my boxers and sat back to continue her cock play, hold my gaze she placed her hands around my cock and continued the slow pumping action she'd done before. Without breaking eye contact she dribbled a large amount of saliva onto my cock to lubricate it, all the while continuing pumping my hard cock with her hands

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please

The wetness around my cock that lubricated her fist pumps made a very sexy and satisfying noise, her rhythm was slow, her grip was tight and my mind was bombarded with sensual feelings, she smirked and moved herself down my legs, bending at the waist and lowering mouth down towards my cock, I can feel her warm breath against the wetness on my cock on each slow downward pump she does with her hands, and then a soft warmth as her luscious lips kiss my cock tip, she looks up at me and asks if I'd like her to put my cock in her mouth, as she waits for my answer her tongue darts out and tastes the precum leaking on the tip, fuck she looks good doing that, I swallow and nod at her, I can't hear you she says, I breathe in and with a deeper voice than normal I say yes as my head nods again, she smiles and responds with good. Her gaze never leaves me as she opens her mouth and slowly lowers herself wrapping her lips around my hard shaft and slowly moving downwards, she engulfs the head and swirls her tongue around the to and underneath it, sensations exploding in my head, mmmmmmm she says as her head dips lower taking in about half my length before she raises her move up again to the top, swirling that sexy tongue of hers all around my sensitive bell end again, she repeats this action a few times more, moaning all the while, those vocal vibrations really turning me on and her eyes never left mine the whole time.

Just as I'm settling into this sexy rhythm she only goes and swallows my whole length in one go, her lips tight around the base of my cock, eyes locked together and her tongue swirling around my cock my determination to last was faltering, get a grip I told myself as I gripped the bed sheets and willed my cock to calm down.

bradford

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Brilliant

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Good so far

By *olfie2000Man  over a year ago

Here or There

We'd discussed previously how much we both loved giving and receiving oral, I knew she got off on giving but what she was now doing to my raging hard cock and mind, was something I'd not experienced before. Her mouth skills were excellent and at that time I didn't want it to stop. She alternated between taking my whole length, gagging as I could feel her pushing my cock down her throat, my thrusts meeting her downward push, to her releasing me to catch her breathe, while spitting on my cock and using her hands to pump up and down before taking the tip back into her mouth and swirling her tongue around all the sensitive areas and sucking for all she was worth, then shed return to forcing all my length back down her through again, I've no idea how long this went on for but I felt on cloud 9 and the sensations just kept building and building. I do remember telling her if she kept it up I was going to cum, thinking she'd slow down but it just spurred her on, looking at me with a devilish glint in her eyes and a quicker pace than before she finally tipped me over the edge. Thrusting upwards into her mouth, my body singing and me shouting out 'oh my fucking god!', I released what felt like the entire contents of my balls, my cock just kept pumping and twitching away in her mouth as she did her best to suck and swallow as much as she could.

Wow great thread

neath

Nice

It took a while for me to come back down after that amazing orgasm, by now she'd laid done next to me kissing my neck and running her hands over my belly and chest, when I could finally focus properly I saw a very big cheeky smile on her face, she really did look proud of herself, we kissed deeply and I tasted myself as our tongues explored each others mouths. I pulled her close while my hands roamed as far across her body as our position allowed, her bum was firm but squashed easily in my hands, her smooth skin feeling great on my finger tips and the contrast of her stockings was causing tingles in me. I traced kisses around her neck, jaw line and ear lobe, my finger exploring all the bare flesh between her stocking tops and basque, without actually touching her pussy, I was in tease mode, it was payback. All the warm soft skin on her hips and buttocks had my hands attention as my mouth explored her neck, shoulders and tops of her arms, slowly working my way down her body I traced kisses. Once I'd positioned myself between her legs I could smell her sex, if I'd of touched her tiny thong at that moment I know it would of been wet, she squirmed under me as my kisses covered all the areas my fingers had been exploring just earlier, taking my time and trying to tease her were my goals, this wasn't to be rushed. As well as my kisses I reintroduced my finger tips to her bare flesh, caressing her bum cheeks as my mouth traced across her groin and hips, on to the tops of her thighs and past the tops of her stockings, the feel of them on my lips was such a great contrast to her soft flesh, down to her knees and onto her calms my kisses traced, a slightly different route of her inner thighs as I moved back upwards, slowly up towards her pussy with a slight change of direction missing her pussy and ending up tracing the lower material of her thong back up to her hip, she moaned in frustration and I knew my plan was working

