FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife takes a cherry

Wife takes a cherry

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Posted on here couple days ago about my wife's first time with another guy. This tale takes place about 6 months later, we'd met a few guys in that time and all had had their way with her and I'd enjoyed every wet dirty session. My wife had a wish list, the usual, a black guy, Asian, mixed race, a woman. One thing she had always wanted was a Virgin guy.

We found him on Swinger Heaven, he was 18 (he said but I still think he was younger) and never been with a woman. We chatted with him for a few weeks, exchanged pics - my wife's were ones of her with the other guys she'd had. We began to think he was a fantasist because he'd never commit to a meeting, then out of the blue he said he was in town and wanted to meet. We didn't usually do instant meets but she was keen for this and so we agreed.

He came to the house, he was a tall lad, slim bordering on skinny with fading acne (never saw that in the pics). We sat in the lounge talking, well we talked he was so nervous just had yes or no answers. My wife went sat next to him, he looked petrified but she relaxed him stroking his arm, leaning in close. He started to loosen up then she kissed him. Any nervousness he had evaporated and soon they were deep kissing and his hands were all over her.

She pushed him away and he was panting fit to have a heart attack. She stood up and took his hand leading him up the stairs....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tell us more

Every pubescent boys dream

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

more please

....up in the bedroom and his nervousness returned, he looked at the bed, at my wife, at me, I thought he was gonna bolt but my wife sat on the bed and coaxed him down next to her. I took up my usual position in the chair and settled in as she started kissing him again and he began getting into the mood.

Gradually they moved up the bed so they were led out cuddling and kissing, my wife had unbuttoned his shirt and managed to strip it off him showing off his bony chest, he looked even skinnier. she started kissing his neck and down to his nipples. As she licked and sucked on them he was groaning and squirming, there was a bulge in his jeans and I swear I thought he was gonna cream there and then. But she is an expert in getting the best and eased off kneeing on the bed and pulled her t-shirt off then watching him undid her bra.

His eyes nearly popped out of his head, she had magnificent tits and leant forward dangling them in his face. He didn't need any urging and was on them like a starving man. He had one in his mouth sucking and slurping on her big nipples and the other he was squeezing like he was kneading bread. My wife pulled away and started undoing his belt, he was breathing fast his eyes locked on her tits, she had his trousers open and down before he realised, he'd come commando and as his trousers slipped over his hips his cock sprung free.

Considering how scrawny he looked he had an impressive cock, must have been 7" but thin. My wife knelt there looking at him smiling and just dove down on his cock taking his full length in her mouth....

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

.....she was working his cock, long slow strokes with hand and mouth, he looked to be in shock, his eyes wide, mouth open and just little squeak noises coming out. My wife has a sixth sense of things and stopped tugging on him before he shot his load and kissed her way up his body and cuddled up kissing his mouth again.

Slight interlude but I was rock hard sat in the chair my shorts round my ankles wanking myself.

She pulled away and laying on her back undid her jeans and slipped out of them, they were no both naked and she wrapped herself round him kissing him and rubbing her pussy against his cock. He was panting and getting worked up so she had to slow things down a couple of times but I could tell he would not be holding out much longer. Like I said she had a sense for these things and knew as well so she lay back and spread her legs telling him to fuck her, he looked over at me like he'd only just noticed me, I just smiled at him and said go for it. he nearly fell off the bed in his hurry to climb between her legs, she let him go having teased him to this point and in seconds he was in and pumping away.

I had a birdseye view sat at the end of the bed looking right up between her legs and seeing his long thin cock sliding in and out of her shaved wet cunt. She had her legs hooked over his and her hands on his ass squeezing his cheeks with each thrust. Give him his due he lasted longer than I thought but eventually he was moaning and squirming as he shot his load inside her. He then collapsed on top of her and just lay there, she looked over his shoulder and gave me the thumbs up, another tick off the bucket list.

He was all nervous after he'd wilted and climbed off her, she lay there stroking him and coaxing to see if he had another go in him but I think it had been all to much and we could tell he was wanting to go. He dressed quick all the time thanking her then near ran down the stairs, I saw him to the door but couldnt look me in the eye. I said anytime he's in the area again give us a call (sadly it was a one off never heard from him again).

I went back upstairs and she was led on the bed still naked her hand playing with her cunt. I was out of my shorts and between her legs sliding in on her young lovers juices.

[Removed by poster at 27/03/17 22:46:39]

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

» Add a new message to this topic