FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Jennifer

Jennifer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ice guy1234 OP   Man  over a year ago

limerick

Me and jen we fwb for ages, we would meet and have sex after night clubs,pubs and just generally when feeling horny. Jen was a beautiful curvy sexy lady who loved wild hard sex. One night I got a text to call over,I left my pint full on the counter in the pub and straight to a cab.i banged on her door,she opened it, wearing a red suspenders set. Her tits bulging out that I could see her nipples...... what do you think she said. I just grabbed her and started kissing her. My cock at this stage was throbbing,she felt it in my jeans. She unleashed it and it popped out......look who's happy to see me she says..... at that she drops to her knees and licks the tip of it. I groan.... with that she takes the whole thing....... I groan louder and she's gagging. I pull her long hair back as she sucks it like her life depends on it....... up she gets and says fuck me now.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

limerick

As I get led to the couch my cock is throbbing with the thought of fucking this beautiful woman again...... she turns and kisses me and I grab a tit,pull on her nipple. ....my cock is raging at this stage....I spin her around and push her over the couch...... you dirty fucker she says..... with that I ram my now raging purple headed cock into her......we are fucking furiously and she screams I'm cumming and as she did I felt a gush on my balls. I never seen a woman to cum as hard as that before. I fucked her hard and hard until I filled her throbbing pussy up with my cum.....we collapsed, cuddling. I said that I've never seen a woman cum so hard... blushing she admitted that she was thinking of my cock and another in her mouth as we fucked. I was interested and she always liked the idea of a couple of cocks in her.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

limerick

As the weeks went and the more I thought about what Jennifer had said the more I wanted to see her pleasured by more than one man.... I spoke to a few of my friends about it and two said they would be up for it.with that I rented a really expensive hotel room and bought champagne. I also had a thing for restraining a woman so I bought one on line for Jen. I gave her money and told her to buy the sluttist outfit she could buy. So that night me and Jen went to the hotel room and when she showed me the outfit I couldn't help be fuck her then and there. Black leather boots bra and panties. I was instantly hard,we fucked and when we finished,I tied her up. She asked what's this about and I blind folded her.dont worry Jen you are going to have fun. I text the lads who were on the way up from the bar. Silently undressed themselves and one lads cock was massive,huge. We went over to Jen and I kissed her and whispered...... I want to see you cum as hard as you have ever before, with that one of the lads started licking her pussy and another pushed hes cock in her mouth. I started licking her now erect nipples

limerick

As I took in the surroundings I saw Jen screaming in pleasure.i looked down at the guy with the massive cock and he was pounding aggressively it Into her swollen pussy. I was hard and harder than I've ever been before. One in her mouth,one in her pussy and only one place for mine. I grabbed the lube and oiled my cock..... said to the guy pounding her pussy to shift up a bit and with that I slipped it in her arse, instantly she was cumming,the lads were fucking every hole....... she was gushing as we continued to fuck ever hole she had. Next the guy came in her mouth,she gagged. At that site the guy came in her pussy...... what a load, filled her right up and now my turn.....I exploded in her arse,she was quivering with the orgasms travelled through her body. Next the lads got dressed and I thanked them and left.......Jen,still tied up and cum soaked says to me lick my pussy, it needs to be licked gently......as it was her night I did

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

» Add a new message to this topic