FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tuning in

Tuning in

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In a constant effort to improve my skill at " mock medical examination " I'm always on the lookout for fresh ideas or improving my collection of instruments, I enjoy what I do and although I don't do a lot of trips as I call them , the ones I do, I put a lot into it and succeeded so far to deliver deep orgasms, my latest study was when I read an article on sound healing, it was to the sounds of tuning forks that did the work, I picked up on it and thought about the effect the sound made against the body, after a bit of research and some costly mistakes I've got it, ping off two of the correct tuning forks and place the ends on an erogenouse zone and gently and soothingly the lady builds up to a crescendo of an orgasm, by careful timing you can bring to a pitch but not to completion and then tease and prolonge for as long as needed or let her husband carry on, I have to confess, I'm not an expert but I have had one very successful "Trip Out" using this method and the success is achieved by gentle patience, not forgetting you have to break down a few barriers, it must be hard for the lady to be prodded and touched by someone who she hardly knows. For me, I'm happy with the result if she's happy. I make no apology for loving to be that close to a lady's intimate parts, each to his own I say, no one is harmed,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic