FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The great outdoors

The great outdoors

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isty286 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

We had gone to a local dogging spot on the Wednesday evening, a new one to us, it was a bumpy road into a forest, with four small car parks all off to the right, we headed to number three, the biggest one, hoping that mean't more cars could join us, we had messaged a few couples about time and place, who had told us they were interested in either watching us or putting on a show for us, or maybe both, when we backed into a position we were comfortable with, we turned everything off, even covering the alarm light, we waited, it was so totally dark we couldn't even see each other, it was really quiet too, nothing to do but try to make each other jump by touching when we least expected it, we got bored with that game really quickly and moved onto touching each other up instead, it wasn't long before we began kissing and undoing clothes, both front windows open so we could hear any cars or anyone approaching, she lay her seat back a bit, i moved the switch on the interior light, not to put it on, to make sure it couldn't go on, I heard her shuffling about in the seat, I started reaching across in the dark, my hand touched soft warm skin, instead of jeans, I resisted the urge to stroke upwards, as my wandering hand reached her ankle it found her jeans and her knickers, she giggled, and said oops they just kinda fell down, well if I could see anything I would say it's a good look on you, I pushed her trainers off and sent the clothes with them,  someone might see, she teased, knowing that was actually what we both wanted, it's true what they say about your other senses being heightened, when you take one away, we had played with blindfolds in our sex life, but the feeling of seeing nothing and being in a forest with the windows open was much more intense, I ran my hand up between her knees along the smooth skin of her thighs, as it arrived at her pussy there was already some fingers there, sliding around her entrance in the warm lubrication her vagina had already provided, I strained to see if there was someone at her window, the blackness was impossible to overcome, so I felt my way along the fingers without them stopping their play, all of a sudden the arm darted away, the road in front of us began getting lighter as a car approached, she grabbed her jeans and quickly pulled them on, the car slowed and turned as if to park next to us, then backing out to head back the way it came, it was pitch black again in seconds, I thought about asking her about the hand, but decided to play a little game instead, I brought my mouth to her ear, lose the jeans again please, I asked in a teasing whisper, she complied, this time I reached over and opened her door fully, what are you up to she asked, just making you feel even more exposed I replied, I felt her legs part and heard her deep sigh, as the slipping noises of a quick moving finger in her pussy returned, I didn't want to spoil her fun, whatever it might be, so concentrated on playing with her nipples, and freeing my solid cock which I slowly wanked against the side of her leg so she could feel it, her breathing was getting coarse like she was starting to cum, I took hold of the fingers now on her clit and pulled the arm gently away, it was definitely hers, she complained about me denying her the relief, till I suggested moving to where we might find a willing audience....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start

Yummy

Great start

Mmmm continue x

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Dorset

One minute she said as she redressed and reached over to me, i was still lazily stroking my cock, she patted one hand up my chest, finding my chin, i could smell what she had been doing on her fingers as she pulled my mouth open and gave me them to lick, she knew how much I loved that delicate scent and taste, her other hand encircled my wanking hand dont stop she ordered, she lent down making me pull my foreskin back as she slid her hot mouth onto my helmet, a few deep strokes to wet it before she pulled off, her hand increased my pace, faster she said, which I immediately did, I don't want to cum yet I replied as her mouth closed onto the head again her tongue exploring it's eye, who says your going to, she replied muffled by my cock, i want you frustrated too, if you were a lady you wouldn't speak with your mouth full I joked, and if you were a gentleman you wouldn't be beating off trying to spunk into my mouth right now would you, she laughed back, ok stop she said taking my hand away, she pulled the door shut, where shall we go, let's try the other car parks see if there's anyone suitable, we headed off to check, one small red car full of stoners and no other cars anywhere, shall we go home finish this properly I asked, don't give up so easily was the reply, try the one at the top of the hill, and pull in to KFC please, we ordered and pulled up to the window, the guy looked really distracted as he read our order back, T hadn't fully dressed,

Some food in hand we drove the three minutes to our next carpark, which had beautiful views across the sea, at night there were so many big boats all lit up, this one had its own street lighting, it was better to be able to see around us a bit more,  it was also far enough away from houses to not accidentally offend others who were not looking to watch couples, we had in the past played a few times with doggers watching and wanking here, as we ate we looked around to see if any of the cars at the other end had people in them, the place was deserted, I checked Fab on my phone to see if anyone who said they might come had posted anything, there were two messages from a guy said he was part of a couple, but couldn't bring his missus this time, and was asking if he could come on his own, we tend to get a lot of that, so just messaged back that we had already left which was the truth anyway, it's quite rare these days we invite single guys, as i was on my phone she was up to her old tricks again, pulling my belt to get it undone.....

