FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Girlfriend wants to watch me with an older woman

Girlfriend wants to watch me with an older woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm just back from 2 months working away at sea and ready for a whole world of fun. My girlfriend had saved up a few of her naughty fantasies for me coming home and has said her biggest is to watch me with an older woman. I'm certainly excited by it, never done anything quite like this before as we have always done full swap but she says the thought of sitting back and just watching is a huge turn on, especially with it being someone older. I must say an older woman definitely turns me on, so I'm glad it does her too! Has any one any thoughts or similar past experiences to share?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any suggestions??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice one x

By *ay19720Man  over a year ago

Ashford kent

"I'm just back from 2 months working away at sea and ready for a whole world of fun. My girlfriend had saved up a few of her naughty fantasies for me coming home and has said her biggest is to watch me with an older woman. I'm certainly excited by it, never done anything quite like this before as we have always done full swap but she says the thought of sitting back and just watching is a huge turn on, especially with it being someone older. I must say an older woman definitely turns me on, so I'm glad it does her too! Has any one any thoughts or similar past experiences to share? "

When I was 16 I was fucked rotten by a 26 yr old lady..mmmm

The good old days ..lol

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Can I watch

» Add a new message to this topic