FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Strangers

Strangers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It had been a long journey but I was almost home as the train squealed slowing to a stop at the station. I had been away for a week - although it seemed more like a year, visiting a friend, and I was very glad it was over and that I wouldn't have to do it again as the doors slid open & I stepped onto the platform.

Home sweet home, I thought as I took in a deep familiar breath of air of my home town. I never thought that I would ever miss this place as I had over the past few days. Slowly I trudged along the platform towards the ticket barriers savouring every footstep. I placed my ticket in the slot & immediately the barrier swallowed my ticket, made some whirring sounds & opened up allowing me to exit.

It was late in the evening & I was looking forward to getting home and meeting my wife. Just the thought of her stirred up passion and emotions in my groin. I couldn't wait!

I live close to the town centre & although I was eager to get home decided to walk. I had missed all the familiar sights and sounds of my home town. I even thought about the surprise I would give my wife who wasn't expecting me to return until next week but due to unforeseen circumstances I had decided to return early.

As I left the train station and began crossing the road, I spotted a lady on the opposite side, who was looking lost. She looked in fairly young, about 5 foot 4, & dressed in a figure hugging pencil dress with a loose coat in her arms & with heels on her feet.

As I approached her I stopped & asked, "Hi, I'm sorry but are you alright?"

She immediately turned & replied, "Oh, I'm looking for the Peel Hotel but don't know which way to go."

"If you don't mind but I'm actually going in that direction and can take you if you want."

"That would be great. I'd really appreciate it thanks." She smiled as she said, the relief clearly obvious in her voice.

With that we set off, my good deed of the day I thought. It transpired during our conversation that this lady, whose name was Farah, was on a training course & had arrived only shortly before me. She had expected to be greeted by someone from the course provider & taken to the hotel where she was staying for the weekend. Unfortunately, nobody had turned up & although she had phoned her trainers had been only given some rough directions to the hotel.

Our walk seemed to come to an end quite soon as I realised suddenly that we were at the entrance to The Peel Hotel. "I believe this is the place", I said.

She looked up the steps to the elaborate entrance & sign above the doors. "Wow, it looks so lovely & thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it." She remarked.

"Don't mention it, it's my pleasure. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay & your course & wish you all the best."

I watched very briefly as she began to climb the stairs and admired the way her hips swayed elegantly with each step she took. I turned & began to continue on my way even more eager to get home to my wife. I had only taken a couple of steps when I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw Farah standing midway, "I'm so sorry, I forgot my manners. Why don't you come in & let me buy you a drink as a thank you."

"It's ok," I replied, "I need to get home thank you for your offer."

"I insist, please. Just one quick drink and then I'll let you go your way. It's the least I can do."

I decided that it was rude to decline and I was quite parched after my long journey. I decided to accept & walked into the Hotel. We sat down at a table in the hotel cafe where I ordered a tea while Farah ordered a Coffee. I could see her much better in the light now & couldn't help admire her beauty & class. Farah's complexion was a light brown, almost wheatish, she had deep brown eyes & long black hair that fell straight to below her shoulders. Farah I guessed was about 5' 4" in height, although not slim she wasn't fat or chubby either and if I was to hazard a guess she was roughly a size 12. It was her cleavage from her fairly large breasts, however, that demanded the most attention and I found myself sneaking peeks at them again and again. I couldn't help myself & no matter how hard I tried found myself drawn to them.

While waiting for our drinks, Farah excused herself for the restroom and stood. It was like I was being put under a trance as I admired the way she lifted herself from her seat. Her narrow hips & slender waist complimenting her round bottom. Just the sight was making my cock hard & I could feel the bulge growing in my jeans. As she threaded her way between the tables and chairs towards the restroom, I noticed that others were also looking at her in admiration. I wondered if she knew about the attention she was getting momentarily before snapping out of my daydream. I had to get home to my wife and looked towards the baristas hoping to get our drinks finished so I could go my way.

Farah returned a short time later at her seat almost opposite me but just to the side with her legs facing me.. Again I found myself stealing glances at her cleavage but this time noticed that she had sat at an angle making it possible for me to see almost to the top of her legs as her dress had climbed up when she had sat down. I could even just make out the triangle of her red knickers at the top of her tights. We continued chatting when the drinks arrived.

