FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Domme TS/TV

Domme TS/TV

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otdahell OP   Man  over a year ago

Bolton

I was wondering if there are any true domme TS/TV ladies in this site looking to play x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

There are quite a few, I'm a Domme Mistress but was born female and intend staying so though I've been asked before if I was TV..Didn't know if I should be flattered or offended lol. I decided on just laughing at the man who asked

Bolton

"There are quite a few, I'm a Domme Mistress but was born female and intend staying so though I've been asked before if I was TV..Didn't know if I should be flattered or offended lol. I decided on just laughing at the man who asked"

Wow your stunning xxx

Pity youre not looking for new playmates, i would love to sub to you especially if strapons were part if the deal

south yorkshire

Thanks, that's kind of you, I have plenty subs and I just don't get time to see them, but yeah strap ons are part of it
"There are quite a few, I'm a Domme Mistress but was born female and intend staying so though I've been asked before if I was TV..Didn't know if I should be flattered or offended lol. I decided on just laughing at the man who asked

Wow your stunning xxx

Pity youre not looking for new playmates, i would love to sub to you especially if strapons were part if the deal "

Bolton

"Thanks, that's kind of you, I have plenty subs and I just don't get time to see them, but yeah strap ons are part of it There are quite a few, I'm a Domme Mistress but was born female and intend staying so though I've been asked before if I was TV..Didn't know if I should be flattered or offended lol. I decided on just laughing at the man who asked

Wow your stunning xxx

Pity youre not looking for new playmates, i would love to sub to you especially if strapons were part if the deal "

Those you do meet are VERY lucky guys x

Unfortunately im 44 and attached so 2 out of your DO NOT MEET catagory.

Those that do meet you i hope they know how lucky and privaledged they are x

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

"There are quite a few, I'm a Domme Mistress but was born female and intend staying so though I've been asked before if I was TV..Didn't know if I should be flattered or offended lol. I decided on just laughing at the man who asked"

Wow you have a sexy looking body mistress

By *araslutTV/TS  over a year ago

e

I would love to sub for you

south yorkshire

Thank you, but I'm not looking for new subs x

» Add a new message to this topic