Hope for more

Keep it up

Brilliant

Dorset

Opening my jeans, taking my tackle out stroking and kissing it to make the blood return, cooing happily at my immediate reaction, this isn't a very comfortable position she complained, you wank I lick let's make it go off, she really loves watching wanking, especially strangers, but enjoyed watching me spunk too, she pulled back slightly so I didn't hit her face as I built up the speed, once she was ready she brought her mouth down licking and sucking the head as I went for it, her jeans were already down, knicks over to one side, she was fiddling with herself again, there was enough light this time to see clearly, her cunt looked so creamy almost like it had been cum in, she clamped her mouth so tightly on my bell end that I couldn't get any movement to wank, it was then I noticed her bucking against her hand shoving three fingers in and curling them up towards her G spot, she groaned vibrating my helmet and shoved her creamy fingers towards my mouth for cleaning, I felt the sap rising from my balls and reaching the point of no return she pinched the tube that ran up inside my cock, i was cumming hard against her grip stopping my sperm flinging out all over my car, she waited for the last pulses of me cumming and gently continued sucking and licking my head to make my orgasm last as long as possible, when I couldn't take any more she pulled off and handed me some tissues which I flooded instantly, still no doggers she said sulking a bit, let's go home, I still have the urge to show out she said, let's go to a club on Saturday night, who was I to argue...

Mmmm very horny read

Dorset

"Mmmm very horny read"

Glad you like it, we have just posted up a meet for Saturday night, she wants to be tied and blindfolded played with and oral till she cums, never seeing who it is, who fancies tasting her for real.

Dorset

PS more story to come if enough people are interested

By *blecoolerMan  over a year ago

Goole

I would love a taste!!! ( a little too far though)

More please !

By *olosuckMan  over a year ago

runcorn

I am

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Good start

Dorset

On the way home we chatted about what we could get up to on Saturday, and as we passed another of our usual play sites, she asked me to turn in, let's just take a look, there was one car, parked at the far end, I turned the head lights off as we approached and parked next to it, it was another couple, they smiled nervously at us, I joked they look guilty and had stopped just because we pulled in,  we decided to make out a bit see if they were watching or not, within a minute or so we had decided they definitely were, each time we looked they pretended to be on their phones, I opened my window and made a winding sign to him, Not seen you guys here before I started, we read about this place on the Internet was the reply, oh what's that about, I said, he smirked dogging, have you tried it before I asked, no we are just interested in finding out more, maybe watching a bit he added, it's OK I said it's been our thing for years, what would you like to see or do first, he grinned but she looked like a deer caught in the headlights, I asked him to come and have a stroll round the carpark for a minute, and a chat with me, to leave my missus to talk to her a bit,  as we walked he explained she was so scared but turned on by the idea of a guy wanking at her window, he really wanted to encourage her gently out of her shell more, we hatched a plan to each flash at the others car, I knew my missus would show out in no time, his might not at all, when we got back the girls were still talking car to car, I walked up to my missus side and smiling sweetly asked her to get my cock out and suck it for me, she gripped my bulge and replied later lover just follow my lead ok, I did as I was told, go stand next to her window, send him over to mine, we swapped places,  just watch Becky she said, as my missus started undoing her shirt Becky followed her lead and began undoing hers (T explained to me later she had asked B if she had wanted to do anything, or if he had made her play along, she had said she was very nervous but wanted to try and would copy T till her nerve went) I watched as both girls took out their tits and played with them for us to see, I watched T teasing the husband, with her window open undoing her jeans, inviting him nearer, telling him not to touch her, but he was allowed to play with himself, he immediately adjusted the bulge In his trousers, he kept looking at Becky who copied Ts every move, in silence and without making eye contact with me, T wiggled her jeans down to her ankles hooking her knicks next, Becky copied again with her hands trembling, T said come on boys are we the only ones showing out, least you could do is wank for us, I undid my belt and my jeans peeling them open, watching her eyes as i pulled down the waistband freeing my stiff cock, i glanced over to my car to see T licking her lips and smiling at him as he did the same, slowly stroking his length inches from her face...

