FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Me and my running friend

Me and my running friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uttonCpl4Fun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Clipstone

Mrs s here....

Yesterday me and my friend Carla went running, I've known her for years but we've never been running before and wow she looks good in running gear. Carla had tight black running trousers with a pink vest. When we met up I couldn't believe she looked so amazing in running gear and already my pussy was twitching and feeling wet.

As we ran her breasts were bouncing and nipples were showing through her top as it was cold and starting to rain. I dropped behind her for a moment and saw her pert bum and realised it was obvious she had no knickers on. The sight of her cute tiny bum and her long hair swishing as she ran made me want her in a way I had never wanted her before. We stopped to check the time before running back and I spotted that as she had ran her trousers had given her a gorgeous camel toe. I felt the wetness between my legs as I tried to stop staring at her. As it continued to rain I suggested going back to mine sooner than we planned to shower and have a warm drink.

When we arrived at mine I let Carla go in the shower first while I put the kettle on still thinking about her nipples showing through her vest and the camel toe. The more I thought about this the more I got excited and pictured her naked in my shower. I went upstairs and as I walked past the bathroom realised she had left the door open, I glanced in and she smiled at me, I was shy I had been caught looking at her. Carla didn't seem to mind because she gestured for me to go in the bathroom.

Carla said it would be a shame for me to still be cold when there was plenty of space for us both in the shower. I didn't know what to say, looking at her body had made me so tingly between my legs. I slowly removed me clothes and stepped in beside her. She looked amazing her nipples hard on her pert breasts and her shaven pushy right there next to me. I reached for the shower gel and she took it from me, smiled and put some on her hands before starting to rub it over my body. The feeling of her hands on my breasts was amazing she had such a gentle touch and then she slid her hand down between my legs. I reached to touch her, she moved my hand straight down to between her thighs and that feeling was amazing touching her with the water running over us both.

When Carla suggested we finish up and dry off I thought that was it. As I dried myself I was so excited my clit was throbbing and I couldn't believe how gorgeous Carla was and how nice it felt with her touching me. That wasn't then end though as Carla took my hand and guided me into the bedroom and I realised that was just the beginning.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ippa 63TV/TS  over a year ago

Billinge

Great start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow x

Please go on

Awesome start more please xx

I can't wait to read more of this!

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Ooooooooooooo please continue xx

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Do tell more xx

OH

MY

GOD...

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Excellent start

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

Mmmmmm hot please carry on

By *blecoolerMan  over a year ago

Goole

Mmmm yes please

More please

very nice start

By *irParzival70Man  over a year ago

St Columb

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Love the start of this

Great start hope there is more

This is amazing, is it true ? More please

By *oger ThatMan  over a year ago

essex

fucking hot start.. more please

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Omg this is a great horny start

Can't wait for more XXX

Clipstone

I will tell you all some more later xx

[Removed by poster at 16/03/17 17:03:00]

Very horny start

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Excellent start!

Fantastic. Lucky carla x

Clipstone

In the bedroom Carla who was usually quiet and shy carried on showing this assertive and dominant side I was quite enjoying. She dropped her towel and then slid mine off me. Her curves so smooth and her nipples so hard I couldn't help but smile.

Before I had a chance to even wonder what to say or what to do Carla gently laid me on the bed and bent over to kiss me. As her soft lips touched mine I felt another tingle between my legs. I was throbbing with excitement and pulled her closer. My hands on her waist feeling her hips getting closer to me and then I felt her nipples touch me. Carla straddled over me still kissing me with a leg either side of my bloody and her breasts gently touching mine.

As she kissed me I could feel the wetness between my legs and the throbbing of my clit was getting stronger. Never before had a woman made me feel so good. Carla's long blonde hair draped over me she moved to kiss my neck and slowly worked down to my nipples. I reached out to hold her closer and longed to feel if she was wet too but she held my arms back and then from in her bag of things to change into after the run she produced a bar and some cuffs which she places my hands in and our behind the bars of my headboard. What was she doing now? She went back into her bag and brought out a big black cock. It was bigger than anything I had ever seen. Still in my cuffs there was nothing I could do but watch as she teased herself with it. I was lying on the bed with a gorgeous lady teasing me knowing how we type pussy was getting. I know she knew because she kept going down to check.

Watching Carla insert such a good sized cock into herself made me more excited than ever. My pussy was throbbing I was getting very wet and my nipples were so hard. I could do nothing but watch until she opened my legs and pushed it into me. I was so wet and excited it slid straight in. Carla then put her head down between my legs and whilst using the big black cock to tease me inside she started teasing me from the outside. Her tongue on my clit felt amazing and made me wetter. I couldn't lie still the excitement was making me want to touch her but I was still cuffed and couldn't.

Then Carla turned around and sat on my face. Feeling how horny Carla was made me even wetter. I had never pleased a woman before so I didn't know how I should start but soon my tongue and lips were working magic and Carla didn't want me to stop but she climbed off me, undid my cuffs and let me touch her properly.

We were both lying on the bed exploring each others bodies it felt amazing. Carla has curves to die for and such gorgeous long blonde hair that just has a way of falling over my nipples and making them tingle. Feeling how wet she was and playing softly with her clit being careful not to get her too excited....not yet I wanted this to last forever. As our bodies touched and our hands couldn't stop wandering we were suddenly startled when we heard the front door open, was it that time already what would my boyfriend say, we both giggled and he walked up the stairs to see what we were up to.....

More tomorrow!

So hot!

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Is it tomorrow yet

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

Wow

By *blecoolerMan  over a year ago

Goole

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

More

Brilliant

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Wow what a start.....

Do you need another running partner

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

I likey...

Dudley

So like

Hot and horny brilliant love it

More more more

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Mmmmm

Clipstone

So he walked in, me and Carla both just looked at each other and at first I was unsure if this would spook her and all this fun would come to an abrupt end. I didn't want it to end, my body didn't want it to end.

Carla stood up and surprised me, I thought she might be about to get dressed but instead she walked over to him and silently but decisively grabbed him by the hands and sat him in the chair by the window, the curtains were still open a little. Until this moment I had been that excited I hadn't realised that in the excitement we hadn't properly closed them. Carla stood naked in front of the gap between the curtains and opened them wider.

My pulse was racing just looking at her curves and knowing that my man knew what we had been doing, or certainly had a good guess. He knew that I had always wanted to feel a woman's touch but I had never told him about Carla and how amazing she looked and that I certainly wouldn't say no to a bit of fun with her!

He was looking at me, his trousers had a visible bulge and he had a cheeky smile fixed on his face patiently waiting for what would happen next. I didn't know whether to take the lead or hold back and let Carla carry on. She seemed so experienced, she really knew what she wanted and it seemed that she wanted me, I wanted her.

With my heart racing I put my hand down between my legs and stroked my pussy, still very wet the noise it made broke the silence. Carla turned to me and smiled then stood in front of my man and pulled him up from the chair and ordered him to strip. He did as he was told and sat back down. In the meantime Carla came straight across and carried on where we left off only this time she sat over my face and with her face between my legs and together we both started using our tongues on each other.

The fact my man was watching really turned me on, we were in front of the window, maybe someone else could see us too. The thought of this and the feeling of Carla's tongue on my made me wetter and wetter. She tasted amazing. How could I keep her to myself, I called him across and with Carla's permission asked him if he wanted a taste. Carla laid on her back in the middle of the bed and we knelt either side of her. There was plenty of time before any of us had to be anywhere, we had the afternoon to enjoy and plenty of toys too. What would the afternoon involve.....

More tomorrow xx

Bookmark

Keep it coming xx

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

"Keep it coming xx"

Amazing.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Dudley

fareham

More please

Clipstone

The afternoon was amazing with Carla so confident in what she wanted we were both spoilt and followed her every instruction. Little did I realise her bag had so many toys under her running kit. She had obviously been thinking about this before!

I never could have imagined that having a woman dominate me and my man could be so fun but what can I say but wow.

Carla put clamps on my nipples whilst she made us both nibble on hers. Feeling her hard nipples in my mouth knowing my sexy man had the other was so good. Then she guided me down to back between her legs and as I used my tongue to tease her he carried on biting her nipples and together we made her explode with pleasure and she squirted her juices everywhere.

That wasn't it though next they together did the same to me but when I was about to explode my man put his hard throbbing cock in my mouth and we both released the tension together and wow I had never before experienced such pleasure with Carla's tongue and hands working magic between my legs and him nibbling on my nipples after they had been tightly clamped. Then the feeling of him shooting his warm load right down my throat. I was on cloud nine.

What an amazing afternoon which was made even better when Carla asked me when we were running again and if the Mr would join us again! As much as I wanted her all to myself I also had loved sharing her gorgeous body with my man. He was thrilled with the idea and we planned to meet again Friday morning though decided to give the run a miss!

Maybe now I needed to find a new running partner, jodi had a great body and was super fit. I might ask her if she fancies a few miles with me.

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Excellent story. Hope there's more to cum!

fareham

» Add a new message to this topic