FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wake up surprise

Wake up surprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not too long ago I was at a house party after a gig, and as usual there was a fair bit of refreshment on offer. The band was all there and a few fans too. I'd spent quite a lot of the evening chatting to Vanessa and her husband Keith, and mentioned that I couldn't stop looking at Vanessa's legs. Now I think back, they shared a knowing look, which I just took as a "he's a bit wonky" kind of exchange.

And as usual I over indulged somewhat, and staggered off to bed. It was downstairs, and I tripped a bit making my way down.

"You OK?" shouted Keith

"Fine thanks, just a bit spinny"

"Someone should check on him in a bit" I heard Keith say as I finally made my way to the bedroom.

After a few minutes laying there, giggling at the spinning room, I fell asleep, or something approaching sleep.

I've no idea how much later it was, but I became aware that I started to feel warm and wet in all the right places. Slightly panicked that I'd committed an unfortunate atrocity in the bed, I came to pretty quickly and found Vanessa between my legs stroking my cock and sliding her lips over the tip.

"Fucking hell Vanessa, what are you doing?"

"Keith told me to check on you, so I'm making sure you're ok...you seemed excited when I came in, so I thought I'd help you out"

"Won't Keith mind? I mean...where is he?"

"No, he likes me to tell him about it later...just lie back"

And with that, she slid my cock between her lips again, and wrapped her tongue around the head. I was in heaven and almost came right there and then.

Vanessa looked up at me and started to move up the bed. She kissed me deeply and I could taste my pre-cum on her tongue. I moved my hands down to her waist and felt the curve of her hips, and the waist band of her knickers.

"Better get those off I think" Vanessa said, and rolled onto her back. I could she was wearing a tiny silver thong and matching bra. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband, she slipped her knickers off in one motion, and before long, her bra was off too.

"I want you to go down on me" I think you'll enjoy it Vanessa smiled and kissed me deeply...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Nice I hope Keith had been in there first and left you something nice to taste

» Add a new message to this topic