FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My meet last night

My meet last night

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At last, weeks of chat culminate. She's lying back. I've got my mouth on her lips, licking them with my tongue. Five wet fingers on my right hand inside her knickers. The thumb circling around her clit rhythmically, the next two fingers firmly in her pussy moving up and down with the rhythm of my tongue in and out of your mouth, and the next two fingers just almost pushing gently into another hole. What's my other hand doing? It's on one of her erect, already moist nipples.

It's just getting too much for me. I had to withdraw. And pull her legs up and over into my shoulders. I can feel the weight of her generous thighs and I'm looking down, smelling the scent of her drawing my lips in.

Feeling unsure whether to fuck her or lick that beautiful entry into woman-ness. My cock is leading me and i enter her firmly, just knocking around at the door. My lips back on hers, tongue fucking till she wants that cock inside her too. She pulls me forward. My tongue goes deep in her mouth. My cock is forced to follow into her pussy. I withdraw slightly and she pulls me back in. Her legs clamp around my neck locking me in.

I'm trying to fuck her and she's just stopping me. I'm being hopeless inside her. She called my tongue into her mouth. And the moment comes.

She lets go of my mouth, relaxes her legs. I realise but I'm powerless as I feel my body responding to her, a wave surges forward inside me. Just as it reaches her, she clamps her legs hard and envelopes my mouth with hers. I'm cumming, I can barely breath or shout. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fucker, I try to speak. It ripples through me as she pulls me even closer. My skin is alive, our fluids are mixing, she's warmer and pulling me in.

I can sense a satisfaction. Did she cum? I don't remember, I was lost in the moment. I smell the scent of satisfaction all over me. I'm paralysed in her arms with the gentle stroke of her hand on my back. There are moments to remember in life, It's one of them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic