FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The neighbour, gardener and house maid.

The neighbour, gardener and house maid.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is my first attempt at a long story. Has a long slow build up (like foreplay) so you been warned. I will try and update a chapter per day.

Chapter 1

I had moved into the area. A quite culdesac (so I had thought). A mix of neighbours, couples, young, old, family's etc.

When you first move in you feel the neighbours are checking you out, who you are, what you do, what character you are etc. I kept myself to myself really but always polite and said hello. I worked in an office during the week, then in my spare time I general just looked after the house and chilled, having a beer in garden, going for a run to keep fit. I was slim, toned and felt good for my age (mid 40's). However I just felt average, a bit shy around women at first. While I had a kinky sex past and been Dom to women, this was always in a controlled and respectful way, physically and mentally.

I only had one joining neighbour to the house, so hoped it would be quiet-ish. At least be able to sit out in back garden, having a beer, enjoying the sun and peace with some privacy to use the hot tub, with only the joining neighbours being able to look in from the above windows.

I didn't see too much of the neighbours. They were in their mid 40's, Tom and Lisa. He was average build and average looking. He seemed to work away alot, he could be away for days or weeks. She was blonde, pretty looking, curvy with large boobs and bum. As a male you notice these things more. I believe she had a part time office job, I used to see her go out in a smart blouse and skirt with heels. She looked good and it showed off her figure.

Occasionally they had friends over and she seemed to have a female friend that used to pop over often, more so when the husband was not there. More likely to keep each other company and entertained, in more ways than one as I was to soon find out. Used to see a young regular woman pop in as well, presumed she may have been a cleaner.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Interesting start

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Mmm

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ere to enjoyCouple  over a year ago

town near derby

More please x

The winter season had passed and spring was in full flow. The days were getting longer, sunny spells and the garden starting to grow more and in need of tidying. I didn't mind doing a few things and pottering Around in the garden or shed but this was a bigger garden and I could afford to bring in help. A leaflet had recently been posted through my letter box offering gardening service and odd jobs, so was good timing. I decided to give the number a call. A young man answered called Dan. He confirmed his services and said he would pop round when near, as he had some regular jobs in my area. In fact I soon found out my neighbours used his gardening service. He popped round in between jobs, to quote for the work and advised he could come round each weekend and the garden would be looking good in no time. He was in his late 20's, slim but fit, shy quite type, married. They were both working hard to try and save up for their own place so both had two jobs. He advised his day job was security (alarms and cctv). His wife Lucy worked in a clothes shop during the day but also done house cleaning duties in evening or weekend, so if I was interested to let him know, especially as they both worked next door. I kind of felt for their situation, as I had been there myself before. I agreed to a trial for the gardening duties and even said his wife could pop in when next round to see if she wanted any extra cleaning work.

By *ordy73Man  over a year ago

lancashire

Next part please

Becoming interesting

Sounds good

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmm getting interesting

A week had passed and Dan turned up bright and early Saturday morning. He started on the lawns and giving the hedges a quick tidy up. He worked hard. I gave him refreshments and we chatted. He advised his wife Lucy was next door cleaning and she would pop round when she is finished to discuss the option of cleaning. He advised once he was finished he would be going to my neighbours to do their garden next. It had now come mid-day and Dan had finished up in my garden, I paid him for his hard work and he thanked me. He left for next door saying he would see me next week.

Shortly there was a knock on the front door. Thinking Dan had forgotten something I answered the door, to my pleasant surprise a young woman stood there. Of which I thought I kind of recognised her. She quickly explained she was Lucy, Dans wife and was here about the cleaning. Ah yes please do come in. I had briefly forgotten about her and realised I had seen her going in next-door before. She was blonde, slim, late 20's. Wore hugging t-shirt and leggings which showed off her small pert boobs and cute arse. She must of caught me gazing at her and quickly broke the silence. She asked if I was pleased with Dans gardening work of which I acknowledged.

I showed her around the house and the jobs I would like her to do, mainly just cleaning, washing and ironing. She was more than happy to do all that. We agreed a price and she said she could do Saturday afternoons after she finished next door. She didn't seem over keen on next door. I said that was fine and we agreed for her to start next week. Again she was a shy quiet type like Dan. I offered her a cuppa and surprising she agreed. We chatted, about how they were both working hard to save up for their own place etc. We spoke about next door, at first she didn't want to speak about them but then explained she thought Lisa next door was rude and mean to them both at times. Treating them like slaves. I confirmed I would not do that and they would both be treated with respect. She smiled and thanked me for that. It appeared they didn't have many friends or time to relax because of all the work they done.

I said when the suns out one weekend they could join me in the hot tub for a relaxing evening if they wanted. Again her face lit up and thanked me for being so kind and wished the neighbours could be more like me. We finished up our cuppa and chat and off she went, looking back at me smiling and waving, me watching that cute arse.

By *nicker manMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Can't wait for more, this is sounding interesting.

bradford

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

town near derby

dungannon

next plz

By *blecoolerMan  over a year ago

Goole

Sounding good!

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Sounds very good please carry on

Sounds good

Great start

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

A bit about my house. It was a 3 bed semi with a large garage and garden. Upstairs the main large master bedroom with ensuit (large walk in power shower) and a walk in wardrobe room. To be honest this walk in wardrobe room was not really needed for my clothes but would make a great red room to hide all the play toys. It could be a hidden room. The 2nd bedroom was a double bed guest room and the 3rd bedroom was turned into an office or man cave as I called it. Downstairs was a large lounge and a large open plan kitchen dinning room with patio doors to the back garden with hot tub.

The following weekend arrived. It again looked to be a nice sunny day. Dan came to do the garden and happily got on doing the lawns and flower beds. Again I took him refreshments, we chatted. I felt each time we spoke we were making a better connection and becoming friends. He spoke about his day job and that he had previously installed cctv and alarm next door as precaution and had I thought about it. He said he could get me a good deal and I would be impressed with the system. He went and got me a brochure from his van and explained what could be done and where and that I could have mobile or tablet access via a app to the features and cctv. This all sounded good so I said I would think it over and let him know as it had been something I was already thinking of doing. He got back to the gardening and finished off. He said his goodbyes after I paid him and went off next door, stopping to speak to his wife who was already on her way over from next door. She came round the back as I previously advised and came in the kitchen saying hello. I greeted her and offered her a drink of which she accepted. It appears next door is not as friendly like this. Again she was in a t-shirt and leggings. Showing off her slim fit figure. My mind wandering of how firm her body must feel and look underneath. Again she caught me gazing and broke the silence saying she must start her work or the boss (me) would fire her. I quickly came back round and advised I wouldn't do that on what I seen so far. She smiled and went off about her duties around the house. I was doing my normal pottering around, checking up on her to make sure all ok. Seeing that lovely tight arse when she was bending over. She must of known I was looking and just turned round and smiled at me and carried on working. Her shift was coming to an end and she asked if she could take my shirts home to iron and would pop them back one afternoon in the week. I said that would be fine. I paid her for her work and again she thanked me and smiled. She said she had enjoyed working for me and I was a lot friendlier than next door. She explained Lisa was the Boss, the one that wore the trousers in the house. That Lisa's husband Tom always done as he was told. She also let on that Lisa and her friend (Helen) would tease Dan and be all flirty together in front of him but boss him about, making him feel small and useless. She was annoyed about this especially as Dan didn't complain about it. She felt like they were using him and he enjoyed it. I offered to speak to Dan about it but she said no not yet as she didn't want him to think she was going behind his back. We finished up chatting and I gave her a spare key incase I was not home when she wanted to bring the ironing back. She thanked me, said her good byes and smiled as she went, with me again gazing at her firm arse.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

" "

Great start

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

dungannon

great - more plz

Keep it up

Good lead up and painting the picture well

bradford

Keep it going

same where

dungannon

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Very good read getting very interesting

I'm really enjoying the build up to this. So well written as it were.

Nuneaton

same where

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

town near derby

dungannon

South Devon

Dudley

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

By *ambi n thumperCouple  over a year ago

Rugeley

Loving this so far xx

same where

More please

By *igj106Man  over a year ago

yorkshire

It's warming up

Aw needs more soon

By *olosuckMan  over a year ago

runcorn

Great story so far

Where is part 5

dungannon

more plz

More

same where

Come on lol

Chapter 5

A couple of days past and I came home from work as usual and grabbed a beer from the fridge. I then noticed a women's hand bag on the work top. Strange as not there earlier. I couldn't hear anyone in the house so decided to check up stairs. I crept up the stairs and found Lucy in the master bedroom. She was looking out the back window. I paused, I didn't say anything as she didn't know I was there. My ironed shirts were on the bed, she had returned them as she promised. I was about to say hi, but paused again to look at her. The sun light was catching her blonde hair, her slim firm body as a silhouette, a tight t-shirt and a short skirt, her firm perky breasts, seeing the outline of a hard nipple, her lovely slim toned legs. But wait what was she doing, was she playing with herself while looking out of the window. This was a hot sight but unsure and not wanting to embarrass either of us I slipped back out of sight down the stairs. I then shouted up hello and walked back up the stairs. By the time I got back up Lucy had replied in a flustered way. I met her in the bedroom, she seemed to panic and pointed at the shirts and said I brought them back ironed as promised. Ah yes thank you I said. Lucy Still looking flustered I showed her where to hang the shirts and said it was fine as I had given her a key. As I passed the window I glanced out and had to stop. The neighbour Lisa was out in the garden with another woman. There garden was quite secluded but they were not fully hidden from my window. I couldn't believe my eyes, my neighbour Lisa was lying on her back, blouse open playing with her breasts, but with another women kneeling between Lisa's legs playing with her pussy. The sight of this and other woman's skirt up showing her arse in the air was very hot. No wonder Lucy was turned on and playing with herself, who wouldn't seeing that show. They must not know they can be seen from my window.

Loving this story. Keep uo the good work

bradford

Hot more please

Don't leave it so long until the next

Getting hotter and hotter

same where

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

top story

Mmmmm xx

Great continuation. Can't wait for the next bit.

dungannon

great - more plz

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Loving this....

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Bookmarking, love the story, nice as slow, like all foreplay should be.

By *oxypair2008Couple  over a year ago

near chester

Nice build up.

By *elkinbelMan  over a year ago

belfast

Dudley

Amlwch

Ch.6

Lucy broke the silence and asked if I enjoyed the view. I stammered and said it was just the neighbour with a friend. She laughed and said she had already seen them. She said that was Helen with my neighbour Lisa. Apparently they were always teasing Dan by kissing in front of him and flirting with each other. She had not seen 2 women playing with each other and was intrigued and turned on (but she not known I seen her playing). Behind her I noticed my red room door was ajar, now I know I had that door closed at all times. Lucy must of looked in when finding somewhere for the ironed shirts to go. Well she would of had a surprise for sure I expect. That room is kitted out with plenty of toys like floggers, paddles, crops, cuffs restraints, rope and a lot more. Feeling the embarrassment of everything Lucy said she best go. I said I was just going to have a drink in the garden if interested. Surprisingly She nodded and smiled and turned to go out the room and down the stairs, just as I made sure she heard me shut the red room door. Now she knew I knew she had looked.

Now downstairs, I grabbed two beers and we went and sat outside in the sun. I sat opposite her so I could gaze at her body while chatting to her. Her short skirt basically just covered her lap while sat down. Her slim toned sexy legs looked hot. We chuckled at what could still be going on the other side of the fence, although all we could hear was their music. Was that to drown out the moans. We chatted about work and general things. Lucy advised how Dan could work late or away often as he travelled about with his job. I advised that I needed to call Dan reference some work at my house. Although I could sense she felt lonely at times because of him working. Being friendly I advised she was welcome to pop round if bored and wanted company. I joked that the hot tub would be set up soon and nothing better than having a beer in the sun in the hot tub. She bite her lip and smiled. She said she may take me up on that offer but would have to dig out her bikini. I just winked and said I looked forward to it. We had another beer and chatted more but time come for her to leave. I got her a taxi, as she was going she turned and smiled and kissed me on the cheek and said thank you, I enjoyed your company. I replied anytime.

Dudley

This just gets better

same where

dungannon

mmmmmm continue plz

edinburgh

Nice. Keeps you wanting to read more

By *uster67uknMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Fantastic bit of writing here loving the story please please keep it coming

You really know how to give us just enough . Looking forward to the next bit.

More

town near derby

More xx

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More please

loving the slow build up, can't wait for more

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

same where

More

Amlwch

fareham

bradford

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

Warming up nicely

Keep it going

Nuneaton

I'm eagerly waiting for more.

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Amazing

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

More please up date more often really enjoying this story

By *addubMan  over a year ago

dublin. 12

hotting up nicely, keep us updated more often

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Brilliant

same where

dungannon

By *icetitsWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

By *lowmassageukMan  over a year ago

portsmouth

A very well written story . Excellent build up to what could be some very steamy sessions

By *olosuckMan  over a year ago

runcorn

Loving this story

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

Nice sloe build up

fareham

By *ookie_21Woman  over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

Loving this

Newtownards

I'll have to find a few quiet moments to come back and read more of this.

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

This is really well written and I can't wait to read Chapter 7

dungannon

more plz

Need to hear more of this

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

"4

A bit about my house. It was a 3 bed semi with a large garage and garden. Upstairs the main large master bedroom with ensuit (large walk in power shower) and a walk in wardrobe room. To be honest this walk in wardrobe room was not really needed for my clothes but would make a great red room to hide all the play toys. It could be a hidden room. The 2nd bedroom was a double bed guest room and the 3rd bedroom was turned into an office or man cave as I called it. Downstairs was a large lounge and a large open plan kitchen dinning room with patio doors to the back garden with hot tub.

The following weekend arrived. It again looked to be a nice sunny day. Dan came to do the garden and happily got on doing the lawns and flower beds. Again I took him refreshments, we chatted. I felt each time we spoke we were making a better connection and becoming friends. He spoke about his day job and that he had previously installed cctv and alarm next door as precaution and had I thought about it. He said he could get me a good deal and I would be impressed with the system. He went and got me a brochure from his van and explained what could be done and where and that I could have mobile or tablet access via a app to the features and cctv. This all sounded good so I said I would think it over and let him know as it had been something I was already thinking of doing. He got back to the gardening and finished off. He said his goodbyes after I paid him and went off next door, stopping to speak to his wife who was already on her way over from next door. She came round the back as I previously advised and came in the kitchen saying hello. I greeted her and offered her a drink of which she accepted. It appears next door is not as friendly like this. Again she was in a t-shirt and leggings. Showing off her slim fit figure. My mind wandering of how firm her body must feel and look underneath. Again she caught me gazing and broke the silence saying she must start her work or the boss (me) would fire her. I quickly came back round and advised I wouldn't do that on what I seen so far. She smiled and went off about her duties around the house. I was doing my normal pottering around, checking up on her to make sure all ok. Seeing that lovely tight arse when she was bending over. She must of known I was looking and just turned round and smiled at me and carried on working. Her shift was coming to an end and she asked if she could take my shirts home to iron and would pop them back one afternoon in the week. I said that would be fine. I paid her for her work and again she thanked me and smiled. She said she had enjoyed working for me and I was a lot friendlier than next door. She explained Lisa was the Boss, the one that wore the trousers in the house. That Lisa's husband Tom always done as he was told. She also let on that Lisa and her friend (Helen) would tease Dan and be all flirty together in front of him but boss him about, making him feel small and useless. She was annoyed about this especially as Dan didn't complain about it. She felt like they were using him and he enjoyed it. I offered to speak to Dan about it but she said no not yet as she didn't want him to think she was going behind his back. We finished up chatting and I gave her a spare key incase I was not home when she wanted to bring the ironing back. She thanked me, said her good byes and smiled as she went, with me again gazing at her firm arse. "

bradford

same where

Slow

dungannon

more plz

Great start. So much more please.

Loving this

Love this

South Devon

More pls

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Mmmmmm

More please

More

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Loving it such a build up

This is great, can't wait for the next bit

Ch.7

The next day I decided to call Dan to book the security company he worked for to do the security on the house. He advised he would pop round that evening to finalise everything. He came round and brought some of his works stuff in as examples. I offered him a beer but he said maybe afterwards, he best stay professional. He showed me the cctv cameras, the phone and tablet app to view them remotely, the alarm system, security lights etc. He checked the whole house for best locations etc. The system seemed very high tech. Even the room alarm sensors had cctv cameras in them, so would give the house full coverage. He said he would also chuck in a few extras if he could. He explained he had done a similar system for next door also and they were really pleased with it. And that it would only take a full day to kit the place out. We agreed on a package, deposit paid, rest on completion. Also I was in luck and they could do this Friday due to change in planned work. I advised that would be fine and I would work from home that day instead to assist.

Now that was all sorted I offered him a beer again. He said he would like that. We spoke about work, sport, women etc. I asked about the neighbours, and he seemed to blush and be bit nervous. I said it was ok, and explained I got a bit of a fun display yesterday evening with the 2 women playing in the garden. I asked were they ok with him as i heard they teased him. Still being nervous he explained that they did tease him but to him in a good way, that he enjoyed it. To him it was like submission. He explained that his Lucy wanted him to be more Dom, especially in the bedroom but he didn't find it natural and felt he was way more submissive. That's why he enjoyed the way the neighbours treated him but he knew Lucy didn't really like it or would disapprove if found out. Found out what I thought, what did he mean. He finished up his beer and said he best go home to Lucy. I advised he was welcome and if needed any time out he was welcome to come over. Give my regards to Lucy I said and that he was a lucky guy to have such a sexy wife. He smiled and said I will see you Friday for the installation and off he went.

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

Waiting for more

same where

town near derby

More x

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

More please

edinburgh

Lots of stuff to find out. Oh I need more

More pls

bradford

More please

dungannon

more plz

More, more, moorrrreeee! More please

Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dudley

Newtownards

fareham