FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > TV finds a female friend????

TV finds a female friend????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We had chatted for a while and really got on. She was perfect, 27 years old, lovely face and figure but more importantly a really nice, kinky girl.

I had told her all my fantasies and we finally decided it was time to meet. We were going to go shopping together, pick up some new clothes and then head back to hers to get changed and see what happened. If i had known now what that had meant, maybe i woukd have had second thoughts.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eighbiMan  over a year ago

Leigh

Interesting start

Shopping was amazing. Anyone looking t us woukd have thought the clothes were for her but we knew the truth!

The highlight was picking out a matching lingerie set. I couldnt wait for us both to slip into our matching bra, thong and suspender set and have some fun later. The sales girl must have been suspicious when we paid and her cheeky grin turned me on even more .

Before heading back to Steph's we stopped off at one last shop. I didnt agree to this i claimed. Dont worry she said it will be fun!!

We walked into the beauticians. Steph had booked me in to get my eyebrows, legs and bikini line waxed!! I was so embarrased as the beautician told me to take off my jeans. I was lying in my pink knickers, and matching pink face. She chuckled and got on with making me silky smooth all over, except a tiny landing strip above my little cock.

Well? Asked Steph. I love it, i said. So did she and she whispered her pussy was so wet at feeling my smooth body. We hurried back to her flat....

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Mmmmkkmmk

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yup carry on

By *oannacd67TV/TS  over a year ago

worcester

Carry on please x

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

You're friend sounds lovely!

By *ratcliffeMan  over a year ago

Sofia. Bulgaria

More please

When we got home Steph took me straight into the bedroom. We both stripped and she helped me with my make up. She did an amazing job and i looked like an OTT sissy slut. Even looking at myself in the mirror made me quite hard.

Steph and i began kissing. I tried to move my hand down towards her pussy but she moved it away. She ordered me to get down on my knees, my face inches from her crotch. I could see she was wet. Kiss me through my knickers she said. I didnt need asked twice and did i was told. I was so horny and couldnt wait to have sex.

Little did i know that steph had other ideas. She walked to the wardrobe and pulled out a small pink plug and some lube. Come on Hayley, let me put it in, i promise you will love it she said.

I was so turned on i couldnt say no and bent over as she slid the plug into my virgin arse. My cock was so hard that i couldnt deny i loved it. Steph giggled. Lets take some photos of you like a hot slut with a plug in you. When you are as horny as i was then you can refuse. Plus, she was a friend, what was the worst that could happen?????

harrogate

love to meet her and have her plug me

By *ippa 63TV/TS  over a year ago

Billinge

Interesting.

Yesss

We looked at the photos and i was amazed at how sexy they were.

I have something else i was to try Steph said. She went to the drawer and pulled out some hand cuffs and a bar which attached to my ankles. I was so turned on as she chained me up and then ordered me down to my knees.

She walked through to the kitchen and came back with her phone. I am going to move the pictures from your phone to mine Hayley......from now on you are going to be my little slut. Did you really think a sissy like you would get near a hot woman like me? Dont get me wrong, i like you as a girlfriend, but thats all we are!!

My heart skipped a beat. I tried to protest but Steph came back with a gag and shoved it in my mouth. I was helpless kneeling on the floor, so turned on but utterly petrified at the same time. This gorgeous woman now pretty much owned me.

Thats all the pictures moved to my personal storage now Hayley. Remember all the fantasies we talked about? I am going to make them come true for you. Dont be scared ok? I nodded but was still panicking.

The clothes we bought today cost £150 steph reminded me. That money needs repaid somehow. She slipped a blindfold over my eyes and told me the first visitor would be arriving shortly.....

Yeadon/Leeds

I want a friend like this so bad!

Xx

harrogate

wow

Amazing start

Hot mmm

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

South East

Wow loving the start!!

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Can't wait to hear what happens

harrogate

I heard the door open and Steph greeting someone, definitely a male. I had fantasised for so long about being with a man but was terrified of it, it looked like it was going to happen.

They both walked into the room where i was still bound and on my knees. Turns out you have been a naughty girl on fab hayley, said steph. When i posted one of the pics of you, a lot of people you had spoken to previously got in touch!

Now i know you cant see Mark but you spoke to him a while back.

You look even better than i imagined hayley said Mark. I heard him unbuckle his jeans and move towards me. He took hold of the back of my head and pulled it right into his crotch. From the material i could tell he was wearing womens knickers.

You have 10 minutes said Steph.

Mark ordered me to kiss and lick his hard cock and balls through his knickers. I could feel him through the thin material. As he made me lick his balls and the skin between them and his bum i could taste the sweat. I couldnt believe it but i was in heaven.

After 5 minutes mark pulled away a bit. I could tell that he had started wanking. He was moaning and calling me names as he did it. He had me facing up but with the blindfold on i still couldnt see. Eventually he said he was close and soon i felt my first load of cum on my face! How humiliating but sexy! How i wished i could play with myself.

Mark kissed me and steph came over. Thats £10 she said. I could hear Mark and steph talking outside of the room for a while. I remained on my knees and could feel the cum sliding down my face. Strangely i wished i could taste it. I tried using my tongue to get some just as steph came in.

Dont worry hayley, there is plenty time for that soon! She wiped my face and removed the blindfold.

Brilliant so far

Surprisingly Steph was really nice, she asked how i felt. I think my rock hard cock in my knickers probably gave it away but i told her i was so turned on and i loved my first experience of cock.

