FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Night with Jackie.....

A Night with Jackie.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In a hotel? You have to be joking, I said, as Jackie suggested we stay over night in a hotel on our night out. We are only 20 miles from home, I said. Come on, she said, it will be fun and you never know we might get some company. You mean you intend to get some company, I said, like last time, I said, as I smiled at her. I’m not laying in the single bed listening to you get fucked again. Why, she said, you wouldn’t join in and he was hunky. Her eyes rolled in her head and a dirty smile came on her face. If only she knew how wet I was lay in that bed in the dark listening to his tongue teasing her clit, her moans, a his fingers made wet noises as he finger fucked her, the noise of her gushing over his hand . As for when he had his hard cock inside her, making her scream with pleasure. My clit was throbbing and I was dripping and aching wanting to feel him inside me thrusting into me as I reached my climax.Just as Jackie was.

Jackie looked at me, ok, I promise not to have any hunky guy in my bed unless you have one too. She said, and as she looked at me with her eyes twinkling and gave me that naughty smile, I gave in as I always do .....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Perhaps this time a threesome? more please

The night arrived, we said goodbye to our husbands and got a taxi to where we were meeting our friends in the pub, next to the nightclub we were going in later. I looked at Jackie, her white dress was short with a plunge neckline that showed her breast perfectly just the right amount of cleavage and just enough to make you want more. Her nipples were just visible through the material. Her legs were wrapped in black hold up stockings and her feet in 6inch black heels, a hot vision to look at. I wore a black halter neck dress with a diamond neckline. The body was a silk material but 2 panels of net showed my bra less breast clearly and my nipples were getting harder as I looked at Jackie. I had black hold ups on and a tiny thong that I suddenly realised was wet through with my pussy juices. It was then I decided I wanted Jackie.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is amazing, can't wait for more please.

I can see an interesting night ahead

The night flew by. I danced with some hunky guys, fighting them off as they pushed their hands up my skirt, groped my arse or grabbed my tits. I drank, but not enough so I didn't know what I was doing. Then I danced with Jackie, up close, feeling her tits against mine, her hands on my arse her lips close to mine. I whispered to her, your so sexy tonight, if you find that hunk I want to join you but not so he fucks me, but so I can taste your wet cunt and so I can feel you tense on my fingers as I make you cum.

"I can see an interesting night ahead "

Your still reading my stories then x I remember your comments on earlier ones. Fantasy let down. Holiday Illness xx

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Amazing so far....

"I can see an interesting night ahead

Your still reading my stories then x I remember your comments on earlier ones. Fantasy let down. Holiday Illness xx"

Just read your babysitting one again x so fucking horny x keep up the good work x

By *erry194Man  over a year ago

luton

Aroused at where this is going ??

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *addubMan  over a year ago

dublin. 12

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Your still reading my stories then x I remember your comments on earlier ones. Fantasy let down. Holiday Illness xx"

Can you capture the links to your previous stories and post them in your profile please, I would love to read more of your work.

Thanks,

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Another great story!!

Use the green arrow at the side to bring up previous posts in the forum!

"Another great story!!

Use the green arrow at the side to bring up previous posts in the forum!

"

Thanks for that info xx

More to come today xx

Your still reading my stories then x I remember your comments on earlier ones. Fantasy let down. Holiday Illness xx

Can you capture the links to your previous stories and post them in your profile please, I would love to read more of your work.

Thanks, "

Just been informed if you press the green arrow next to my name my stories written previously comes up xxx Sue

bradford

More please

"More please "

Gonna do some more later should be on for dinner lol x sue

By *elkinbelMan  over a year ago

belfast

This is a horny story cannot wait for the rest and your other stories are great

[Removed by poster at 27/03/17 12:40:42]

"More please

Gonna do some more later should be on for dinner lol x sue "

Love to be invited to one of these nights out

Sarah!! She pulled away from me and looked at me with a smile on her face. You naughty girl, she said, and she leaned forward and kissed me softly but she then licked my lips with her tongue and my already soaking cunt throbbed and released more juice my thighs were wet as my thong couldn't hold any more. Jackie looked at me and whispered, we sharing this event with a sexy hunk? You bet we are, I replied. She laughed throwing her black hair behind her and then she grabbed my hand and said, come on, let's see whose gonna be a lucky guy tonight.

