FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Blindfolded

Blindfolded

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We'd been out 1 evening and I was a little worse for wear I was feeling really horny by now so I told hubby to find me someone who could play with me while he sat in the car and watched he said he would and he did

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We'd been out 1 evening and I was a little worse for wear I was feeling really horny by now so I told hubby to find me someone who could play with me while he sat in the car and watched he said he would and he did "

Tell me more

He drove for a while until we came to a quiet lay-by he made me get in the back of the car and then gave me a blindfold to put on I did as I was told then I heard voices from outside the car I was so excited my pussy was throbbing by now wondering what was going to happen

"He drove for a while until we came to a quiet lay-by he made me get in the back of the car and then gave me a blindfold to put on I did as I was told then I heard voices from outside the car I was so excited my pussy was throbbing by now wondering what was going to happen"

You got my full attention dont stop

I heard the car door open and felt someone get in next to me he put his hands on my tits and the juice started to flow I heard theclicking of a camera and new pictures were being taken I was more excited now especially as I couldn't see who was playing with me

"I heard the car door open and felt someone get in next to me he put his hands on my tits and the juice started to flow I heard theclicking of a camera and new pictures were being taken I was more excited now especially as I couldn't see who was playing with me "

nice , wish it was me

This stranger put his hand by my pussy I was so excited I pushed his hand harder hoping he'd put his fingers in me I really needed to come I was begging him to make me come I felt him bend down in front of me he pushed his tongue deep into my pussy

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Mmmmm nice start

» Add a new message to this topic