Taxi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *agic tongue300 OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Who has had sex in the back of a black cab

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avenvalCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

We haven't had sex in the back of a Taxi but Val has fucked several Taxi drivers on the way home from 2X2 a swingers club in Gran Canaria. We fly out again this afternoon 18/03/17 no doubt she will fuck a couple more while we are away

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

A friend of mine years ago when he was doing taxiing got asked bye a couple to pull over and when he realised what they were going to ask him he told no way sex in my taxi no .

By *rGenuineMan  over a year ago

Purley

It's a hot fantasy but even Fake Taxi has become boring now.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Once at uni, got a taxi to take me to a mates house. Got talking on way there and he gave me his number for a lift home. Called him and we ended up getting talking about sex on the way home,he propositioned me and we stopped in a lay by where he drained my load. Turns out he was married too!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm a taxi driver and when working nights I was propositioned quite a few times by women and was also asked by a customer if they could pay me to walk round the block whilst they got it on, he even suggested I could watch when I refused his original offer

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

Last year was at a festival it poured rain all night taxis were impossible to get eventually about 3.30 in the morning manage to get one. As I was staying a good bit outside of town the cabbie sad it would be his last run . We got chatting told me how his wife had left him and how he missed female company. When we got to my destination he pulled in and asked if I like a bit of fun. His cock was already out and was a good size so I got to work on it. Best hour of car sex in a while. Never even got his name.

» Add a new message to this topic