I noticed that the waiter had forgotten the sugar and so I got up to get some sachets which were not too far. As I was sitting back down Farah complimented me on my jeans. It took me a moment to click on & when I looked down I noticed that the bulge in my pants was more obvious than I had thought. Immediately I found myself blushing with embarrassment.

"Sorry about that... ermm I hadn't realised", was the best I could muster after finding myself caught off guard.

"It's alright, bless you." Farah laughed, " but maybe if you weren't looking at my breasts and knickers so much it may have been avoided."

This time I was left speechless and found myself lost for words. Before I could even think of anything Farah placed her hand on my thigh and slowly drew it to my waist. Pausing momentarily she continued, "I hope you like what you see so far as there's much more."

I found myself helplessly motionless at this unexpected turn of events as she leaned slightly forward giving me a better view of her cleavage while extending her finger and rubbing the bulge from on top of my jeans.

The next thing I knew I had leant forward and all of a sudden I was kissing a stranger who I had only just met, a stranger who was NOT my wife! I thought of stopping and breaking it off but was powerless. It was almost like my cock was controlling my actions and telling my brain what to do.

After what seemed an eternity we stopped for air and realised that we were still in the cafe. Farah took me by my hand & we stood, leaving our drinks at the table and headed to the elevator. She pressed the button and while we waited I was overcome with guilt.

"I'm really sorry but I don't think we should continue." I finally managed to stutter from my numb mouth, "The thing is I'm married and it wouldn't be fair on my wife."

Farah looked at me with her gorgeous brown eyes and replied, "I understand but your wife's not here & she never needs to know. Plus it wouldn't be fair on me too leaving me like this.." At which point she led my hand under her dress and placed the fingers on her moist knickers, before biting the corner of her lips & continuing "..would it?"

Again our lips met & we kissed. We were interrupted with a Ping. The elevator had arrived & we both entered. Farah pressed the number to her floor and the doors closed.

We arrived at room 519 and entered kissing each other like we were teenagers again. I held Farah by the hips and pushed her closer to myself while stroking Farah down her back, across her waist and grasping her bottom. Farah reacted by placing her hand on my stiff bulge while she squeezed, rubbed and stroked it. Before I realised Farah had opened my belt, undone the buttons on my jeans and had her hand in my boxers.

"Ooh, what a big hard toy you have hiding in here." Farah said as she broke our kissing, "I hope you don't mind me having a look."

She knelt down & as she did her dress climbed up to her torso revealing her red lace G-Strings and sexiness for the first time. Farah pushed my jeans down to the floor and slowly began peeling my boxer shorts away from my waist. As the boxers began revealing my smooth shaven groin inch at a time, suddenly my 8 & 1/2" stiff hard brown cut cock popped out and hit Farah smack in the face right between the eyes.

Farah immediately let out a sigh and giggle. "hmmm what do we have here?.. So hard... So nice... So thick... So big!"

She gently clasped her fingers around my cock & began stroking it while kissing the helmet and thick shaft. With her other hand she cupped my balls and was rolling them in her fingers. All this was driving me crazy and making me so horny with lust.

If I was enjoying this things moved to the next level when while licking my balls and shaft I felt her lips tighten around my helmet while her tongue flicked violently around the head. I felt as though I was going to come straight away but managed to maintain my composure & let out a moan.

I gathered her hair in one hand and couldn't believe how great she was at sucking cock when without warning she opened her mouth wide and swallowed the whole of my cock up to the hilt & I could feel my cock going down the back of her throat.

"Oh my fucking god! That feels so good" I said.

She slowly took my cock out of her mouth and replied, "Yeah. It tastes even fucking better." Before licking the tip of the helmet & sucking it again.

It was getting too much for me & I could feel my balls tightening and the pressure building.

So must have Farah as she again deep throated my cock with perfect timing as I shot my load down the back of her throat.

When I had finished cumming, Farah continued to stroke and lick my cock gently.

I knelt down & kissed Farah, her mouth wet and tasting of cock & cum. I began stroking around her vagina & ass with my fingers, teasing her, working her up careful not to touch her pussy lips. I could tell she was really turned on with the sounds she began making in my mouth.

Farah couldn't take any more & stood up. She grabbed my hair with her fingers and pushed her pussy onto my face & rubbed it all over.

I immediately turned my face to the side & began kissing the inside of her thighs.

I could smell how sexually aroused Farah was & although I hadn't even put mouth or even a finger to pussy yet felt her soaking crotch on the side of my face.

I stood up not being able to fight myself anymore. I couldn't begin to think how Farah was feeling and asked her to get on the bed. I watched as she hurried over, removed her dress, lay down on her back with her legs spread and slowly started touching herself - tits & pussy.

I too removed my shirt and climbed on the bed. Once again we began kissing. Slowly I worked my kisses to her neck near her ears, to her throat and gradually to her magnificent breasts. Gently I unclasped her bra and released her beautiful breasts.

Kissing my way all the way around her tits, I began licking around her areola while squeezing her tits with my hands. In between the licking, kissing & squeezing I was sucking her tits while flicking her nipples with the tip of my tongue.

I could tell she was enjoying this but so was I.

"Your tits are beautiful and there so big." I remarked.

"Uh huh, I'm glad you like them, they're 32DD & I love the way your licking them. It feels so good." Farah moaned, "Shit my pussy is so wet. I don't think I can take any more. I want you in me. I want all of you in me now.. Please!"

I could tell she was really horny and now I couldn't wait any longer too after hearing those words.

I removed her knickers and couldn't believe how wet they were. I began licking around her pussy lips and clit teasingly, even licking all the way around her bumhole. I could see just how swollen her pussy had become & her pussy hole had opened itself.

I placed my thumbs on each side of her labia and opened them up even more. Slowly & gently I licked the sides of her pussy lips in singular upwards motion, again careful not to touch her pussy hole & clit, alternating with each lick between left & right.

All the time Farah moaned and squirmed.

When I finally flicked her swollen clit & moved my tongue in her circular motion around it, Farah let out a huge gasp. Immediately I placed my lips around it & sucked gently while continuing to tease it with my tongue.

Slowly I put my finger in her pussy & began fingering her while I licked, sucked & played on her clit with my tongue.

Farah was enjoying this & just hearing her enjoyment I felt my cock go hard & stiff again - harder than I had ever known it to go!

"Shit! Your licking my pussy so good. Oh fuck yes, it feels so good" Farah was moaning while I continued to eat her pussy while fingering her.

All of a sudden I felt her tense and knew she was going to come. I placed my my mouth over her pussy hole and made sure that every drop of her sweet pussy juices went into my mouth.

Now that I was hard again and so horny after drinking Farah's juices, I climbed on top and slowly eased my stiff cock into her pussy. I couldn't believe how tight she was as Farah's moans grew into screams and then moans again with every inch of cock that went in.

Slowly I began the motions of the love dance, going balls deep then coming out until the tip of the helmet was still inside and then going balls deep again.

Farah was enjoying this as much as me as we stared into each other's eyes. She even lifted her legs up and clasped them around my back.

Gradually the speed grew as did Farah's movement pushing back on my cock whenever it went in all the way to my balls.

"Yes just like that, uh huh, fuck me harder, fuck me faster." Farah moaned and screamed.

"Yeah babe, your so tight and beautiful. You want me to fuck you like this." I moaned while looking in each others eyes.

I could even feel and hear my balls slapping against her pussy with every thrust.

Without warning Farah rolled over and I found her on top of me, riding me.

We continued the momentum and rhythm except this time I was pushing every time Farah lowered her pussy all the way down on my cock.

I could see her large hard tits with pointy nipples bouncing sexily while she rubbed on her clit at the same time. My hands were holding on to her arse cheeks, I spread them whenever she rode up and squeezed them together whenever she lowered down. Farah was enjoying every bit of this more than me & it wasn't long before she was cumming again, her pussy squeezing around my hard cock even tighter than before. I could feel her pussy milking my cock as she grinded her pussy even tighter and faster and pushed on my cock harder with every movement she made making it go even deeper & harder into her pussy.

I couldn't take much more and then I had the most amazing feeling as we both came together. I emptied my cock and balls in Farah's hot and tight pussy just as she spilt all her love juices on my cock.

Both spent Farah collapsed on my chest and lay there still and tired as my cock became limp and slowly crawled out of her pussy, leaking a cocktail of juices all over my stomach and cock.

Breatless, Farah broke the silence.

“Has your wife ever fucked you like this before?”

“Well darling, you should know!” I answered while holding her in my arms and placing a gentle kiss upon her forehead.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Amazingly hot and expertly written! xx

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great encounter, very horny - well written, thanks for sharing!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for the lovely comments. x

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Excellent, love a twist to a tale

[Removed by poster at 16/03/17 17:35:04]