We stood on the balcony surveying beneath us a mix of men and women who were dancing or just standing chatting. How about him? Jackie said, and she pointed to a man who stood alone on the edge of the dance floor. He was tall and stood out due to this, with light brown hair, slim build but with a strong look about him. He was watching the dancing with a little smile and I could see he had a cheeky look in his eye even from here, I looked at her, let's go and find out if he's game, I said, bloody fool if he isn't, Jackie said.

We made our way to him I was watching him to make sure he didn't move away but he didn't. We reached him and he looked down at us and smiled as two sexy ladies dressed to kill introduced theirselves and we stood at either side of him and ran our fingers along each of his arms. He smiled at us, a naughty smile and he said, now, why are you two lovely sexy ladies talking to me? Jackie replied, we wondered if you'd like to join my friend Sarah and I fulfill a fantasy we both have? His eyes widened and he looked at us and said, I'd love to as long as it doesn't hurt, and we all laughed I said, oh no, no pain involved, we just want you to take us both to our hotel room and watch me bring Jackie to a mind blowing orgasm and then we want you to fuck our arse's off... do you think you have it in you? He looked at us his eyes taking in our bodies and put one arm around each of us pulled us towards him leant his head to mine kissed me softly but pushed his tongue into my mouth and then did the same to Jackie, stood tall again and said, where's the hotel as his hands lowered to our arses's and he squeezed our cheeks firmly, lead on you dirty bitches.....

fareham

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

You should write one about 4 people a training weekend & a shower!

Great writing, look forward to more

Loving it

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

bradford

We arrived back at the hotel and sneaked Paul back to the room. Jackie and I went back to the bar to buy more wine, chatting the barman up as she did so. Teasing him as she lent over the bar and kissed his cheek as a thank you. Her dress rode up up thighs and I had a wonderful view as it did so, her tight arse and her hold ups on full show, Come on you we have to get to bed, I said as she giggled with the bar man. She turned and said, ok ok, and we got into the lift. I grabbed her and kissed her properly, my tongue opening her lips and my hands were up her skirt feeling for her pussy for the first time, she was so wet and she was shaved and felt so smooth. My fingers pushed into her, she was so tight. If the lift hadn't stopped I would have had her on that floor, my tongue was aching to taste her. We got to the room giggling like school girls, went inside and Paul said, You sound like somethings funny has happened, it has, I said and I went over to him and said taste and put my fingers Id just had inside Jackie to his lips. He licked and said, that taste good which one of you sexy ladies is it? I looked at Jackie and said, hers and I want to taste her so much more.....

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Stirling

I'm enjoying this...

"I'm enjoying this..."

Good just about to write some more..

"I'm enjoying this...

Good just about to write some more.."

But its hard cos it makes me so horny I have to stop and play Naughty girl!!!

Loving it more please

"I'm enjoying this...

Good just about to write some more..

But its hard cos it makes me so horny I have to stop and play Naughty girl!!!"

This is such a horny story very well written and makes me wanna play too

I kissed him and he stopped and said, I think your wish is about to come true, and he nodded his head. I stood up and slowly turned round, Jackie stood there wearing nothing but her hold ups and her tiny thong. Her hair was loose around her shoulders and her finger was on her lip. My eyes went to her tits, they were perfect pert and had the most amazing nipples which we erect and so inviting. Well, she said as she moved her hand and rubbed one nipple, is this what you wanted. Yes, I said softly, and I slipped my dress off my shoulders as I moved towards her, dressed exactly the same. I reached for her as I got close and she moved into my arms.

She kissed me now her tongue teasing my mouth, her fingers brushed against each nipple, pulling them and teasing as she brushed against my stomach. She fell backwards onto the bed and I knelt and looked at her. Your so hot woman, I said as I held her thighs and spread them saying to Paul as I did, You just sit there and watch for a while. Oh don`t you worry I am doing. I pulled my eyes away from Jackie and I turned my head to look at him He was sat on the chair naked, and he was stroking his hard cock softly, Wow!Jackie look what we are going to have fun playing with later, I said and she lifted her head and said, I want that big cock inside me first. Anything you want darling you can have, I said, as I pulled her thong to one side lowered my head and took in her aroma, before I tasted the honey she was secreting under my gaze.

More to come later xxx All my stories Ive written Im gonna put in a book when Im old and unable to fuck anymore..... That will pay for my retirement lol

Hot and horny well written love it

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Great story, Can't wait for more.

bradford

By *ajdaveMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Mmmmmm. More please

By *blecoolerMan  over a year ago

Goole

More on its way just been a bit busy xx try and get some done tomorrow xx

Looking forward to it

Moreeeeeeee

Can't wait for more xx

Really like your stories xx

Two paragraphs in and I'm dripping precum already

So hot!

By *hunkyThighsMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Great start

rock solid reading this

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

OMG that was one horny story my cock is rock hard reading it . Luv that to happen to me

More to come just been really busy sorry x

By *ittletonCplCouple  over a year ago

cannock

Hmm. Liking it to..

I ran my tongue along the full length of Jackie's wet cunt tasting her wetness, her clit was enlarged and her whole pleasure dome was red and swollen as I lowered my head and flicked her clit with my tongue. She moaned softly and I took her clit into my lips and sucked it into my mouth flicking it with my tongue at the same time, my fingers found her wetness and I pushed them into her, feeling for that spot and rubbed it gently. She was pushing her cunt into my face as I felt her let go and she gushed all over my hand, suck it, don't stop, please don't stop, she said, as she pushed my head further into her groin. It was them I felt his fingers rubbing between my thighs searching for my wetness. I changed my position slightly, not stopping my work on Jackie s clit or my fingers fucking her making her moan again and I felt him find my cunt as he pushed two then three fingers inside me. Then I felt him leant across my back and heard him whisper, finish her off I want my rock hard cock deep inside you....

I returned my concentration to Jackie and sucked her a little harder, pushed my fingers in and out of her dripping cunt and felt her orgasm build up, come on honey cum for me, i said and she went over the edge and gripped my fingers with her pussy muscles and soaked my hand again with lots of cum cream. As much as I was aching for Paul to stop finger fucking me I was aching to feel his thick long cock inside me. I licked all Jackie s juice from her thighs, her swollen lips and the little crack in her arse first and as she lay there recovering Paul grabbed my arse lifted me by my hips and pushed his cock in my creaming aching cunt. Fucking teasing bitches, he said, as he pounded into me, filling me stretching me with his big cock, making my tits bounce with his thrust, fuck her Paul, make her gush, Jackie shouted, she had recovered ok as her fingers were rubbing her clit hard showed. The cultimation of licking and fingering Jackie s tight hole and having Pauls big cock pounding into me soon had me cumming, yes, I'm cumming all over your cock, I screamed as I came hard and fast. I felt him pull out of me and he lay back on the bed, ride me Jackie, get your sweet tight cunt on this, he said as he rubbed his cock and Jackie shouted, oh yes please, and she climbed astride him and lowered herself onto his cock. Oh yea, she said softly, as it pushed into her and Paul said, wow,that's fucking tight and she sighed as the length of his cock disappeared into her wet cunt and he said, now ride me darling, and he gripped her hips as she rode gently back and forth till she got it right up her.....

bradford

Horny story making me very wet x

My fav story xx written for my fav man x

Think I need to write another tonight xxx

fareham

Awesome story

Very very horny story

Think I need to write another story. Just 're read this and it started my creative juices flowing ......Sue xx

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

Not just creative juices we hope

"Not just creative juices we hope "

Thanks for the fabs xxx

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

"Not just creative juices we hope