neath

Nice

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

This is a great read a very horny story getting turned on reading it

Loving this

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Great story more please

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Near MK

I grab hold of her tiny thong, and pull it down, instantly her bum raises to help their removal, sliding them down over her sexy stocking clad legs and on to the floor they go. She has a tiny little runway of hair on her pubic mound and then smooth skin all around her sexy pussy, i can see shes turned on, moisture glistens around her lips and a tiny dribble runs down towards her bum hole. She looks and smells divine, I'm really looking forward to tasting her but first I want to continue teasing her just a little more. Now that her pussy is exposed to me I carry on with the kisses, following the same path as when she still had her thong on, she's squirming more and more trying to get my lips on hers so I use my hands to try pin her down, I'm circling her pussy, a downward spiral getting closer and closer with every kiss, her hips shake as she's trying to force her pussy onto my mouth, I reach the bottom of her little runway, her hips stop moving as my tongue reaches out and touches the very top of her lips, she let's out a big loud sigh and I move down the left side of her pussy tracing with my tongue, reaching the bottom I slowly trace up the right side till I'm back to the top, she has goosebumps all over her skin as I repeat this tongue trace twice more, on the third descent I stop at the bottom, swirling my tongue and tasting her leaking juices before pushing my tongue out further and licking right up the middle of her pussy slightly pushing inside and licking all the way to the top. Her hands instantly grab my head, trying to push me back inside her, her hips rising up too. I let her guide me a little and give her the pleasure she's craving, she's pushed me to her clit which I can feel hardening under my tongue, I swirl my tongue around it feeling it getting harder and bigger, I clamp my lips around it and suck, my tongue teasing it she responds by thrusting her hips upwards, pulling my head into her, heavy breathes and the words ohh fuck that's it, right there, don't you dare stop. Who am I to refuse such a thing, I want her to cum so I push 2 fingers inside her pussy, searching for her sensitive g spot, she moans louder as I find it, her thighs begin to clamp around my head, her pussy soaking my fingers as I push and rub against her gspot, tongue swirling around her clit she tenses up more and more, a coiled spring waiting for release. She's moaning and crushing my head in her thighs, I carry on the assault on her clit and g spot, her muscles are trembling from all the licking and fingerings she tells me she wants to cum, so I up the pace on my fingers and tongue, she builds up and her pussy starts to spasm around my fingers, clamping around them tight as she calls out ahhh yes, ohh my God, juices are spraying my fingers and face, lapping them up and keeping the pressure on her clit as she rides her orgasm. We're both soaked along with my bed, her juices are all over my chin and mouth, as I climb up her body letting her relax after her orgasm I notice with all the excitement of making her cum I'm hard again.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

God I want more

Near MK

bradford

neath

Yea

She has the biggest Cheshire cat smile you've ever seen on her face, her eyes are closed and it's obvious she's still enjoying the orgasm we created together. I reach out and turn her head towards me, she leans in and we kiss, tongues exploring and sharing her juices. She can feel my hardness pressing against her thighs, the contrast of her flesh and stockings against my sensitive cock feels amazing. She manages to push me onto my back and raises herself over the top of me, legs either side of my hips, I can feel her wetness on my cock as it's trapped between us, she slowly grinds up and down along the length, spreading her warm wetness. The sensations are amazing, she can keep doing this as I'm really loving the feeling of her being in control, I'm curious as to how long she's willing to savour this moment. As she grinds along my cock, there's that moment where her clit meets my shaft, every time they touch she slows down, shivers and savours the feelings, and moans into my mouth. I'm thrusting up to meet her downward grind to intensify her pleasure, there isn't much to beat the sight and sound of her pleasure in our tryst. My hands are on her hips, pulling and pushing with her grinding, I can feel just how wet she is, I love that feeling, knowing I'm the cause is so sexy. Her motions are more pronounced where her clit rubs against my shaft, her shaking more obvious, I do believe that this sexy woman is wantonly using my cock at this very moment to pleasure herself. This thought just encourages me to thrust up and pull her down with more urgency, I break away from her kiss, my mouth against her I ear I tell her I want her to cum, cum for me, that's it feel it building inside you, her breathe comes in short gasps, her hips grind with more urgency, cum on me I say again, use me for your pleasure, at that she starts to shake and moans, I dip my mouth to meet hers, our tongues meet as begins her orgasm moaning and shuddering, hot juices are spraying against me soaking my cock and balls as she rides her 2nd orgasm of the afternoon....

neath

Yea

Seems the interest has waned for this, should I carry on?

bradford

Yes please more

"Seems the interest has waned for this, should I carry on? "

Yes

» Add a new message to this topic