FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Blue BBW deep throat

Blue BBW deep throat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icarage Man OP   Man  over a year ago

South Shields

My lover Michael is very inventive and adventurous sexually and up for trying lots of different things fucking related, testing out sensations experiences insertions of various objects etc, so one day when he sent me a video on my phone of a compilation of Deep Throat Vomit clips with the message ‘fancy doing this next time we meet?’ I admit to being intrigued and quickly replied ‘ooh yes indeed’

We were meeting up later that day at lunchtime and started to discuss in more detail about how we were going to actually do it (included in the video clips was a metal contraption for keeping the ladies mouth open and very very wide, we laughed as we said we maybe weren't going to go to those extremes) Michael also suggested that I ate and particularly drank a lot on the day itself and that we would need to decide upon a safe signal (obviously my mouth would be too full to give any safe word)

The morning of our next night together I received a reminder message ‘make sure you eat drink loads’ ooh I was looking forward to this new experience.

After my filling up with fizzy drink and spicy pasta during the day we met later and made our way to one of the hotels where we stay over to fuck and play. We joked that with it being a hotel room we wouldn't have to worry about cleaning the room of any mess the next morning, both getting excited about it and wondering if it would work. I'm not someone who throws up easily so we agreed that whatever the eventual outcome we would at least have fun trying.

So we arrived at the hotel, we went into the hotel room and had a look round to see where the best place to do this was. I wanted to be sitting down on the floor with Michael standing over me giving the perfect angle for him to thrust his cock hard and deep into my throat. The room was such a shape that there was a lovely v shape near the door that I could sit and steady myself without moving.

Plans in place we went out for food and drink, the more the better, plus I wanted to feel as relaxed as possible before it began so we threw wine and fizzy fruit cider into the basket too for good measure.

We arrived back to the hotel room started drinking eating kissing fucking both of us feeling more and more horny at what we were just about to do. Being with Michael is always so exciting anyway and he knows just how to turn me on and how to touch me to make me come in no time again and again so as we walked over to the place of our extreme Deep Throat experimentation I was dripping wet and very relaxed and raring to go, for him to start fucking my throat.

With pillows under me and behind my head (we didn't want a trip to A&E for concussion as part of the nights proceedings after all) and with safe gesture in place for choking purposes Michael put his hard cock in my mouth and it began.

Michael has what I have to say is a perfect cock, long and his girth measuring as wide as his length, mmmmm. Before that night when sucking his cock I have gagged and loved that feeling, but then stopped for a bit as soon as I started gagging

That night was different, he started slowly thrusting himself into my mouth his hands on either side of my head grabbing on to my hair as he gradually built up fucking my throat harder and faster. I put my hands on his arse pulling him into me deeper and deeper. I was getting off on this so much, the thrill of it and the feeling of his dominance as he stood over me and I could hear his moans of pleasure matching my total enjoyment of it all.

This carried on for several minutes, occasionally stopping so that we could both catch out breath and he making sure I was ok. I was more than ok I told him each time ‘ please do carry on’ I said. I was loving the choking feeling, the breathlessness as his cock filled my mouth and throat completely

I'd never had his cock so deep down my throat before nor him thrusting so hard and fast for so long. My gag reflex seemed to be replaced by a hungry for cock throat accepting him further down and down. I then started to feel like I was going to be sick, the unmistakable gurgling sound as frothy foamy liquid came out of my mouth. Michael looked at me to make sure it was ok to continue and as I gave a nod this spurred him on to thrust his cock quicker harder deeper making me throw up again and this time more sick came out and we carried on as I was sick one more time each time covering his cock and my tits more in the process.

My throat was starting to hurt through being sick so much and Michael could tell this as he asked if I wanted to stop now. I nodded. He quickly went to the bathroom for towels and we started to clean each other up whilst smiling and lots of ‘ooh well, hey we did it” He then ran to the bed and started laughing saying he had to get away from the sick smell, he is very naughty at times, in a good fun way.

I joined Michael on the bed and washing the last of the smell of sick away and I asked him would he do it again. He said that even though the smell of sick had actually made him feel sick, at the same time it also made him want to do it again and again as he loved watching and making me throw up by the deep throat action

High on the experience, we fucked even harder that night til the early hours until we fell asleep exhausted, and continued fucking again as soon as we woke up the next morning both continuing to feel very horny.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We do this often we both love it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic