FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy to Reality

Fantasy to Reality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orny and Sexy 2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Blackwood

I had planned this experience for Rebecca for months. Her fantasy first came up in conversation after we first met. I love this woman more than anyone I have met and the idea should of repulsed and disgusted me. However I felt myself stirring and becoming hard at the thought as she slowly and clearly explained her wish to me.

For many months now I have recounted it to her as we made love. I would slowly whisper the scene to her; creating the spectacle and image in her mind. As we laid beside each other in bed I would feel her nipples become erect to my touch and her breathing become deeper as I teased them and pinched them exciting her with her fantasy. As we became more aroused my hands would move down her smooth body, feeling her beautiful curves as she would gasp with pleasure at my touch. I would position my body on hers holding her down with one of my arms as my other moved between her thighs parting them with a little force to gain access to her pussy. All the time I would whisper and describe her perverted wish into her ear. As my fingers touched her pussy they were drenched with her wetness the smell of her sex overcoming my senses as I went down for my mouth to taste her sweet juices. I would trace my tongue around the ouline of her vulva before penetrating her with it slowly lapping at her juices as she became more and more stimulated After fully preparing her I would move back beside her timing a deep French kiss; my tongue still wet from her thrusting into her mouth as first one and then a second finger penetrated inside her body. These moments are all about her...I love giving and she loves receiving although my cock would be erect to the point of bursting with desire. I would use my fingers in the way she liked, varying the depth and speed until there could only be one result.... her gushing uncontrollably over my hand and soaking the sheets of our bed. All the time I built the fantasy image in her mind knowing that the next phase was coming shortly. I would begin this phase buy slowly kissing her neck and face moving ever so slowly to her lips. I always make sure that I restrain her with my body and arm whilst the other again seeks out her centre of pleasure. I kiss Rebecca deeply as my fingers slowly draw a circle around her clit....not touching it but just waiting for it to grow to a level where I can massage it between my index an middle finger. I gentle whisper to her continuing to concentrate her thoughts on her fantasy, as I first slowly and then more vigorously masturbate her clitoris. I watch my lover closely as I kiss her between taking her mind now to the more extreme parts of her fantasy. I can feel her whole body tense as she starts to groan...her hands grip the sheets of our bed clenching and pulling at them. I am not inside her but I can feel her juices dribble from her pussy once more as she begins to groan and convulse. I am sometimes cruel and stop my stimulation of her pulling away my hand from her pussy and leaving her in a state of complete frustration. However this is not the occasion for that tonight as I continue to take her to her edge of desire in mind and body. Suddenly she goes over that edge....her body convulses and she screams loudly head rocking from side to side losing herself in the orgasm that resounds through her body. I keep wanking her until she pleads for me to stop all the time more of her juices are gushing freely from her pussy. Only when I am satisfied she can take no more I stop...I am in charge which is a core part of her fantasy. I hold he in my arms as the waves of pleasure slowly subsides whispering the end of her scenario that she wants to fulfil.

Well now it was time....the planning was done....it was time for her fantasy to become reality................................................................................. to be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very good start . More needed

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

By *obaltblueCouple  over a year ago