FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The first meet

The first meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emberThe5thNovember OP   Man  over a year ago

4 Play Club

The first meet - As I stepped past the bouncer he gave me a wink and took a sly glimpse down my low cut top my breast was really high with this corset on so I didn't mind at all I just smiled back at him and said hi

I scanned the bar it was all booths and small snugs very private and cosy I liked it . It was mostly older men drinking pints of Guinness and nattering away about the weather but the odd one took a glance and smiled as I walked past and I heard one say "all fur coat and no knickers" and burst out laughing with his friend . I looked and just smiled as I caught a booth with the younger man sitting there legs crossed sipping on a glass of gold beer .

I smiled as I caught his eye and headed towards him , he scanned me completely his eyes eating me up . I reached the table as he rose and said "Jennifer " and leaned in for an embrace and a cheeky grope of my ass .

I sat down and he handed me a drink along with a big cheeky smile taking in my breast as I sat down the corset pushing them higher .he was a good looking man I'd say just over 6 foot tall greying hair and brown eyes with a five o clock shadow on his handsome face he was in good shape for his age he had said 56 on his profile when I'd start talking a few weeks before.

He had been above my age range but his cheeky rather kinky introduction had caught my interest and I couldn't wait to meet him

My thought was broken as I felt his hand on my thigh making me tingle right through my body .I looked at him he just grinned as he went higher up my leg I caught my breath as he hit my now wet pantys. He whispered to me "take them off now " I scanned the room no one was watching us and the snug was quite private so I slipped them down my legs lifting my ass off the seat I felt his hands come under and slip inside my sogging wet pussy. Oh God is this really happening I said as he scooped the pants from my hand and raised them to his nose taking in my scent

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

4 Play Club

The first meet - He pushed more fingers inside me with his right hand as he sipped his pint down with his left looking me in the face while I bit my lip to try not scream out with the pleasure of his big fingers inside me . He grabbed onto my breast now releasing one from my corset , he didn't seem to care that the room was full of people and only a pane of colored glass shaded my naked breast he leaned over and sucked in my now pert Nipple biting gently on it as he pushed his thumb into my ass I squirmed at first and he mouthed " quiet" through his nipple filled mouth .

I obliged and just sat back and closed my eyes and enjoyed the feelings I was getting and really the been caught aspect was making me wetter as he plunged his fingers and thumb into my pussy and ass I just bucked my hips now and took it all in . I knew I was close to orgasm now I could feel it so I said it to him he went faster still bringing my orgasm hard and fast with his fingers .

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

OMG I'm having my own orgasm just reading this.

4 Play Club

The first meet by chubbylady - I sat back sated and content and he looked at me and said "on your knees" I looked at him and just felt myself sinking down under the table I couldn't believe I was unbuttoning his slacks as his big cock popped out i gasped .

It had to be 9 or 10 inches long I just looked for a sec and he grabbed my hair pushing me towards the veiny monster I felt his knob against my lips and my lipstick was on his cock now the red against the purple tinge looked pretty in a way I reached out with my tongue and licked the lipstick off and he tasted sweet and salty at the same time .I started licking more and grabbed his long cock sucking it into my mouth as much as I could while he pulled my head tighter I gasped for air as he pulled my head right down his cock filling my mouth and throat .I sucked and bit and licked it was bloody delicious his balls slapping off my breast .I totally forgot it was a pub we were in until I heard the chatter around me I wondered did they know I was been face fucked here , oh give me more u horny bastard he is slamming my face with his cock hard and fast I can feel him tense and lean forward more as I'm dribbling precum down my face onto my heaving breast. The salty taste entices me on. Harder faster he is exploding in my mouth now gushes of hot creamy semen filling my wanton mouth I'm swallowing wat I can but some is landing on my breast . I'll clean dat in a min this just tastes divine .

He falls back now as I clean the last of his cum off my breast licking each finger one by one Oh yummy mmmmm...

4 Play Club

The first meet by chubbylady - Omg he is still hard he drags me up and I'm actually sitting astride him now his cock is rock hard even after coming in my mouth he turns me around and I'm bent over the table my boobs smashed into the table I can feel my Nipples on the hard wood . Is he really gonna fuck me right here in this little snug in a public bar I can hear the men laughing and shouting and the tv playing a football match as he ploughs into my wet pussy .

My hands are behind my back he is holding them tight as he fucks my pussy deep and hard his balls slapping off my exposed ass.

He is pulling right out and slamming his huge thick cock into my awaiting wetness deep and hard , all I can think is " the older the fiddle the finer the tune" this man owns me he is possessing my very core I can hear him grunting and I'm in heaven now I can feel myself getting closer and he feels it too .

Omg he pulls out and he takes his huge cock and is filling my tight ass right to the brim while his fingers play expertly with my clit I'm gonna cum while he ploughes my tight ass he is balls deep in me Now in a fucking pub and he takes his cock right out and goes hard back in as he shoots his load right up my waiting gaped ass hole . I cum hard biting my lip til it's bruised and he falls on my back ..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Amazing story, well written and so fucking hot

By *andyblokeMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Hot

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Omg I'm nearly Cumming myself reading this story a brilliant read very well described I can just see you there in the snug being brought to orgasm.

By *ehallMan  over a year ago

dublin 24

Jenn what an amazing story hun your an absolute natural at writing hun I became very excited reading it and can't wait for your next story you are a very sexy lady more of the same please darling xxxx;) (his loss)

By *orny_red_guyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Great story am hard after reading it

By *illytullMan  over a year ago

Anywhere I travel a lot

Oh this woman is so good and so horny, I can picture this so vivid in my heat and ready to cum with them.

Great story I found I couldn't help but be hard by the end of it

Got all of my attention nice start

I want to be that guy

Fucking love it