FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Chugger

Chugger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was sitting at home one envening my wife had gone out for the night, I was watching tv and was contemplating heading out for a pint myself. I had jus picked up the phone to call a friend when there was a knock at the door i wakd to the door and opened it. Standing there was the cutiest little slut I'd ever seen. She was about 5ft petite blonde and a tight little body, she was wearing black leggings with a white tshirt and a light jacket over.

She had a id card around her neck stating that she was collecting for some charity.

She noticed me eyeing her up and smiled, "Hi she said can I have a few minutes of your time".

I smiled "sure I said, what are you after".

She smiled a dirty smile and said "oh lots but this time I'm looking for a donation for a charity"

"yeah sure i said, come on in i get some cash".

I stood back and let her walk in by me, i watched her ass as she walked by, fuck me she had the tightest ass ever, round and pert. I thought she caught me looking but wasn't sure.

So we walked into the kitche and i took out my wallet and she gave me the donation slip. I had to fill in the top copy and return it to her and send back the other part to the office. Swe chatte as I filled in the paperwork, she asked about my wife and why I was alone. I said my wife was out with her firends and was alone tonight, i thought I saw her smile and i handed back the slip of paper with the money she grinned and said thank you, I said no problem while checking out her tits imagining how good my cock would look between them.

She definatey caught me and asked if i liked what I saw.

I went red and and said I did but that she was young enough to be my daughter and I shouldn't be staring.

She took off her jacket and stepped forward, "I like older guys", reaching out she ran her hand over my hardening cock. She said " I have some time to spare, especially for a nice cock like this".

She dropped to her knees and unzipped my trousers, taking my cock out she moaned, "mmmmmmm really nice" she took my cock in her mouth and began sucking hard, she took it all, gagging once or twice, spitting and then taking it some more. I looked down as she took it from her mouth, saliva dripping from her lips and stretching from my cock to her lips. She smiled and licked her lips, taking my cock into her mouth again she wanked as she sucked my cock, sucking hard then gently then hard again.

She looked up at me and asked "would you like to fuck me"?

"Fuck yes" I replied

She stood up and peeled her leggings down to her knees, turning around she bent over the table and spread her ass cheeks.

I dropped to my knees and and pulled her ass cheeks apart and licked her pussy lips, they were already wet and tasted so sweet, I licked and licked and she moaned as she pushed her ass back.

I stood up and slid my hard cock into her from behind.

Her pussy was so tight, much tight that any puusy I'd ever had. I moand loudly as i pumped her pussy, she looked back over her shoulder and smiled, "that feels so fucking good she said, I can feel it stretching my pussy wide".

"Yes i said, it feels fantastic", I fucked her hard, reaching up i grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back. "Fuck me but you are a dirty girl", she moaned deep and smiled "I can ber very dirty if you want" I grinned "yes fucking please" I replied.

She grinned, pushing her ass back into me, she started talking "fuck my dirty cunt with your big cock, come on fuck me like the dirty whore I am. yes daddy fill my cunt with your big fucking cock, 'll be your dirty little whore anytime daddy, gve me your load deep up my cunt"

I couldn't help it listening to her talk like that just sent me over the edge, I just moaned loudly as i eurpted deep in her pussy, pumping jet after jet of my hot sticky spunk inside her hot tight young litte pussy.

"yes" she moaned "that's it daddy pump that spunk up my little cunt".....

My legs shook as i emptied my laod inside her pussy, my cock softened and it began to side out of her tight pussy. I stumbled backwards and she pulled up her leggings and knickers, she then slid her fingers into her knickers and rubbed her pussy, taking out her fingers she licked them, smiled and said "mmmmmm tasty i'll enjoy your cum later". She stepped forward and bent over taking my cock into her mouth she sucked it clean and smiled, "we can't leave you with cun dripping from your cock now can we".

She finished sucking e and stood up, I fixed my clothes and she fixed hers, well I got to go but handing me a card she said "give me a call sometime, as I said I like older guys daddy".

I walked her to the door and let her out and she walked away, looking back she smiled.........looking at her ass as she walked away thinking how good it would be to fuck that ass.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Very nice

Great bit of charity.