FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Session

Session

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would like to be in a college lecture room the kind where all the desks are I rows going higher and I am on a stage in the middle. Three couples use me I am tied face down on a comfy padded fuck bed. My cock and balls are dangling through a hole and weighted and gagged. The first couple, the one with the smallest cock use me first. The hub lubes up my arse and fucks me as his wife is put on another fuck bed but on her back. She is weekend close upto me so I can suck and lick her cunt and clit to orgasm. When I have serviced them the next couple use me, but this time the guy gets on the fuck bed and I wank and suck him off. I go through all three couples at both ends. All the time the fun is being watched and filmed. Next I am move to a Saint Andrews cross still tied up as I watch the couples fuck. I can't wank myself. When they have done I am tied down on my back and the women each squat over my mouth spread their cunt lips and piss. Then they take turns bouncing on my cock for a min at a time before each then sucking me off in turn for a min...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic