FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The salesmans visit

The salesmans visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oss25 OP   Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

The door was opened by Paul, I had an appointment to go over their choices for tiles to their new kitchen. Lugging the sample books into the living room I was introduced to Tess, an attractive lady with curves in all the right places.

Tess asked me to sit on the sofa so she could see the samples properly and while Paul was making coffee she sat next to me.

She was wearing a short dress with a plunging neckline which perfectly framed her tits and arse. The top gaped enough to see a lacy white bra underneath and I got caught looking....damn, I started to stutter an apology but she smiled coyly and asked to see the first sample book.

I opened it up on my knees and she scooted over and really close to get a proper look, her legs pressed against mine and her hand brushed my thigh as she turned the page.

I looked at her and saw that she was looking at me too, again she smiled and I managed a smile back.

Paul came back into the room with our drinks and I was surprised that she didn't pull away but actually moved closer so Paul could sit next to her. I was starting to get a good vibe from them both so started being a bit more flirty. Complimenting her lovely hazel eyes and just touching her arm or leg when I wanted to get her attention to show her a tile. I put the sample book on her lap so when I turned each page I could graze her leg each time. After a page or two she started to lean over to me and rest her hand on my thigh while asking questions about the tiles. I hoped Paul hadn't noticed that I was getting turned on by this and the bulge in my trousers was getting blatantly obvious.

Tess had definitely seen it and was running her hand up my thigh stopping just before my cock, she looked at Paul and they smiled at each other........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm

More please

Flitwick and Fakenham

Tess excused herself for a moment and Paul and I chatted for a minute or two till she came back. I asked where the bathroom was and popped out for a pee. On the floor was a white lacy thong. I picked it up and saw the damp patch, still warm too with a glorious musky scent.....I couldn't help myself, they were so inviting, I had to press them into my face.

So I now know she had taken off her panties and my cock was raging. I went back in and commented out of the blue how much I enjoyed massaging and could do with one myself, back killing me I said!

Paul remarked how much Tess loved a massage too and said why don't we see who's best. Knowing I'm quite competitive and loved the idea of getting at least some clothes off with them I agreed instantly. Tess went into the bedroom asking for a couple of minutes to find the oils etc. When we walked in she was sitting chastely on the bed wrapped in a fluffy towel.

Neither of us were in a rush and I wanted Tess to get the most out of this so I asked her to lay face down on the bed and remove her towel. Caught a peak of her hard nipples as she lay down and her gorgeous arse was quivering in anticipation.

By *onyfMan  over a year ago

bedford

Love this was it in flitwick as well

Flitwick and Fakenham

Warrington area

Flitwick and Fakenham

Stripped off I warmed the oil in my hands and kneeling next to her started slowly massaging her kneck and upper arms, my cock pressed against her side as I reached over. Moving down her back she was obviously enjoying herself, grinding her pussy into the bed. I sag astride the top of her thighs, my hard cock pressed in between her arse cheeks, I could feel the heat from her pussy on my balls. Still massaging I was rocking to and fro along her arse cheeks and as she pushed back against me I let my cock slide across her wet pussy and up to her clit. Pressed up against her she was moaning and asking for me to touch her, Paul had stripped and was stroking his hard cock, she beckoned him over and asked him to fuck her mouth as I fucked her pussy and arse.

Tess licked up and down his length, sucking his balls one at a time into her mouth then letting the head of his cock slip between her tensed lips and deep into her throat.

I had lifted her onto her knees and teased her hot pussy with the head of my cock, big and hard, waiting to sink into her.

Flitwick and Fakenham

Nearly finished......want to hear the rest?

By *blecoolerMan  over a year ago

Goole

Flitwick and Fakenham

In and out slowly building up speed and increasing the depth with each thrust she started to cum and begged me to fuck and cum in her arse. Already oiled from fingering her whilst massaging I slowly eased into her tight hole, Paul came immediately, his eyes wide and very obviously loving the show. Tess was cumming again and was vigorously rubbing her clit moaning and begging for my cock right inside her arse. I pushed all the way in and could feel her pussy clenching as she orgasmed again, too much for me and I shot a load of hot spunk into her. Still hard I pulled out and back into her pussy, she was playing with her clit and Paul was playing with his hard again cock.

We swapped places, Paul sliding into his wife's slippery pussy and her lips closed around my cock slowly teasing another orgasm out of me.

Paul and Tess came together as I watched and languidly stroked my cock on the edge of the bed.

Shortly afterwards, dressed and with a cold beer in hand Tess decided that actually she didn't want tiles anymore but thank you so much for coming round and fulfilling one of their fantasies.......tile sale or not, I'd had one of the best nights of my life as it has long been a fantasy of mine too.

Thanks T and P for a fab time and hope to do it again soon.

Sx

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Flitwick and Fakenham

" "

Thanks

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK