FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Uni days

Uni days

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *esplease!x OP   Man  over a year ago

corfe mullen

This is a true story from back at uni.

I was out for my birthday with a few mates including my house mates Nick. It was a good night but fairly uneventful, however half way through the night he said his girlfriend wanted my number to wish me happy birthday (it was a boys only night out), a little odd but i said fine.

About 5 mins later my phone beeps and Nick's Mrs texts saying happy birthday. We send a few messages and she says we should all go out together in a few nights time, I'm a little d*unk so think it sounds like a great idea.

So sure enough a few nights later Nick his girlfriend and I are out for drinks. This isn't that odd at uni used to end up at the bar all the time with all sorts of people. After a few drinks Nick pops to the toilet at this point out of the blue his girlfriend moves closer and says 'Im going to fuck you tonight'. Almost as she says it Nick comes back I'm totally shocked and don't know what to say.

We drink more and move to a club. I'm half thinking I imagined it. She is buying Nick extra shots all the time and he is getting hammered....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *exyeyez23Man  over a year ago

Lytham St Anne’s

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

Sounds good

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

very good start

corfe mullen

Just to describe Nick's girlfriend a little, she was about 5'5, short brown hair, about a size 10. I'd be lying if I said I could remember what she was wearing.

So Nick is slowly getting hammered and to be honest I'm a little d*unk to. He pops off to the toilet and his girlfriend dances up to me and goes to kiss me. I pull away and say what if we get caught, she laughs and says it's half the fun. So there we are on the dance floor kissing each other and me getting hard. Then she stops and pulls away just as Nick comes back. That was far to close I'm thinking. Every time he goes to the toilet she does the same thing. One time he came back and even said to me, you two look a little close, to which I laugh.

It's getting fairly late and Nick is swaying all over the place so we all agree it's time to head home. Nick's Mrs is staying over which is obviously normal. I'm thinking we'll probably best that's all over. We get in say our goodnights and head off. About 20mins later I'm laying in bed naked drifting off when my bedroom door opens. Sure enough Nick's girlfriend creeps into my room. I should add at this point Nick's room was right next to my room!

She walks over and whispers mind if I get in? I say what if Nick hears? She says he is out cold and stop worrying. She then takes of her pjs and is stood naked in the dark in my room. I know I shouldn't but fuck it was horny...

More

corfe mullen

So i lifted up the covers and told her she bet get in. She climbs in totally naked and gets straight on top of me. We didn't say a word. She moves her hand down and grabs my hard cock placing it against her pussy. She obviously knew what she wanted. My cock slid easily inside her. She started grinding back and forth. All the time I'm thinking her boyfriend is the other side of the wall.

She leans back sat riding my cock. It's feels wrong and so right. My hands over her breasts as she ducks me. In the moonlight she looks so sexy. She is getting louder as she is getting more turned on. I tell her to be quiet but she says she doesn't care. I put my hand over her mouth but this just seems to encourage her. She is bouncing up and down on me hard, she starts moaning she is going to cum. I push my hips up and fuck her harder. Her body tightens up as she starts cumming, me doing my best to keep her quiet but at the same time I'm so turned on i start cumming as well.

She collapse on me naked, we kiss a little before she says she better go. Then like that it was over. The next morning I hid in my room worried one of my house mates will have heard. By the time i leave my room at lunch time no one says anything. Needless to say Nick and his girlfriend didn't last much longer.

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

she ducked you ?

corfe mullen

What can I say she was quackers

Hope there is more