FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Reunion

The Reunion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emberThe5thNovember OP   Man  over a year ago

4 Play Club

I sat there sipping my coffee , legs crossed feeling anxious and excited at the same time it had been awhile since I'd seen him and the flashes through my mind were making me just a little hot under the collar

What would he think of me sitting here in my short skirt it kept riding uo to show a glimpse of my suspender and stocking which I'm sure the older man across was ogling . I shifted slightly to fix myself and burnt my lip of the hot coffee . It started so I licked my swollen lip and bit down gently to ease the burn. The man kept looking and smiling at me I'm sure he touched his bulging crotch I'm sure I didn't imagine that .

Back into my head them images again of hot sweat covered muscles on a deliciously beautiful creature moving against my body .God it was making me wet just thinking of him .why did he still have this power over my body I composed myself again and stood up to use the restroom .as I walked slowly across the cafe I could feel eyes on me I wasn't used the heels so high so I was been so careful , this blouse just about held my breast in place

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

4 Play Club

I pushed the door into the ladies and nearly fell in . That's why I don't wear heels I reminded myself as I adjusted my bosom in the red pushup bra and redid my lipstick. checking my reflection in the mirror I caught his shadow as he pulled back from the door . I beckoned him in since the ladies was completely empty now

He walked in as I took in his appearance . He wasn't overly tall just 5 ft 10 but still as rugged as ever he still had the build from hrs of exertion in the gym like always I caught his grey eyes looking me over . I was delighted I'd dressed overly sexy I wanted him to know what he was missing all these years .

We said nothing but it felt like electricity between us as he stepped closer I could smell his aftershave it brought back bittersweet memories for me .he must seen my eyes change as he stepped even closer I felt his bulge on my thigh I placed my hands on his back it was still as hard as ever

He grasped my ass as he took my breast in his right hand and squeezed but still we said nothing . I looked him in the eyes the desire was still there I couldn't resist anymore I kissed his bottom lip softly and it was enough he grabbed me and pushed me into the cubicle the door shut behind him as he turned me to it and his desire swelled his hands all over me now pulling uo my short skirt he ran his fingers up my thighs I could still feel the hardness from his guitar scarred fingers they dug into my skin like nails. He grabbed my now wet pussy as he kissed my lips hard nearly bruising them were they were burnt earlier his tongue invading my mouth as his fingers delved into my wet pussy and his thumb throbbed off my clit .oh God I wanted him in me Now

4 Play Club

I sank down to the loo as he released his fingers my pussy dripping off his fingers he shoved them in my mouth I could taste my self it just made me wetter I grabbed his belt and unzipped him his cock burst out hitting me in the face hard like a slap .

I took the tip of his cock in my mouth slowly running my tongue in circular motions around the foreskin my hands on his balls squeezing lightly he released the button holding my boobs in place and they escaped there lacy cage his balls now resting on my ample bosom I ran my tongue down his shaft as he moaned above my head . I sucked in his balls savouring the salty taste I remembered so well now he grabbed into my hair as I ran my teeth and tongue back up his throbbing cock and sucked him into my mouth slow and deep nearly gagging as it hit the back of my throat. I sacked deeper til I could feel the bottom of his cock he pulled my hair harder , oh God I missed this and his smell so much I just couldn't get enough now

4 Play Club

He pulled me up quickly his cock still hard his precum dripping out of my mouth my pussy longing for him he sat down now on the loo all I could think was how fucking gorgeous he looked as he sat there them grey eyes staring at me he said the only word I heard yet .. Jennifer... I melted as he turned me and lowered me backwards onto his waiting cock . I gasped as it filled me my muscles contracting around it as it expanded inside me of started slowly building up the rhythm as I grabbed my clit with my hand his came around onto my breast , he pulled at my Nipples as he nuzzled into my neck his teeth grazing me as I went faster bucking up and down on his throbbing member

I pulled my clit I could feel the build up and knew he did too he let out a gasp as he exploded into my wet warm pussy deep inside me . I let out a grunt as I came hard on his cock our orgasms thundering around us

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow .

Well written, sexy, witty (cock slap). Got me turned on. Love to hear more erotic stories of Jennifer's sexual adventures. This girl has a lovely dirty mind. Having read this story my cock is twitching in my jeans, need to release the beast

4 Play Club

As I came back to Earth I could feel his arms wrapping around me and his head lying against my back it felt like heaven he was still inside me just a little softer but I could feel him and his breathing against my back. I moved to rise and he say upright as he fell out of me I just wanted to keep him there forever I stood up in the small cubicle and turned around he rose and kissed me deeply . He tasted of coffee and sex and smelled like it too . I wrapped my arms around him and we stayed like dat for wat felt like forever but must been ten minutes. He looked at me again with his grey eyes and cheeky smile as he fixed his jeans back up and walked out of the cubicle. He turned once again and said two words .... next time and blew me a kiss ...

Brilliant and we'll wrote. I have a massive hard on here well done ????????

By *aster of SeductionMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Wow I hope Jenifer makes my wish cum true...too. Great story x

Wow so so hot drove me wild

By *ehallMan  over a year ago

dublin 24

Whoa its like you have taken that straight out of my mind absolutely fantastic stuff well written and worded wish Jennifer was here with me now to attend to my throbbing thick cock

dublin 24

[Removed by poster at 21/03/17 23:20:51]

dublin 24

It would be a real treat dream come true for a girl like you to sit in front of me anywhere and see those big beautiful tits bursting out true your blouse and to then see you flash your stocking tops by deliberately raising your short skirt Jennifer your a gem darling x

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Great story really had me so horny luv Jennifer to take care of me .

Awesome

Fucking deadly Jennifer u had me going lol

» Add a new message to this topic