FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Real Builder/Customer Fuck

Real Builder/Customer Fuck

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This sounds cliche but all true!

I was asked to sit in at a families to wait for 2 builders due to finish of some work, when they pulled up and came in i instantly thought "oh fuck yes this will be fun pervin on these two as they work" as i wasnt expecting two hot fit groomed yet rough looking asian lads, 1 called Az about 35 tall muscles popping out of his top groomed short beard and a hot scottish accent and the second Lee early 20s scally looking slim cheeky lad. They took measurements and then said theyd be back in 15mins needed to go pick some stuff up! Right i thought im going to have a lil fun and tease with these two! I quickly changed and put my smallest lil jockstrap on and jogger shorts and sure enough they returned!

Lee noticed the lil bit of my crack flashing straight away and i caught a cheeky grin off him minutes later i heard him talking to Az and saying "go and have a look" and Az came down and said to me " can i just show you something upstairs mate " he asked me to confirm on the floor there was a lil rip in the carpet and said it was just to show me it was there before they started work so they didnt do it, ok i thought but bend over too look down to the floor showin all my ass off and top of my jockstrap showing, i coped a look and saw Lee nudge Az and Az literally staring down.

I went back down stairs and sat forward on the sofa....it felt like ages past and i had started to think my luck wasnt in when Az came down alone and said they would have to come back tomorrow and asked if i would be here, i explained no im just standing in for today and he walked forward grabbed his huge bulge and said to me "your gonna have to take care of this today then" and without hestitating i started to feel his bulge and lick it through his trousers, i heard Lee walking down the stairs and pulled back not wanting him to catch ( well i did but was unsure hehe ) and Az said "its cool, dont stop" so i unzipped his trousers and as i did Lee walked in the room and leant up the door and watched, i pulled Lee's rock hard fat cock looked up at him and he winked down at me and i started to slowly suck him off slow long strides up and down his shaft as he stood and moaned "fuck yea lad like that" i was licking his balls when i noticed Lee had his hand down his tracckies rubbing himself watching. Lee grabbed my hair and started fucking my mouth going from fast deep pounds to pulling his dick out completely and slappin it on my tongue before sliding his length back in balls deep making me moan and gag!

He leant forward and put his hand on my ass sayin " letd have a look at this ass lad" having a lil grope before standing me up and bendin me over the sofa on all fours and slowly pullin my shorts down just over my ass and grabbing my ass cheeks and spittin on my hole as he was runnin a finger down my crack and over my hole Lee walked over and pulled his massive dick out, this lad was mayb 23 / 24 and easily had a 8 inch fat dick on him he grabbed his shaft and slid just the tip in my mouth and as i licked i had to stop to moan out as Az had started running his tongue over my hole rimmin me deep, Lee slid the hole length of his dick in my mouth and had the biggest grin on his face as i started to work his dick with my mouth i could feel his cock throb in my mouth as he face fucked me.

Az then stood up pulled on a jonny and said to Lee "ask this lad if he wants my dick right up him" whislt sayin this he slapped his rock solid cock on my ass cheeks pinchin one cheek as he did and Lee looked down at me smilin and i said "god fuck me" and Lee spit down on my hole then on his cock and Lee leant forward his balls in my face and held my ass cheeks as Lee guided his dick in me! He slowly slid the tip of his dick in me stopped and Lee rammed his dick back in my mouth as i was suckin on him Az slid his full lenght i me balls deep slowly til he was fully in and then started to fuck me deep and hard slammin into me Lee spoke up for the first time and said "fuck him mate do him" he loved watchin me takin his mates dick as he was gettin blown! Lee was a hard pounder he had some stamina he didnt seem to slow down at all literally non stop hard fast poundin i could feel pre cum leakin out of my cock.

Non of us were naked all still dresses my shorts round my ankles and jock still on, Lee had his dick out top of his trackies only til he pulled them down and turned over and pulled my head up to his ass and i was rimmin his ass as Az was fuckin me his trousers and undies round his ankles!

Az was still givin me a poundin as he said to me " you like his (Lee) ass " i moaned "fuck yes" as he pulled out of me and i lay down on sofa Lee sat on my chest and slid his dick back in my mouth and Az slid his dick in Lee's tight as and started fuckin him above me as i blew Lee, watchin them fuck was so ho i started wankin off them above me all our bodies so close! We then moved on and Lee lifted my legs round his shoulders and slid his huge dick in me and started fuckin me missionary as he was fuckin me Az slid back into Lee's ass and started poundin him again every pound on his ass made him go deeper into me and my ass! We fucked like this til we were all breathless and sweating and it was Lee who pulled out off me and whilst Az was still fuckin him he shot his hot load all over my face and mouth his hard dick shot a massive load too and Az run a finger over my mouth feedin some of the cum in my mouth before Lee hoped off and Az wanked over my face and blew his load over my face joinin Lee's cum over my mouth and has he did tht i cum in my jocks i could feel it runnin over my cocn n balls in my jockstrap my face covered in both their jizz! I lay there breathless i remember them sayin somethin but i didnt take it in amd heard them both leave as i lay there a few minutes breatheless covered in cum with a huge grin on my face!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic