FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi mmf in dark room

Bi mmf in dark room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istressdandsubt OP   Couple  over a year ago

caterham

So we were at this party and we noticed a guy we had played with on numerous Times was there.

We chatted and i could see donna was interested. He was an extra service guy cheeky confident with a great long thick cock. Tim had come to our place 5 or 6 Times and each time things had progressed. Turn out on the side he was bi and liked to dress up a bit. Wife loves bi guys especialy if the fuck her hubby.

Any way obviously at partys condoms are kink but in our private play and after we had all been tested we had done babe back previously, as wife went to the look i said to tim if we play tonight you know it will be safe play he said fine just hope we would play.

When wife came back i suggested we have a walk around, there must have been 30 couples and some single at the party. Loads of areas to play and bodys all over the place in different types of dress or undressed and playing or not playing. Some where along the way we lost tim not surprisingly he was a good catch.

We stroll round the garden and around the varrious play areas stockings ro chat watch but not realy getting involved.

As time passed some people left and the party thinned out more space in the playrooms. As we ventured up to the 1st floor we veiwed the rooms, a bdsm room with a couple playing with another couple while people stood around watching, the female strappped to a bench being flogged By the other female alternatly as her hubby was tie D to a cross. Her hubby was fucking the girl as his wife flogged both of them telling the tied up man that his wife was being fucked By her shave husband and she was loving it.

We watched for a while then moved on past the orgy room a monday of bodys bucking and moaning with lets and arse flogging. Again we watched for a while. We then walked into another room pitch black we could hear but not see we knew there were others in there it was amazon to the sence, then as a couple passed By there hands trailing out and gently carresing as they passed. Wifey clung onto me a couple of somthing ngle.girl guys moved towards us to which i said no. I knew Wifey enjoyed the annominity but she wasnt fully comfortable the 2 guys left which left us alone. I kissed her pationatly she responses By public me into her and grabbing my bum to going into her, we were alone just like any other couple. Then we herd a familiar vouce in the corridor.

It was tim we walked out to see him finishing getting dressed from the orgy room and binning a condom. We chatted a bit and he complimented wife on her outfit asking had we had any fun to which we replied not really.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ick111Man  over a year ago

Swindon

What next?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sounding good so far......

caterham

I asked tim if he was sticking around or shooting off

By *tud63Man  over a year ago

Skelmersdale

caterham

Wifey said she was poping to the loo,

As she walked off tim sighed and said he would love a play if we fancied it, i said i have some thing in mind, no talking but instead of me being sub i would be in charge and he had ro do what i said. He grinned and agreed. As wifey walked back i met her half way and said i think you need some attention, but you have to do what i say and dont forget at party use condoms. She looked at me and smiled.

I grabbed tim and wifey tim and me entered the dark room, we were arm in arm and i let the way to the furthest part of the room away from the door. I position wifey between my sell and tim with her back to him all squashed, i began kissing her at the same time carresing her. Tim began the same attack from behind kissing her neck, i could feel him puting again her as her body passed towards mine she had one arm around my neck the other seemed to be behind her back,, one can Only assume rubbing time big cock in his trousers

caterham

Our kissing and pegging becauce more pationate, small sighs and means emiting from my wife her body grinding first on to tim then on ro me ocasionaly time and my hands would colide as we both man handed her body both kissing and rubbing her, she shuffled as she spreading her legs i slipped my hands up her skirt Only ro find time hands already there roughly rubbing her pussythrough her knickers, i release her breast as the hung over her bra all the time we caried on kissing i felt her fumbling trying to unbuckle my trousers while grinding back onto tim

caterham

She releases my cock and i feel her trying to bed over as i pitch her nipples. At this point i grabb her and spin her round, i pull her knickers off one leg i feel her as she pushes back as she beads over pulling time trousers down i pull her back up.and she carrys on kissing tim i kneel down kissing her back carresing her bum she spreading her legs further apart allowing both me and tim access to her pussy, i try to insert fingurs but tim is already there kissing my wife and roughly fingering her pussy so i begin to pull her arse cheers apart from behind allowing me access to her arsehole, i dive in tounging her ass licking for all im worth hungry ro eat her arse she pushes back

And i can feel her grabbing at time cock while kissing him deeply, i feel her wanking his cock on her belly means of extasy coming as shes kissed licked fingured and wanking a big cock on her belly. Means getting louder licking and fingering faster the she buckles and she gushes i feel it splatter on my chin as tim is relentless and keep fingering i pushes my hands up her back Only to find time hands on the back of my wife head pulling her towards him locked in a kiss

» Add a new message to this topic