FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Young boy and older men in toilet

Young boy and older men in toilet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Story abaut me and and older 2!men that fucked me for the first time never met or spoke befor and fucked me in public who wants to hear the story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well don't keep us waiting let's hear it

Love reading about first experience of cock.

By *oady 300Man  over a year ago

newport

Yes tell us

By *ony 50 fun genuine guy !Man  over a year ago

douglas

Remember sitting outside public loo in my car.. another car pulled up with older guy and couple of women ... he went into the loo i followed minutes later..he was standing at the urinal rubbing his cock.. i stood beside him rubbing my cock.. we got closer and swapped handin order to wank each other.. turned out he was out for a drive with his wife and mum in law.. but he needed relief.. we both spunked nice loads over ourselfs..got cleaned up.. (he licked my spunk of his hand ) then said thx !! Great fun.. anyone have similar pm me xx

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Want to hear more, live first time stories especially with an age difference, if you can't put them in forum please pm me

By *RWYNMan  over a year ago

Blaenau Gwent

Wasn't much in that meet.

Tell us more

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Once went int o the toilets at Redcar beside the lake one day , there was a man at the urinals , i noticed the cubical doors was shut, i knew there was a gloryhole there

I started to pee i glanced at him his cock was hard and he was wanking , smiled turned to be and held my cock and said nice one , he kept looking at the hole in the outside cubical, he said someone in thinks wants to suck a cock, i will get you nice and hard then put in thriugh the hole , he bend down and started to suck me , he angled me so the person in the cubical could see, after about a minute he said yep your ready go in i will keep a look out , i went over looked through could see a eye looking a finger came out and the sign to puch your cock through , i stsrted to get sucked it was fab, but i couldnt help thinking about this finger didnt look like a mans , anyway i was too far gone now and with the sucking i got i soon came , the person swollowed the lot, the guy said was that good?? i said it was the best bj ive had for a while , he smiled and pushed open the door,

Meet the wife he said ,

By *avefun25Man  over a year ago

forest hall

"Once went int o the toilets at Redcar beside the lake one day , there was a man at the urinals , i noticed the cubical doors was shut, i knew there was a gloryhole there

I started to pee i glanced at him his cock was hard and he was wanking , smiled turned to be and held my cock and said nice one , he kept looking at the hole in the outside cubical, he said someone in thinks wants to suck a cock, i will get you nice and hard then put in thriugh the hole , he bend down and started to suck me , he angled me so the person in the cubical could see, after about a minute he said yep your ready go in i will keep a look out , i went over looked through could see a eye looking a finger came out and the sign to puch your cock through , i stsrted to get sucked it was fab, but i couldnt help thinking about this finger didnt look like a mans , anyway i was too far gone now and with the sucking i got i soon came , the person swollowed the lot, the guy said was that good?? i said it was the best bj ive had for a while , he smiled and pushed open the door,

Meet the wife he said ,"

sounds fun

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

It was, shame all the toilets have closed down now .

We met a few times in the toilets, always on a tuesday when i was delivering in the area

» Add a new message to this topic