FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First date

First date

By *ustjimmykerry OP   Man  over a year ago

Limerick

The day has finally landed. After months of texting and flirting we finally get to meet. I sit at the hotel bar and order a drink. Slightly nervous to meet her but also very very excited. I order my drink and take a seat down the back in a dark corner. All day I've being thinking of the fun we will have the games we will play and how I'm going to devour every single inch of her super sexy and stunning body. The taught of this makes my cock hard really fucking hard. And as it grows inside my pants I look up and there she is at the entrance dressed like I asked in a short black number and fuck me she looks amazing. I make my way to the bar and get the drinks in. We make our way to the dark corner again. We flirt we talk we laugh and all the time I can feel the passion building and my cock is ready to explode. I can't hold back and after a few minutes i grab you and we kiss for the first time. It's a hungry kiss one that makes my cock throb even more and as I slide my hand up your dress I let my fingers glide over yoir pussy and I can tell that the lady is just as excited as me. We can hear voices all around us but this isn't going to stop me slipping my finger inside you. Wow you're Drenched and you bite on my lip as my finger slowly enters yoir pussy. Then you reach down and squeeze my rock hard cock. That's it baby that's yours tonight to do whatever you want with. Eventually we stop kissing and we decide it's time to hit the hotel room. You agree and we make our way towards the lift. The lift door clothes behind us and as you press for the fifth floor I pin you to the wall and kiss you again. And reach between yoir legs and finger you hard really hard. You have yoir hand on my cock and we just about make it to the room

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic