FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Risky meet 2

Risky meet 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This a follow on from Risky meet. Someone who commented on my story became the next Risky meet at my place of work.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

After chatting to a lady of here who liked my story, I found out she lived not to far away. We chatted about our likes etc and were trying to get a time when we were both free. In the end I told her to come to my office as I would be alone for the day. Simon (name change) was working in the stores area but would not see us. She turned up bang on time. We had arranged a role play scenario of she was coming for a job interview. She was dressed in a little black dress, knee high black boots. I welcomed her in and she asked to use the toilet. As she came out she was putting her panties into her bag and gave me a wink. She sat opposite me and we chatted. Simon knocked the door as he had a question for me. I answered and he went away. Leanne (name change) had a glint her eye.

Anyway I said I could not offer her a job and she stood up and walked towards me. I stood up and she went to what I thought kiss me on the cheek. However she snogged me hard and our youngest explored each other's mouth. With this I pushed her back onto the chair, bent down pulled her head back by her hair and snogged her hard again. This time pulling up her dress revealing her stocking tops. Her legs parted revealing a neatly shaved exposed pussy. I inserted 2 fingers straight up the knuckle and she let out a muffled scream.

I thought I would test her to see what she would do. I fingered her hard and felt her pussy getting wetter. I pulled out my fingers pulled her head back and pushed my fingers deep down her throat. She licked them clean and then again I kissed her hard. She felt inside my trousers for my cock. I pulled away dropped my trousers and pants. Grabbed her hair and pushed her mouth onto my cock. I fucked her mouth hard till she started to gag. I pulled her tits out of her basque and dress. Had her to put her foot on my desk, and opened her legs wide. I put my fingers back inside her. She came all over my fingers and the chair. I pulled away from her and told her to stay as she was so I could look at her. I changed the conversation to Simon (the stores worker) telling her he tells everyone he has a big cock and would she like to see it. Her face broke into a big smile. I shouted for Simon he knocked and I told him to come in. She was sitting with her pussy and tits exposed. I asked him if we should give her the job.

» Add a new message to this topic