bradford

Let me know when your in the forest

Dorset

Thanks but we haven't said which forest, deliberately

New forest hopefully

Dorset

Becky had her eyes glued on my shiney helmet as I polished it in front of her pretty but nervous looking face, she flinched as i said, it's not a problem if you don't want to go any further, you look terrified, she admitted that her fella always says she too timid and wouldn't have the courage to actually do anything, she grinned, thanks for being so relaxed about it, I wasn't sure how I would feel or what to expect, we have talked about this as a fantasy for ages now,  I'm ok, like your missus said, why should he have all the fun, she opened her legs wide and said if you want something to wank about here you are, yanking the front of her panties down with both thumbs to show me her lovely trimmed slit, as i began wanking again she slid a finger either side of her puffy lips and opened herself wide, what a lovely pussy I commented, with a deep breath she finally made eye contact with me, and smiling replied and you have a nice thick cock, with a bit of shuffling her panties were gone too, she glanced past me to my car,  watching her man enjoying being a voyeur as T reached into the glove box taking out her favourite toy and started buzzing her soaked pussy, from my angle i could see her left shoulder moving just a little, it was in time with his hips gently thrusting, I was a little shocked she very seldom even touched a dogger, she must have decided he was worthy,  he was watching eagerly as she started cruising her toy from top to bottom and back, opening her lips with the tip, she was still very wet from earlier and the toy was soon coated and sliding easily into her vagina, can I touch your cock Becky asked, how about you lick your fingers and wet the head for me, it's getting a bit dry with all this wanking, she surprised me doing it straight away, then licking the same fingers again, I held my foreskin right back as her wet fingers slid all over my helmet, again and again into her mouth, her other hand was starting to move quickly across her clit, T was bucking her hips as he fired thick white jets onto the carpark floor, her pussy was creamy and pulsing as she came too. Becky was looking flushed and breathing fast, would you like a picture on your phone I asked, I'm a bit busy right now she replied, her fella came over and said he would, he took a few shots of my cock in the window with her gaping herself and then frigging herself silly, then went back to chatting up Tanya, would you like me to cum for you I asked, yes please she said, and stuck a couple of fingers deep in herself, she licked her other finger again and moved towards my cock with it, as she rubbed my eye and tried to push her finger tip in a bit, there was a flood of my spunk trying to get out, it jetted across her finger and onto the ground, making her jump again, that was quick she giggled, her left hand was working at a frantic pace now, she spread her knees as wide as she could saying that my looking at her playing with her pussy made it tingle more, she stared at her spunky finger and back at me as she just put it in her mouth, sucking the tip, then reached out and touched it again gathering another white bead that had escaped from my eye, she smeared it on her bottom lip tasting again with her tongue,  rolling her eyes as she came from the rapid frigging she was giving herself, you are a natural at this I said, a real budding exhibitionist, she gasped thank you.

On the way home, we chatted about how much fun we had both had, how different it had been from other dogging meets we had ever experienced, almost like a soft swap, she admitted she had played with his cock while we had been busy with our own fun, something she normally has her own rule about at dogging meets, but said it had turned her on watching Becky tasting my cock from her own fingers.....

By *blecoolerMan  over a year ago

Goole

By *ikeSWMan  over a year ago

Truro

Just loving it! Love writing stories too!

Dorset

We decided to not do anything till the club on Saturday, just to let the tension build, Saturday morning I walked in on her trimming herself, ready for the party later, can't have it looking like I'm wearing hairy knickers she laughed, I asked her if she was up for a dare once she had finished, I will if you will she replied, what are you thinking of, I laid out my idea and without a second thought she smiled and said ok, I will think about what your dare will be and let you know, as we got ready to go out shopping, I had just had a shower and was getting dressed, commando she instructed as she walked away with my boxers,  I had a hard on anyway from the frustration and expectation, which was difficult to conceal in just chino style trousers, tucking the head behind the waistband, we went straight to Debenhams, where the changing rooms are mixed, she chose some jeans to try on and pointed to a seat by the men's shoes that had a direct view in, like a tame puppy I sat immediately, the shop girl at the desk was a cute late twenties brunette with big hazel eyes (just the type my missus said she would choose if she ever decided to try a bit of girl on girl) I still live in hope...lol,

T was the only one trying stuff on, and deliberately went into the first cubicle with the best view, I was disappointed when she pulled the curtain tight closed, and consoled myself watching the girl who was now tidying the shoes on the shelves, she had a lovely firm ass as she bent over to reach the bottom shelf, when I looked back up T had opened the curtain a bit and was looking at me in the mirror as she took off the first pair, another woman arrived carrying clothes to try, and her fella sat next to me on the bench, he immediately noticed Ts curtain gap, she was pulling on a tight stretchy pair she turned and checked out her bum in the mirror, getting annoyed at her shirt which kept blocking her view, she quickly pulled it off over her head a threw it on the seat, topless now she traced her finger along the line her knickers caused across her bum, tutting loudly she whipped off the jeans off and peeled her panties down throwing them on top of her shirt, he was absolutely glued to his view in the mirror, so much that as she pulled the jeans up again, he didn't see her looking directly at his eyes till she pulled the fly zip up and gave him a little wave, he panicked that he'd been caught, flushed bright red, and instantly averted his eyes, T threw on her shirt and came out, he looked like he was going to bolt, till she asked me if her bum looked big in these, and posed turning to show some camel toe too, what's your opinion she asked him, look better with or without the knicks she giggled, he was too flustered to answer, looking at me and at the cubicle his missus was in, T pulled the curtain across leaving a gap again, he flicked his eyes at the gap and away again, T waited for his next glance lifting off her top again, his eyes stopped on her rosey pink nipples, which she pinched with a smile standing them right up, he didn't avert his gaze this time, she undid the jeans showing her neatly trimmed pussy, his missus came out of the cubicle carrying her choices, complaining that the labels are wrong, and he was dragged away trying to cover his hard on and looking back over his shoulder to get a last glimpse, T just laughed and carried on playing up for my viewing pleasure, I noticed the shop girl busy tidying things in a line of sight too, she kept doing the same bits, I was a bit concerned we had been busted and would be in the shit, I texted T to warn her, she opened the curtain calling the girl over, handed her the first jeans pointing at me and said something, I can do that if you like she smiled, she went and fetched a black pair,  by the time she got back T had put her knicks back on and had nothing else but a cute smile, she looked T up and down what seemed to me to be a bit too long, your figure will look great in those she said and went back to her viewing spot, not bothering to tidy anymore, T texted me back ...

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Beautifully written. Can't wait for the next part!

bradford

Dorset

Will continue with the story asap

Just a quick rant first, chose two someones to come and provide missus with a helpful tongue tonight for our tied up fantasy, and now they stop messaging, any single guys on here that won't waste our time, you will get a straight yes or no answer, provided you give a face pic ...rant over ..thanks.

By *ll the gear.....Couple  over a year ago

Town north of Notts

Great story

Dorset

Your dare is to get her to help you with trying some shoes, get her kneeling right in front of you and to notice that tent pole you have had all morning, then we are even, the girl was busying herself again but kept stopping to look around and gripping herself firmly between the legs while biting her bottom lip, she called the girl over again, who walked straight to me after, saying what do you have in mind, I nearly told her, but thought I might get slapped or arrested if I did, lace ups or slip ons, black or brown, she continued,  I pointed at a pair i quite like those I said, what size are you she asked i bit my tongue again, size 8 or 9 I replied, T came out showing her the amount of jeans and went to hang some up, the girl threw her a nice smile and fetched my shoes, T stayed looking at jeans, while she knelt down unpacking the 9s, I had a lovely view down her blouse, without looking up she moved to scratch her chin, then undid one more button, then offered the shoe towards my foot, I slipped my foot in and stood up, my boner was down the right leg of my trousers trying to force it's way upright, as she looked up her eyes paused directly at its outline, it's usually really hard Tanya said loudly, to get something the right width, he has very narrow feet she giggled, the girl looked flushed as she went to fetch a narrow fitting version, I tried a few on noticing that her bra had now gone, and her nipples were now pushing at the fabric of her blouse, she asked if I would like to try anything else on,  I replied that I would love to but not here and had decided not to buy any shoes this time, but T had two pairs of the stretch jeans over her arm, the girl took us to a till to bag the jeans, saying working here is so boring usually, I hope to see you both back again soon, she handed T the reciept after writing a mobile number on the back, we left arm in arm happy that we had more than completed our dares for each other. (end of this story)

Dorset

For those single males who let us down today, new tied ready for oral pic in our public folder (what you missed today) lol

Dorset

Guess we will just play in clubs from now on ...lol

Would of loved the chance to have come,I love giving oral.x

Dorset

So does she ...lol

Your on my hotlist so I can keep an eye out.Message me if you want to see my ugly mug.x

bradford

Great story very hot but what happened to the mobile number?

Keep it going

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Wish I'd been in the forest that night. Very sexy. Would love to know some of the good places if you pm me

Dorset

Next time we fancy an outing will let you know.

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

"Next time we fancy an outing will let you know. "

Thanks sounds great

By *teve.jMan  over a year ago

Sheffieldish

Wonderfully written xx

Dorset

Thanks, glad you like it

Surely you rang the mobile number????

Love outdoor fun hence that's why I set up a kik group for like minded people x

Dorset

"Surely you rang the mobile number????"

Take a look under our green arrow, 'camera club' is the follow up story to this one...

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

Love outdoor fun. Have only played with ourselves and have been watched from afar but feeling more adventurous now. Just need some dry weather

T xx

» Add a new message to this topic