FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my fantasy come true

my fantasy come true

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

it has taken me around 12 years to fulfil my ultimate fantasy of watching my utterly gorgeous lady fuck another guy, lots of prompting and patience got me there, she always said emphatically no chance, but we have now had three different guys round and its better each time cant wait for the next time, for days before the meet i cant stop thinking of the night to come, we usually have a friend over around 9pm always on a friday night, my lovely lady goes off for a bath around 5pm and then starts putting on all her horny kit which she spends a fortune on she wont let me near her for a week before as then she is really wet and horny for the new cock arriving, once she is ready we have a couple of stiff drinks as she does get nervous, then before we know the guy turns up , i let him in and we have another drink togethter and chat for a while my lady sat in her undies usualy half cup bra with nipples rock hard , then she will sit on the sofa with our guy start kissing rubbing his cock thru his trousers while he is rubbing her long nips, i sit and film enjoying the show slowly wanking , then the trousers come off and she starts giving her amazing blow job licking up and down his balls , sometimes they change over and he licks her as she moans and grinds her pussy on his face then i watch as he pushes his thick cock slowly in her hot slurping wet pussy that moment is amazing as she grinds hard on the cock pushing her pussy open moaning and whispering how good it feels warm hard cock she saying god thats so horny she comes groaning and twitching as he usually keeps pumping she usually has around two or three orgasms before he comes, i do adore watching her then i can watch as many times as i like the video the reality sure beats the years of thinking of her doing this bring on the big cocks guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well....sounds like you're having a blast lol keep up the good work

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic