FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Bus Ride

The Bus Ride

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The bus ride was going to be along one, Letterkenny to Dublin and it was late leaving. I sat down near the back at the window. The bus was pretty empty only about 15 people, I was starting to dose off in my seat when we stopped in Donegal and this woman got on and sat in the seat across from me. She was pretty, brunette and slight frame, she smiled over at me and I nodded back. As the bus pulled away I started to dose off again, i was dosing in and out of sleep when suddenly she sat in the seat beside me "Hi" she said. I kinda woke with a start "Hey" I replied. "So where are you heading" she asked.

"I'm heading to Dublin".

"Cool" she said so she looked around and leaned in and whispered "I have a fantasy I want to fulfil and I was wondering if you would help".

I looked at her curiously "Really, what's that"

"Well she said I've always want to give a guy a blow job on a public bus"

I smiled nervously and looked around trying to see if it was a wind up.

"Seriously" she replied "I want to suck you off"

I looked around the bus there was people about two seat up and no one behind, she reached over and placed her hand on my cock. It got hard as she squeezed it and whispered in my ear "just let me suck you till you cum in my mouth, and then I'll leave you alone".

I looked around and then back at her, she was licking her lips and smiling. She placed her hand on my belt and started to open my belt. I sat back and helped her open my jeans, I leaned back and pulled down my jeans about and took out my cock. It grew harder as she looked around and licked her lips, she then lowered her head and wrapped her mouth around my cock.

She started to suck slowly but firmly, wanking my cock as she glided her lips up and down my hard cock, I could feel it grow harder as she slurped and sucked on me. She cupped my balls and massaged them as her spit and drool dribbled down my shaft. Her hand moved under me and a finger probed my ass, she sucked and slurped on my hard cock as she teased mt asshole. The bus rocked as it drove down the road and the movement of the bus along with her bouncing her mouth up and down my cock i knew it wouldn't be long before I would be cumming. I reached over her ass and slid my hand into the back of her leggings and over her ass,i found her pussy it was wet and warm. Sliding two fingers inside her pussy i slowly pumped her soaking wet pussy. She grabbed my cock and began pumping it as she sucked harder, I pumped her pussy harder as she swallowed my hard cock. She gave a little groan as she came over my fingers, and soon afterwards I moaned deeply as I exploded in her mouth, she wrapped her mouth around the base of my cock and milked it. I emptied my balls deep down her throat and she drank it down, my cock softened as the last drop of cum dribbled into her waiting mouth. She licked and lapped at my cock sucking it clean. She straighten up and licked her lips "my what a big load you had, I loved it"

"that was one of the best blowjobs I have ever had, thank you".

She fixed her clothes and stood up, walked to the front of the bus and the bus pulled in and she got off, I watched as she walked behind the bus and got into a waiting car. As she got in she leaned over and kissed the male in the car. She had just taken a load of my cum in her mouth and now she was kissing her husband/boyfriend. The bus pulled off and I watched as the car turned around and drove off. As I settled back into my seat the woman with her husband from a few seats up winked at me and smiled. I grinned back and settled in for another sleep.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Fucking lucky b OMG acomplete stranger suck the living daylight out of you . Luv that to happen to me .

» Add a new message to this topic