FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Sauna

The Sauna

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emberThe5thNovember OP   Man  over a year ago

4 Play Club

It was a cold day, threatening to snow all day, I just checking into the hotel I was frozen to the bone.

Dropped the bags into the room and headed off to the Gym to use the Sauna to get some heat into me. Slipped into my speedo's and grabbed the towel and toddled off to the Sauna.

Opened the door and the heat hit me. In I went and threw some water on the hot coals and took a seat on the bottom shelf with my legs along the shelf and back against the wall

Soaking up the heat I could feel the heat getting into the body and felt quite warm and snoozey. I could feel myself nodding off, I closed my eyes for a second and when I opened them up I could see this smiley face staring at me form the other side of the room.

She moved to the top shelf and let her towel slip a little to show off her hard nipple, she winked at me knowing that I knew she was naked under her towel. She sat with her legs pointing to me and I was straining to see if she was totally naked under that towel. She started to slowly pull knees apart to revel more but the door opened and 2 old me walked in and sat down. I got the cheekiest grin I have ever been given.

The 2 men were deep in their conversation and she started to spread her legs again. I had to tilt my head to the side to get a better view behind the men. The more I titled the more the legs opened. It wasn't log before I could see that she was wearing nothing under that towel.

My cock was aching to escape from behind my budgie smugglers. I pulled to towel over my lap and started to rub my cock. Before I know it the woman had shifted across the top shelf to sit above me with her legs dangling around me knees.

I released my cock and it stood up well under the towel but I could see her looking through the side of her eyes she started to swing her legs from side to side deliberately rubbing foot over the top of my hard and upright cock.

The 2 old men were totally unaware and oblivious to what was going on in the same room.

After a few more mins the 2 men left and she shuffled closer the me and slipped her feet under my towel and grasped my aching cock between her feet and started to roll and stroke my cock. she moved her towel aside and I could see her large breast I reached out with my hand and touched her tit, she took my hand and to feel her nipple. I gave it a sharp squeeze and she gave a moan of pleasure. She took my hand and moved it down her body closer to her legs heading for her snatch, all the time still stroking my cock. I was getting closer to pussy and the door opened and a group of teenagers entered the room. She removed her feet and got down from the top shelf purposely showing me her perfect ass and left the sauna.

I quickly tucked the cock back into the speedo's but could not follow her till my hard on died down.

I got up and left as soon as I could but the bodacious babe was no where to be seen. Time for a cold shower now,

Showered, clean and warmed up I left the hotel gym only to see the stranger in the hotel lobby she stared at me and put the room key on the table and stood up went to the elevator. she walked away with a sexy swagger. I limped over to the table due to a revived hard on and picked up the key and followed her to the elevator. As I got closer she was already in the lift and the doors were closing, I could see her cupping her breast and running her other hand over her pussy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is great!

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where