FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > He let me seduce her

He let me seduce her

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Part truth part fantasy. I had known him for years, we worked together on different projects in offices and in building sites. Decent sort steady bloke, married, kids then we were working away on a site in Nottingham staying in hotels. Got chatting over a pint and he started telling me about thinking his wife was cheating. He gave normals symptoms, late, getting straight in the shower when she comes home, dirty knickers in the laundry, wearing better clothes for work, less interested in sex at home. I asked if he had just asked, he said she avoided it and told him not to be stupid. I said that he should meet her from work one night unannounced. He said he did a few weeks back and they said she had left early and she wasn't back when he got home. He confronted her but she explained it away. I asked if I could help he said that I should try to seduce her. Long story short I arranged to work with her company and met at a business meeting and it was very obvious she had a thug going with one of the managers, office flirting, sitting just that inch too close. I made eye contact with her during the meeting and made it obvious I was checking her out. Talked at coffe, she put her hand on my arm for just taut half second too long and we looked into each other's eyes and that's when we knew. I managed to introduce hotels and proposals for meetings into our conversations over the next few days as she became the first person I would seek out. I was reporting back and told tom that I was ready to invite her to the hotel, he said he wanted me to text him when she was there and he would come to my room, I agreed and said that he would have to appeF angry but no violence, and I would still be dressed, he fully agreed.

Two days later I invited her over for a business meeting in teh conference room at the hotel, she came over I made a excuse to get papers from the room and she joined me. We got through the door and she she turned and kissed me putting her hand straight in my groin. I responded and held her head firmly and kissed her passionately and kissed her knecj. I made an excuse to go to the bathroom and got out my phone to text Tom. "Tom, she refused to come back, you don't have anything to worry about mate"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I came back out kid the room she was already naked except for her stockings bra and frilly French knickers. I told her that I knew her husband, that he suspected her and that I had just told him that I was with her. She called me a bastardized and reached for her clothes, as she stood up I calmly undid my shirt, she stopped and asked what the fuck was going in, shouting, angry, I told her again that he knows I am with you but I said you refused to come back to the hotel room and that you were ok to be trusted. She sat back on the bed, I dropped my pants and she looked at me and again called me a bastard. I told her that she had better make it worth my while to keep my mouth shut, she smiled and put her hot lips on my cock head. I took her hair in my hand and started to face fuck her, she was I to the rhythm very quickly and then she out a hand between my legs and started to finger my ass, then two fingers and I could feel the rising orgasm deep inside me, I slowed and stopped, she had some tears from gaggi f and smudged make up, gasping she looked at me and said, fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck my ass and cunt, make me come. I pushed her back on the bed and pulled her legs up so her ass was over the edge, feet over my shoulders, she freed her tiny tits and worked her own nipples with one hand and her clit with the other. I pulled her higher, almost bending her double and spat on her ass, I dipped my cock into her cunt for a couple of strokes then penetrated her ass, nice and slow and only my cock head, she gripped and pushed I pulled out and gaped it then pushed a little deeper. She was groaning and playing with her clit as I let all of my weight push deep into her. I stroked deep and fast, until I was ready to shoot this time , I pushed onto her side away from me and lifted her leg to guck her oussy but she had other ideas. Spunk in my mouth, cum down my throat, I obliged and held her o to my cock, her thrust gagging and snorting as pulse of hot cum went deep into her. She pulled back and I fell onto the bed, she kissed me, deep and passionately, the taste of my cum fresh on her lips as she ground her clit against my thigh, riding me for all she was worth grabbing and squeezing my arm as she writhed and cum in waves of pleasure alternatively holding her breath and gasping for air until she collapsed on yo me, her head on my shoulder entwined. My phone went, I ignored it....

More

» Add a new message to this topic