FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mrs s Dogging Night

Mrs s Dogging Night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mrs-S Out Dogging On A Saturday Night As She Had Said That She Wanted To Get Some Strangers Cocks So We When To A Local Car Park.

We Know Of We Pulled Into The car park that Is Well Known For Locally For Dogging And There Was Some other car's Present.

Well Wait Here For A Minute Or Two And See What Happens.

I Reached Up And Flicked The Interior Light On, Then Straight Off Again.

It Was On For Less Than Half A Second The Effect Was Immediate!

Five Guys Were Right Along Side The Car Looking At Mrs-S Through The Window

Just A Couple Of Seconds! She Sat There, Looking Out At Them As She Finish Her Cigarette.

When She Finished She Tapped The Window I Flicked The Ignition Key On And She Put Her Window Down

Five Hands Came Through The Open Window And Feel Her Up,

Caressing Her Shoulder, Tits And She Was Right Back In The Seat And One Hand Felt Down To Her Pussy.

She Was Wearing Only A Very Short Dress And No Underwear The Guys Hand Was Right On Her Pussy And She Open Her Legs And Within A Few Seconds Fingers Were In And Out Of Her.

I Could Tell She Was Well Turn On The Wet Slurping Noises That The Fingers Were Making They Flashed In And Out Of Her, Now Very Juicy, And Wet

She Reached Up And Unlocked The Door And Open It. Bodies Moved And The Door Was Opened. She Reached Out To The Nearest Cock And It When Into Her Mouth, As She Suck She Is A Really Good Cock Sucker And She Likes To Get Cum In Her Mouth She Likes When Men Cum In Her Mouth But She Will Spit It Out All The Time As She Knows Some Guys Like This.

The Other Guy Was Down At Her Pussy And He Got A Good Taste Of Her Sweet Pussy.

She Moved Onto A Third One. As She Took It In She Gasped.

That's A Nice Big One! She Exclaimed As She Low Her Mouth To It.

Three Of The Guys Was Loving Getting There Cock's Suck By Mrs-S After Taking Each Of The Five Cock's In For A Couple Of Minutes Each,

Mrs-S Asked If Any Wanted To Do Anything Else. One Of The Guys Side That He Would Love To Fuck Her And There Were A Big Of Agreement From The Rest Of Them. He Quickly Condom As

Mrs-S Moved Her Dress Up And She Stood Out Side The Car Leaning In,Onto the car Seat The Guy With The Condom On Slid His Cock Into Her An Away For A Couple Of Minutes Then He Thrust In Mrs-S Grunted As He Filled The Condom With His Spunk.

He Pulled Out And Thanked Her And Was Followed By Another Who Was A Lot Taller, Then The First Guy The First Guy Did Not Last Long But The Taller Guy Was The One With The Big Cock And Mrs-S Gasped As He Put His Cock Into Her Pussy She Look At Me And Says He His A Big Boy She Was Feeling Very Full With This Big Cock Up Her And He Was Giving Her A Good Banging And The Big Boy Was Going To Cum He Pulled Out And Pulled Off His Condom And Shot His Spunk All Over Mrs-S Ass And It Was A Lot Of Spunk And It All Ran Down Her Ass And All Over Her Pussy Lips And She Put Her Hand Round And Rubs it in to her pussy .

The Other Three Guys Was Just Wanking And Was Waiting To Cum All Over Her Tits Mrs-S Is A Very Good Looking Wife She Is A Very Hot Wife And Loves Fun With Strangers When Out And About At Night She Love To Flash At Guys In The Pubs And Clubs We Hope Yous Will Look At Our Profile And Read Our Verification And Send Mrs-S A Message ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Sounds good to me any more to cum ?

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

great story love to some more pics of your hot wife made my cock hard

» Add a new message to this topic