FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Amsterdam

Amsterdam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he big dog OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

This is my first story so bare with me its all true tho

Well finally the day had come me and my female friend finally landed in Amsterdam so was straight to the hotel to drop bags off get changed and get on it we headed to our first coffee shop we decided to go heavy to night seen as it was our first so joints an drinks were flowing we decided to stay longer as the mood was so relaxed as we say there a couple had walked in a sat them self next to us after a while we got chatting most about how long were hear an Wat we planned on doing then the red light had popped up they new alot more as it had been years since I was there and my female friend had never been she was so excited to see it so we both decided to head down together.

So as we got on to the right red it was just window after window of gorgeous girls as we got further down the canal we came across a peep both well I couldn't help myself but to go in for a look to my surprise my friend and couple both wanted to see so we finally found to booths an to our luck they were both next to one another so as I walked in I heard the door close behind me but when I turned around it was the girl from the couple as I turned to leave she informed me here an her husband do this type of thing an that my frined had gone into the booth next to us with her husband so I was like ok ov no idea Wat is happening here do we just watch together well the show had started and I couldn't belive my eyes it was a drop dead gorgeous girl with the perfect everything spinning on a bed playing with her pussy I could feel myself trying to catch my breath this was amazing but as she came around on the bed she got a look at us an decided to come closer to the window to push her tits to the window and rub her clit welli could fee myself getting harder but trying to hold it together as I'm in bed with someone iv just meet but we the booths been so small we were kinda in top of one another but then I felt a hand rubbing my cock but wasn't to sure if it was cause we're so close she then ask if I like this I of course a answer her with a yeah an with that bang she has my cock out and at this stage in like a rock she spits on her hand and starts to slide it back an forward I can't belive it's happening I can feel the heat in the booth build she then with Wat space she has decided to drop an take my cock I'm her mouth an tells me to enjoy the show with having my cock suck I get to watch another girl on a bed playing with her pussy I can feel this women take all my cock down here throat gagging spitting in it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nice go on

By *he big dog OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

So as she was doing that and I was really getting into it at this stage I could feel myself starting to control how fast and how much of my cock she took by wrapping her hair in my hand she didn't seem to mind at all as the time pasted an they more money we put into it I decided to listen to see if I could hear anything from the next booth at first I just heard giggles so I thought could be her nerves making her giggle an with that thought I heard her moan followed by yes again I couldn't belive it is she doing what we are now I was really getting in the mood but as there wasn't enough room in the booths for much more fun I wanted this back to the hotel as soon as possible

nice

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Oh fond memories of those booths.. Fond fond fond memories xx

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

We're heading there next weekend, we'll have to look for these booths.

By *igyingazMan  over a year ago

workington

We tried the booths in the red light last year and loved them. Theirs quite a few and even more video booths there. Very horny place

» Add a new message to this topic