FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > master's request

master's request

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My master had always said he'd love to see me with another woman. I always shuck my head in disbelief of the thought of it. The more he'd mention it, the more I dig my heels in. I'm not the best sub in the world. Until one day we went to a club, where a female was flirting with me. I was overwhelmed, but something sparked my interest. I felt like a teenager again. A Virgin and never been kissed. I blushed when she asked if I was bisexual. I replied sheepishly "no". She moved in closer and gave me a kiss on the lips. I looked anxiously for my master,but he was busy licking out another woman's pussy.

I wanted to show him something that subconscious that I wanted to try,even if it was just the once,but too scared to admit to myself. As the night went on we eventually moved to a different room. Just us three,as my master went inbetween her legs to give her clit kisses. I decided to treat my master to something he'd always wanted. Me with another woman. I just switched off and went for the full on snog. Her lips were soft and gentle and I was shocked,by just how wet I was getting between my thighs.

He looked up and saw me giving it all my might. I glanced over at him and gave him a wink.

I opened my legs to show my master the effect it was having on me. Unfortunately she had to leave as the club was closing,but I always wonder what would of happened that evening.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic