FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The delivery driver

The delivery driver

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ginger was at home waiting for their new sofa to be delivered, Cinnamon was at work. She was making sure place looked tidy and moving bits and pieces around. Like normal she has taken her bra off when she got home not thinking about it. There was a knock on the door and she went downstairs to answer it. A young black guy was at her door, handsome and obviously well built from his job. "Hi there, is there a car park closer?" He asked.

Ginger explained that there was and how to get there. "Cheers, you best get in a bit cold out here."

It might have been the cold or it might have been the fact that she was becoming aroused from the sight of him and that had caused her nipples to become erect but it was obvious that he'd noticed. Ginger went back in leaving the door ajar while he parked up.

She texted Cinnamon "Oh my days the driver dropping off the settee is young black and cute. Be still my quivering pussy lol"

To her disappointment when he returned he wasn't alone but that didn't stop him continuing to flirt with her or for to flirt back seeing her mind kept wandering as she watched his muscles flex imagining him taking her in his arms lowering onto the sofa and both stripping off their clothes. They set up the sofa and went to leave, the other walked through the front door but he hung back. "Perhaps you'd like to go for a drink sometime."

"Maybe you've got my number haven't you?" She replied.

"Yes I'll call you." He said as he left.

Ginger closed the door and text Cinnamon to let him know what had just happened but also she had to take care of her aching pussy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She went back upstairs and into the bedroom. She didn't stay in there long, just to pick up her trusted vibrator and to take off her jeans and knickers before heading back to the living room. She sat herself down on the sofa and spread her legs, switched on her vibe and closed her eyes. She rubbed her clit getting herself moist before penetrating herself. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she imaged the delivery driver on top of her and his cock gliding smoothly in her lubricated cunt. She was getting close when her phone rang. She didn't recognise the number but it could be work so she tried to compose herself before answering. "Hello."

"Oh hi it's Dominic I wanted to make sure you had my personal number. Let me know when you want to go for that drink."

She wanted to say later but knew she'd have to speak to Cinnamon first so instead she replied "I'll see when I'm free next but text me ok."

"Ok will do."

She couldn't believe how the day had gone and knew what Cinnamon's reaction would be. Sure enough at 3pm he replied back "I surprised you didn't christen the new sofa lol?"

":D if he hadn't had a second person with him I might have lol. He rang me 2 minutes after they left to make sure I had his own number not just the shops lol x

"

For Cinnamon this wasn't the raciest text he'd ever received at work. Probably the pictures he had got when she'd met a guy at a hotel room or the phone call he had got were racier but obviously this was a new development. Ginger and Cinnamon had been together nearly three years now, swinging after 6 months and cuckolding about 3 months after. Yes Ginger had pulled in a vanilla environment before in front of him but this was slightly different and he knew would probably need some thought by both himself and Ginger to make sure she got want she wanted and perhaps also he might have some involvement even if just from the sidelines. Strangely enough Ginger was thinking the very same at that moment about what cover story she could give. Surely Dominic had seen her engagement ring? She knew she couldn't just kick Cinnamon out the house for the night and obviously during the day Dominic would be working so how best could it be arranged so she could have her cake and eat it.

» Add a new message to this topic