I knew you would said Steph. You just needed a bit of encouragement. I have auctioned off your oral virginity next. There is a gut coming round and you are going to suck his cock and swallow his cum Steph told me.

She said we could either do it the hard way where i am bound or i could be released if i promised to be a good girl. I was so horny that i said i would be good and do as i was told. I had come this far so it was now time to let my inner slut finally come out.

As steph took off my handcuffs, she placed my hand between her legs. Her knickers were soaking. She told me how much it turned her on knowing i was her slutty girlfriend. I was in love and knew i would do as she asked for ever now.

The next guy will be here in 10 minutes. Steph pulled out a strap on and made me suck it to practice, giving me some tips as well. She told me that she would be in the room watching me suck my first cock and would be playing with her pussy as i did it.

I could hardly wait for the door to knock and thankfully i didnt need to wait long....

When the door opened it was a man in his late 50's, he was small and very overweight.

Steph had ordered me to stand in the middle of the living room, still dressed in my thong, bra, suspenders, heels and made up like a slut.

The man walked over and started rubbing all over my smooth body. He groped at my bum a few times and then rubbed the front of my thong. He laughed as i got hard. I felt so powerless in front of him.

You are a dirty bitch hayley arent you, i know you want this dont you? He said.

He sat on the sofa and waved me over. I walked in my heels and he instructed me to lower his trousers and boxers. His cock was rock hard, not big but about 6 inches. He was very hairy, all over his stomach as well.

Beg for it he said and call me master.

I looked at Steph who had now inserted her dildo into her pussy. I looked straight into the eyes of the man. I couldnt believe the words which came out my mouth. I begged and pleaded with him to let me suck his cock, how i wanted to taste his cum and be his little cock whore.

He nodded and with one hand around the shaft i licked and kissed the tip of his cock. He let me do this for a minute or so before he told me to put it in my mouth. I did as instructed.

I was so focussed on his cock that nothing else mattered. The taste was incredible. I was moaning as i sucked it because i was enjoying it so much. The more this man talked dirty to me, the more it turned me on and made me want his cum more.

I am going to cum he said and pulled my head right in. It went straight into my throat and i lickes the rest from his cock. What had i become?!

The man paid Steph and left the house.....

By *ina_blackTV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

She is a very very good friend to have

By *ina_blackTV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

Yes please

Yeadon/Leeds

Perfect

By *ratcliffeMan  over a year ago

Sofia. Bulgaria

Cant wait to hear more of her evening

Oh my god Hayley, shouted Steph. You were amazing, like you had been doing that for years, i came twice watching you. Steph hugged me like we were best girlfriends.

I was so nervous Steph but once i started it just came naturally. I think i want more i said!!

Well, lets get some replied Steph. Why dont the two of us go out to a club, there is a gangbang on at a local club. We can have a few drinks in the house and then go. What do you say?

I was worried that people wouldnt want a TV there but Steph reassured me it would be ok.

We opened a bottle of wine and had a drink. We talked about all sorts of things, mainly sex and guys but it was amazing. We kissed a few more times but that was as far as it went. Steph said she wanted to keep me horny for the night ahead.

It was soon time to go, so i put on a short skirt and top over my lingerie. You could clearly see i was in suspenders and the skirt clung to my bum showing the outline of my thong. We waited for the taxi to come and when it did we got in.

The taxi driver was checking us out as we got in. We told him where we were going and he laughed a bit. He obviously knew what the location was.

As we pulled up at the club the taxi driver said it would be free if he got a handjob. Well, i couldnt refuse so slid my hand down his jeans and took him in my hand.

His cock was huge but it didnt take him long before jmhe came. I licked the cum from my fingers right in front of his face. Steph and i walked into the club as he gazed at our bums!!

harrogate

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Keep it up

harrogate

"Keep it up "

reading this my is up

We got inside the club, Steph stopped me at the door.

I am going to be honest with you Hayley. The owner of this club is my master. He was the one who instructed me to find you. He has 3 girls and we were all to find a TV for tonights event. You will be with me the whole night and i promise it will be the night of your life if you choose to stay.

Couples and guys are here tonight, to use us and masters other slaves. If you choose to stay Hayley the night will be split into 3 parts.

Firstly we will be doing bar service. This will involve taking drinks to all of the people in the club. Its so exciting as they talk dirty to you though!!

The next bit of the night will be you and i tied to the bed together for people to do as they wish. The last part of the night will be you and i in the dungeon.

We get on so well Hayley, and i really want you to stay and have this fun with me said Steph.

What else could i say....

harrogate

"We got inside the club, Steph stopped me at the door.

I am going to be honest with you Hayley. The owner of this club is my master. He was the one who instructed me to find you. He has 3 girls and we were all to find a TV for tonights event. You will be with me the whole night and i promise it will be the night of your life if you choose to stay.

Couples and guys are here tonight, to use us and masters other slaves. If you choose to stay Hayley the night will be split into 3 parts.

Firstly we will be doing bar service. This will involve taking drinks to all of the people in the club. Its so exciting as they talk dirty to you though!!

The next bit of the night will be you and i tied to the bed together for people to do as they wish. The last part of the night will be you and i in the dungeon.

We get on so well Hayley, and i really want you to stay and have this fun with me said Steph.

What else could i say...."

YES

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Oh that's very horny. I do love being sub to a confident woman

More please

By *amup4fun80TV/TS  over a year ago

Southend on Sea (Benfleet)

Love this. More please. Wish I was Hayley