FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Drive

The Drive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’d contacted Steph through Craigslist. Actually to be more precise, she replied to my ad looking for someone interested in outdoor fun. I couldn’t host at mine, and neither could she so as the weather was still good it was convenient to take a drive out into the countryside on a warm evening.

I picked her up outside the shops, around the corner from her flat. As she came into view I could see that she lived up to her pictures. Slim waist, dark skin and deep brown eyes. She wore a blouse, a skirt and leggings under that. I started to imagine unbuttoning her top as soon as I saw her. She got in and we exchanged a peck on the cheek. It’s a weird situation meeting a stranger, making small talk as you drive whilst all the time knowing in a matter of minutes you’re going to be inside them.

We headed out of the city and in a short while were driving up and down country lanes, looking for a good place to park up. Before long I spotted a likely looking spot and pulled over. We began to kiss immediately. That first taste of each other, tongues dancing and flicking in and out, my hands on her breasts. We pulled apart and decided to get into the back. I don’t know if you’ve ever tried to fuck in a Peugeot 206 but it’s a bit of a challenge. More of that later.

We both got into the back seat and Steph lamented the fact that she had worn leggings, as my hand went up under her skirt and felt the burning heat from her loins. She struggled out of them, panties coming off too and I lay her back to stroke her exposed pussy. Hairless and smooth, I looked down at her and she spread her lips apart, revealing the most gorgeous, vibrant pink inside her dark lips. I’d never been with a black girl before, and one of the things I told her I was looking forward to was seeing that contrast between her brown skin tone and her pink hole. It was every bit as inviting. I licked my index finger and slid it smoothly up inside her, easily into her wetness. I held it there for a second and looked into her eyes. Then I took it out and tasted her. Absolutely divine.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I could have gone down on her right there and then but she closed her legs at that and sat up straight. Nothing needed to be said as she kissed me once on the mouth, deeply and started to tug at my belt. I sat back and help her, unbuttoning my jeans and through our great teamwork we soon had my cock free. It was hard as a rock and she wasted no time in bending forward to take it into her mouth. You never know with Craigslist what kind of girl you’re going to be getting. No reviews or verifications, it’s a bit of a mixed bag. But Steph was good. Steph was really good. Her mouth felt like a tight, wet vagina, she sucked hard and gripped my shaft at the base with her hand. I lay back and got right into it, letting her do her best work. I felt an orgasm building and as I’m a polite and well brought up gentleman I warned her of this with the time honoured words “Oh god yeah, I’m going to cum!”

I let her make the choice and to my delight she kept sucking as I erupted into her mouth, bucking and jerking my hips as she swallowed all my hot cum. She smiled as I finished and sighed a big satisfied sigh. One thing about me. I cum quite quickly but I’m also ready to go again very quick too. I lay Steph back on the seat and contorted my body into the footwell. Curled up small like a hedgehog or something, I could just about bend forward and reach to where Steph had spread her legs. One on the back seat the other up on the headrest of the front passenger seat. It wasn’t graceful, but by god we made it work. Her wide open legs were an invite I could resist for long and she held herself open for me again, as I slid my tongue inside her. The heat and the juice were incredible, and the flavour of her, just pure sex. I lapped it up, literally. She came on my mouth as I was sucking on her clit.

We sat back for a minute and both commented on the steamed up windows. No other cars had gone by since we pulled up and it felt wonderful and serene. She looked down at my cock which was rock hard again. Unspoken desire flashed between us and I pulled out a condom and put it on. Now for more contorting on her part as she straddled me, her head bent low against the ceiling as she lowered herself onto my cock, guiding it inside her with her hand. Damn she was tight, and she commented on how big I felt. Always nice to be complimentary I find, when you’re deep up inside a girl for the first time. A perfect gentleman, didn’t I tell you?

Steph rode me hard, the suspension creaking. Actually, now I think about it that’s maybe why the back axle gave out a few weeks later. Damn. Worth it though. I unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra, pulling out two of the most perfectly formed breasts I had ever seen. Pert and firm, probably a C-cup, though I never stopped to ask as I hungrily sucked at her nipples, each time I did so making her moan a little with added pleasure. It was getting towards dusk and up the road I saw a pair of headlights moving. A tractor and trailer, which pulled out and went way from us. I however did not pull out and started to feel just how wet she was as my thighs became sticky with her juices.

I realised her neck was getting stiff, not as stiff as other things in that back seat, but she looked a tad uncomfortable. We switched it round, her laying back like before and me kneeling in front of her. I slid into her again so, so easily and saw the overflow from her pussy soak into the back seat fabric. Ah well. I filled her again and again, each thrust seeming to go deeper, and she started to squeeze my cock with her pussy too. Nice. I love that moment when you feel what she’s doing and you look at her and go, yeah! Cheeky grins passed between us.

Suspension creaking, windows steamed up, it was a classic “Oh there’s people fucking in that car” scene. Or at least it would have been to anyone going by, but we were still totally alone. She came again, the third or fourth time by my count, which admittedly wasn’t very accurate, and I felt my second orgasm coming. I raised myself up, drove in deeper and unloaded into her. Gasps and moans all round. Good work from us both. I shuddered a little with the release and then got up quickly to avoid cramp and let her breathe. We sat back, our bodies sweaty, our faces flushed, and collect our thoughts. Bit of small talk, I drove her home. Never saw her again. Good times.

» Add a new message to this topic