FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Elements of truth...

Elements of truth...

By *icplshrops OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rock

So, in the event, you arrive at the Renaissance Hotel a little earlier than expected and are able to check into your room, which is clean, nicely furnished and suits your needs for what is to come.

You decide that you will have time to get ready in good time, so facilitating you meeting Rob in the bar first. You do your makeup and dress to meet: new blue bra and suspender belt, tan stockings, beige heels but no knickers. You put on one of your bodycon blue dresses that I am so fond of. As accessories, you have not only the QoS hoop earrings, but the little studs as well, plus the charm bracelet and the necklace with the QoS items and ankle chain: the ankle chain draws attention to the little tattoo that - after all - you decided to add, being as you will be able to wash it off later...in short, a full set of QoS regalia...

So, you head down to the bar to meet Rob. You order a vodka and orange to set your mood: you are not nervous, having met him on more than one occasion, but eagerly anticipating the arrival of your black lover. You check your watch and know that I will be doing the same in France...

It is only when you are sitting down, that you notice that there are some black guys in the bar. I’d told you that the attached gym was very popular with 'BBC' and so it would seem, is the hotel bar. One or two of them are making eye contact with you and you respond in part, with a half smile, before looking away. You understand that your anklet is drawing attention to...your other accoutrements...

As you sip your drink, you know that your pussy is moist at the thought of what is to come. You feel the eyes upon you, but you are confident. You wonder if any of them will make a move, but just then Rob arrives, you having messaged him to say meet in the bar. The other BBCs turn away with smiles when they see you rise to greet Rob by kissing him full-on. You catch their eyes again and wonder what they are thinking...

They know that you are available for black cock and they know that you are about to suck and fuck some BBC, for which you have been craving a long while. As you head off with Rob, some of them are imagining what you will get up to: will you get a mouthful of delicious, creamy black cum or will your beautifully stretched pussy get the big load of hot spunk instead? Maybe both...

Some of them make a mental note to look out for your another time, the pretty lady with the lovely eyes and naughty tattoo. What they cannot know is that this meeting is a birthday present for your regular lover and that in 2-3 hours, you and Rob will make a return to the bar for a 'recreational break' and a bit of a refuel...

You get to the room and enter. Rob barely has time to drop his gear and you are kissing him and grabbing his cock through his trousers...

'I need black cock and black cum' you say...

So, at about 1330, after tidying yourself up and bit and getting dressed again, you and Rob come back down to the bar for a drink and a bit to eat, before 'round 2'. Even though you've had a quick shower, your pussy still feels full and you can taste his salty cock in your mouth. You wonder if the hastily re-applied makeup will hide your flushed face, but in true style, you think 'What the hell: why should I worry what people think?' A large part of you is thrilled by the fact that you will be sitting in a public place, full up of cum and all you can think about is wanting to go and get started again...

Whilst Rob gets some drinks from the bar and a snack menu, you sit down where you were before and feel BBC eyes on you again, mentally undressing you and imagining what it would be like to have their throbbing dicks deep inside you. In return, you are thinking the same when Rob returns with the drinks. He sits next to you and puts his arm around you, so that it it touching the underside of your right breast. He knows full well the effect this is having on the audience...and so do you...you cosy up to him and French kiss him, in a way that your tongues can be seen entwined. You cross one leg over the other, giving a flash of stocking top and at the same time, Rob puts his hand on your nylon-clad thigh. You hope that you are not leaking onto the settee… As you reach for your drink, you uncross your legs and lean forward, giving a BBC on a bar stool a glimpse of what lies further up your dress...Rob's hand now strays onto your left thigh, causing your dress to ride up again.

Your food arrives and you engage in small talk, urgently wanting to get back upstairs. When you can, you have your hand on Rob’s inner thigh, giving it an erotic squeeze on a frequent basis.

'C'mon Rob, let's go back up' you say 'I need some more of that black cock!'

He grins, in that way that he does and you both get up and leave the lounge, unaware that you are being followed...

Rob and you get into the lift to go back upstairs and the man who followed you from the bar also gets in. It's quite a squeeze. Rob and he acknowledge each other in that stand-offish way that blokes do. You look the stranger up and down: he is darker than Rob, a bit shorter, but stocky, with a shaved head. He is also looking you up and down. You sense Rob stiffen.

The stranger speaks. 'You guys look like you're having fun.' You feel Rob bristle, but you touch his arm to reassure him that it's OK.

'We are,' you reply 'I've already had one creamy filling today and now it's time for dessert.'

'I see,' says the stranger 'so how hungry are you still? Enough for second and third helpings, perhaps?'

You squeeze Rob's hand to let him know this is OK.

'I'm always ready for black cock, why don't you come and join us? That's OK, isn't it Rob?'

'I guess so,' says Rob 'but you gotta treat the lady with respect and for you, it's safe sex only.'

'Of course,' says the stranger 'I always carry protection.'

Not long afterwards, Rob is lying on the bed, his stiff cock pointing skywards. You straddle him backwards and, grabbing his meat, place the head at the entrance to your ass. The butt plug you were wearing earlier has relaxed you nicely and you easily take his dick into your greedy ass.

'Wow' says the stranger as he unrolls a condom onto his own black cock. He is not as long as Rob, but very, very thick. You lie backwards onto Rob and his hands come round and grab your breasts. You spread your stocking-clad legs to accept the stranger. The bulbous head of his cock just nudges past your lips and stops as you adjust to the size. He is very thick and you feel your labia stretched wide, the engorged head of your pink clit exposed, your VCH piercing sparkling. However, you are so wet with a mixture of your own natural lubrication and Rob's cum from before, that he slides in without difficulty.

You unleash a huge sigh as you feel your two most intimate holes filled with black cock. You can feel the two of them separated by only a thin wall, it is driving you wild...

The stranger begins to move slowly, Rob just becoming part of this overall rhythm, given his position underneath. The man's wide cock feels beautiful and you start to rub your clit in that way that you do. You are glad he is wearing protection: despite the thrill, he is a stranger, not a trusted partner and you must protect yourself and others...

Soon he is fucking you harder and you realise his need is as urgent as yours. There's no extended lovemaking here, he just needs to cum...as do you and very soon you start to shake with an orgasm. This sends the stranger over the edge and you feel the condom swell as his spunk fills it up. You hope that it does not break… it doesn't and he withdraws slowly and retires to the bathroom to sort himself out. Rob can now move more freely and very soon, you feel him shooting his warm load into your tight ass. You feel totally satisfied. For now...

The stranger re-enters the room.

'That was great, guys' he says 'much appreciated. I hope you two have some more fun and maybe I'll run into you again!'

'Yes, that would be nice' you reply and then he leaves the room. You don't find out his name...

Rob's cock is now going limper and he slides out of your ass.

'So,' he says 'that was a bit random. What are you going to tell Andy?'

'Well,' you say 'I will tell him all about it, of course and he can listen to the recording!'

'Andy's a lucky man to have you, you know. There's not many like him. Anyway, you need to get out of all your lingerie, get naked and come with me.'

'OK' you reply and do as he bids. Once you are nude, he leads you by the hand into the bathroom, picking up his 'phone as he goes. You are curious.

Rob pulls back the shower curtain and tells you to kneel down, facing him.

'Cup your breasts with both hands' he commands. You comply, but not before pushing your long hair behind you shoulders.

'What are you doing?' you ask

'An extra birthday something for Andy' replies Rob. He turns on the camera on his 'phone and then points his still semi-stiff cock at your upturned tits with their stiff nipples. He starts quickly, bathing your tits with a stream of hot piss. I have told him not on your face or hair, you see. The hot liquid streams down your body, running over your pussy. It's so naughty and unexpected and thrillingly delicious that you cannot but help removing your right hand from your breast and frigging yourself madly, feeling the warm fluid running over your hand as you do so. 'What a naughty girl I am!' you think, and secretly wishing that I was there.

Very soon, you are cumming again...and Rob is already sending me the pictures…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic