FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dom or Sub

Dom or Sub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello, so i've played with several couples now and have enjoyed all the occasions but am yet to find a couple who I can meet regularly and who share the same fantasies as me.

I often fantasise about being used and teased by a man and his wife, i'd love to be forced to watch while restrained, made to lick her wet, dripping pussy, before he gets to pound her. In particular i would love to have experience a dom women who controlled both of us men, used us in turns, giving us only what she wanted, making our balls ache and bell ends pulse. I find it a turn on not being in control, and i would love to be forced to eat pussy, watch and take whatever was thrown at me.

Alternatively to this, and quite the opposite scenario i like the idea of helping a wife or fem cuck her partner. I worry though that he wouldn't truly enjoy this.. But if assured he did, i would love force him to watch, make him beg, and use her pussy juices to tease him! I'd also demand she sat on his face, just giving him a scent of her sweet dripping pussy, before making her gush all over it. After she's gushed i'd pound her sopping pussy, while we are both knelt over her face, letting her cum splash on his face as my balls slap into her mound.

Just thought i'd share this with you all!

Guessing most men would enjoy the same?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Would love to be sub to a couple and tied teased and used as required. Pretty much joint top of my wish list

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic