FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My kinda job !!!

My kinda job !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rgasmdonor OP   Man  over a year ago

millstreet

Started work as a relief chef in a West cork hotel it was ran by 2 fellas one was married the other was gay !!!! I don't drink much and the gay guy did so I didn't get on with him so much he liked to take the young waiters to the village and go drinking for the nite where as when I finished my shift I would sit on the veranda have a glass of wine and watch the ocean roll in then take myself to bed ,,, some nites Joe the married boss would come and sit with me and we would talk about menus ,, well one nite he said that he had a very special wine and would I like to try it so I said of course I said that I had a couple of Cuban cigars in my room would he like one which he accepted I asked him where Mary was (his wife) and he said giving one of the waitresses a manicure as she used to be a beautician I said she had the attributes he said nothing and we sat there sipping a nice red and puffed on the Cubans it was a great way to finish the shift ,, any way I was tired and said that I was going to bed but he said hang on a minute and he nipped off and came back with a bottle of brandy and said that he had to change my room but Mary is on it and putting my over nite bag into room 14 ,,, he then started asking personnel questions about my life did I have a woman in my life to which I said no I don't like explaining where I have been every day to anyone he laughed we had a brandy finished the cigars and I went to my room ,, as I left he said I hope you enjoy the room tonite I didn't think anything of it but when I went in Mary had turned down the covers and left the bed light on so I went to the shower to have a quick clean off cooking on a hot kitchen in the summer is very sweaty but before I opened the door it sounded as if the shower was on so I thought it's someone's room so I knocked the shower door nobody answered do I went in and there was Mary naked taking a shower I stood and stared for a split second and made my apologies and backed out Mary came out as I sat on the bed my head spinning what was going on ??? Totally bewildered ,,, Mary said sorry but it was the best shower in the hotel and she couldn't resist she was a good looking lady a plump arse on her long brown hair and smallish boobs she said to me to carry on and get my shower and take no notice of her so I went for my shower I had my wash down and was drying myself when I heard her talking so I can back the room and she said Joe has go to the village to see the lads and she took of her robe she said that she liked the way I was looking down her blouse when she was picking up the dish of chips she dropped earlier I said something stupid like it was a nice view so she is standing there naked and I in a towel thinking what do I do so she came over to me and pulled my towel and it came off and my hard cock stuck out like a flag pole she kissed me and felt my cock she said come on the bed is very comfy so I layer on the bed and she straddled my stomach I held her arse cheeks in both hands her pussy was warm on my stomach she moved down my body and leant forward and kissed me full on the mouth my cock was wedged between the cheeks of her arse she whispered we are going to have a great time she turned around so her moist pussy was right in front of my face a la 69 she had taken my cock in her warm mouth and I was teasing her clit with my tongue while my fingers slipped in and out of her pussy she had a large clit which when I sucked she would bare down with her hips and force herself onto my face my tongue found the entrance to her pussy and my nose was pushing onto her arsehole which she seemed to enjoy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

millstreet

So I managed to work my way up so I could get my tongue into her ass which made her wriggle she seemed to suck harder on my cock as her hips started to make a rythem on my tongue she sat up and said I need your cock inside me and Make sure you fuck me hard so she got on all fours and my cock slipped easily into her soaking wet pussy she pushed back onto me I was balls deep and pounding hard she was saying yes fuck me hard fuck me hard and I just thought any harder and you will end up on the floor she started breathing really heavy say give me all that cock and fill me with cum I grabbed a handfull of her hair as I pounced as hard as I could she started to say yes I am coming oh fuck I am coming oh fuck then at the top of her voice she shouted fuck me you bastard fuck me and that is when I started to cum myself I had an orgasm that wasn't going to end it was like I just kept squirting more and more cum oh God that was good she said as she collapsed on the bed and as she did my limp cock fell from her pussy we layer there totally fucked when she got the phone tapped a couple of numbers and said see ya soon ,, I said who was that a little suprise for you because I want more of you before the nite is over I said what about Joe don't worry about Joe I am the boss here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What happened later

millstreet

We lay there and I needed to pee so I went to the toilet and as I came back I could see a cream pie start to show so I said will I clean that she said no put some more in there so I put my cock over her face and said well ya better suck this hard again which she did greedily I was loving her mouth so much I started to face fuck her but she said no I want that load in my pussy so she got on all fours again and I slipped in very easy with all the cum that was up there I was pumping her for all I was worth and put my hand around to play with her clit she was well into it she moved at just the right moment as I pumped it was not long before I was cumming inside her again she seemed to grip my cock with her pussy muscles and milk every drop from me no sooner had I finished and there was a knock on the door I looked at her with sheer fright on my face and she laughed and said open it so with my limp cock shining with our juices all over it o stood behind the door as I opened it there stood Joe,,, have you two been having a good time and she said to him just get undressed and lay on the floor which he did it was so strange for me one moment I am drinking wine and brandy with my boss the next I am standing naked with his wife's pussy juice all over my cock and he is naked on the floor anyway she got off the bed and straddled him and let all the cum dribble over his face and she told him to clean up the mess he lapped at her like a thirsty camel I stood there getting very aroused again and the smile she had when she saw me hard again she stood up and said to Joe clean Jake now and he came over and licked my cock clean she then said as a reward I want you to fuck my ass with Joe underneath me so I got some moisturiser to lube her ass and slid in it was nice and tight and then she started oh yeah fuck me like a real man fuck me hard I gave her a good hard fucking while Joe occasionally licked my balls as I pumped harder she started to shake and scream yes yes oh God yes I couldnt hold back anymore and filled her ass with more cum which she let dribble onto Joe's face I took another shower and she joined me we washed each other and she said did you enjoy your nite ??? Is the Pope a Catholic I said and from that nite on everytime I worked I knew I was going to get fucked if I was put in room 14

By *am42belfastMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

So you hate the gay guy and you don't know how to use punctuation.

I wish I was the Joe in the story

"So you hate the gay guy and you don't know how to use punctuation. "

Thats what i wanted to say too. U don't know how to use the punctuation. Its really difficult to read.

» Add a new message to this topic