FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Country walk

Country walk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I went for a walk along the local canal near where we live on Thursday. I updated my status in case anyone wanted to try and find me. Two guys said they were near and would come and try to locate where I was. One of them I was keen to meet but he'd gone to the wrong part of the canal the other I knew was near but it was the younger guy I wanted to meet. I waited for a while at one of the bridges but he was miles still a mile or so away. I was just about to give up and head back to the road when I spotted an older guy near by. When I looked again I realised he was walking his cock. I thought it must have been the other guy off fab, so although I was a bit shocked and nervous, I started to watch him, and began rubbing my pussy in front of him. He came closer to me still wanking his cock, I couldn't take my eyes of it. I love watching men wank. I was rubbing myself quite hard now and was beginning to ride the first waves of an orgasm. He was quite an old guy and seemed to be transfixed with what was gong on, almost like he was spaced out. The next thing a know he steps forward and cums all over my leggings, zipped himself up and walked off. I didn't know what to do. I stood there for a moment, composed myself, wiped myself down and headed as fast as I could back home. My legs were shaking as a walked up to the main road. I'd never done anything like that before on my own. Wow, I was buzzing so much for the sexual high, my mind was a blur.

When I got home the other guy on fab asked if I wanted to meet, I told him what had just happened and asked if it was him. He said it wasn't. And it wasn't the younger guy so I have no idea, who had cum all over me that afternoon, or whether he was off fab, or just some guy walking along the canal. Which made it all the more sexual when I thought about it and told my hubby about it later xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

If it was a guy on here, please let me know in a private message xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a hot story and a very sexy woman, love to walk you any day

i often go to local canal in summer especially but so far have only met other guys.. had soem cock fun though with them, lots of sucking and mutual wanking, even dressed up as schoolgirl once when it was quiet...nearly got caught out by a barge tho .

That's horny as fuck

Thanks, it's all 100% true xx

Next time you go for a walk I'd love to know xxx

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

OMG a disgusting old perve dumped his load all over you . I thought that was disgusting but each tother their own you were turned on .

I'd love to bump into you out walking

"OMG a disgusting old perve dumped his load all over you . I thought that was disgusting but each tother their own you were turned on . "

It was really exciting at the time xx

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Bet you get a lot of offers to dump cum all over you sexy hot minx I no I would xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic