FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Prostate milking!

Prostate milking!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eja_vu400 OP   Man  over a year ago

belfast

Anyone any true stories relating to this or anyone from N.I interested in a very willing apprentice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Have heard lots about it and I've ordered a prostrate massager hopefully the wife can milk me when it comes

By *eja_vu400 OP   Man  over a year ago

belfast

Hopefully!

I have had it done on me on a few occasions by a willing gf, tho never reached climax, but know it feels good enough to want to learn more

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Had it done once. Forced cum 5 times in 40 mins! Would love it again! Any volunteers!?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Willing to be someone's guinea pig

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Any one like to have a go on me

By *atexpvcTV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

I woukd love to be restrained hooded and collared and have it dine to me never knowing who had done it?

Anybody from NI fancy doing this. im a willing guinea pig... pm me

By *exnPaul17Couple  over a year ago

Poole

Have done it to Paul recently. Never seen him cum so intensely. He had a vibrator in his ass and I sucked him and licked him till he was cumming uncontrollably. He did this 3 times without ejaculation on the 4th time he spunked in my mouth. There was bucket loads and it just kept pumping out of him all over me. It was incredible

huddersfield/manchester

"Have done it to Paul recently. Never seen him cum so intensely. He had a vibrator in his ass and I sucked him and licked him till he was cumming uncontrollably. He did this 3 times without ejaculation on the 4th time he spunked in my mouth. There was bucket loads and it just kept pumping out of him all over me. It was incredible "

A very lucky man!

I long to try this I'd be a very very willing subject if anyone wants to use me I'd be very grateful and repay you with lots of sex lol

harrogate

By *ot wife hunterMan  over a year ago

notts

Recently I'd invited a friend around to mine I'd not see in ages and after a few wines and beers we got chatting about what was the naughtiest thing we'd done and what we'd try, any way it ended up that she's never tried anal and I'd never been milked so needless to say as he both agreed what was ok for one is ok for the other and my god!!! I don't know what got me her playing deep inside me or the fact she managed to take every last bit of my cock in her mouth!! Best feeling ever

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"Have done it to Paul recently. Never seen him cum so intensely. He had a vibrator in his ass and I sucked him and licked him till he was cumming uncontrollably. He did this 3 times without ejaculation on the 4th time he spunked in my mouth. There was bucket loads and it just kept pumping out of him all over me. It was incredible "

Thanks for that can't wait to try it, hope I have the same experience

By *iganpairCouple  over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

This is somthing we looking to try

Love that to be done to me

Only had it done to me once, it was amazing, very hard orgasm! Try to do it on my own but never quite the same.

By *ountrygent90Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Have done it and it's so intense. You get the urge to pump your cock, but better to wait to orgasm from the prostate. Cum just flows out.

You can get a similar effect by rubbing one finger on the frenulum for about 20 or 30 minutes. Starts off just being frustrating, but the intensity builds if you're patient.

harrogate

I do this to my husband, it's kinda my fetish, it is the ultimate orgasm for a man, if done properly a man will come like a hosepipe and the feeling ten fold more intense when the g spot is massaged. It releases cum that has been stored up and there for a while not released when having normal sex etc...

I find my husbands g spot with my Naughty-Boy toy which is perfect and massage while it vibrates and either suck his cock or ride him cowgirl until he explodes. When doing this too him he comes sooo much he fills my mouth, it goes on for ages ????

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

huddersfield/manchester

"I do this to my husband, it's kinda my fetish, it is the ultimate orgasm for a man, if done properly a man will come like a hosepipe and the feeling ten fold more intense when the g spot is massaged. It releases cum that has been stored up and there for a while not released when having normal sex etc...

I find my husbands g spot with my Naughty-Boy toy which is perfect and massage while it vibrates and either suck his cock or ride him cowgirl until he explodes. When doing this too him he comes sooo much he fills my mouth, it goes on for ages ????"

He really is a man to be jealous of!

harrogate

"I do this to my husband, it's kinda my fetish, it is the ultimate orgasm for a man, if done properly a man will come like a hosepipe and the feeling ten fold more intense when the g spot is massaged. It releases cum that has been stored up and there for a while not released when having normal sex etc...

I find my husbands g spot with my Naughty-Boy toy which is perfect and massage while it vibrates and either suck his cock or ride him cowgirl until he explodes. When doing this too him he comes sooo much he fills my mouth, it goes on for ages ????"

Wow I'm all yours

By *iPeopleMan  over a year ago

London

" I've ordered a prostrate massager "

So much nicer by hand!

Paul is a lucky man!

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Would love to try this ??

By *atexpvcTV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

Wow I think this thread is great..I'm a submissive TV with interests in being tied up maybe while like this I could be milked dry??

Any offers.....message me

harrogate

By *ina VonteeseTV/TS  over a year ago

Leicester

I love doing this to my naughty friends .... the results can be very intense and explosive. ..

always better to have then secured as once it gets closer to ejaculation I can't stand them fidgeting around

Would love to try this

would love to bend over and have this done to me, be made to cum uncontrolled

I like the sound of this

By *LundunCplCouple  over a year ago

london

Men, be and play safe with your prostates...

By *trapon1981TV/TS  over a year ago

Balloch / Dumbarton

And the award for "Luckiest Man Alive" goes to...

» Add a new message to this topic