FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > a new woman

a new woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bextra OP   Man  over a year ago

near A1 and 14

she looked very respectable - mid 40s and in a conference setting was hard to see what she looked like.

At luchtime she came past on the way to the buffet and gave me a smile, but nothing more, and the day ended with everyone clearing off.

Arriving at home and logging on to email, a new address popped up and a nice message about enjoying the training and was very good value.

This deserved a reply, and soon after came back another one from her, so how hard do I push this.

A reply and another and that was it.

However when I got to the office the next morning - another from her, the banter was starting.

I included my mobile number on the reply and soon a text came back.

The texts started and then she told me to wait - she was going to ring me.

Out of the office to hear the voice of an older woman, clearly chatting me up, and over the call we arranged to meet half way at a country park for a coffee.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

near A1 and 14

i was there when she drove in and got out. As she got out of the car, she said, am I the one that you remember and not some younger woman... what a turn on a teasing older woman.

She was the one and we pecked on the cheek and then a kiss on the lips. God I was not expecting that she said - you had better sit in the car.

We got in and she explained that she had a great job and friends but no sex life at home, but could not rock the boat, my hardness was dropping off....

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *safantasyfunMan  over a year ago

manchester

near A1 and 14

once said, she then smiled and learned back to say, however if you were not going to rock the boat then we would meet and see what developed. She opened her mouth and I leaned forward towards her and her head came slowly forward for a kiss, lips parted and tongue starting to move very slowly. she was a tease and she loved it.

my left hand fell across her waist and moved slowly up onto her breast, the nipple stiffened instantly to a slight touch. She moaned - god that is lovely and very hot. Pulling back she said not too fast and watched me retreat and my hand slip into her lap. Blue jeans and as I stoked her leg, her legs parted and I felt the indie of her thighs. Wondering if it was too much - but tempted my fingers strayed across her crotch and it was very hot. you are very hot there and she said- I have not had a man do that to me in years, this could get very steamy and complicated...

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Perfect start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice start

Like the sound of this more please

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

near A1 and 14

she leaned over and kissed me and said - follow me and got out of the car.

It was late June and the park was warm in the afternoon sun with some yummy mummys from the area just collecting their kids up to go home and the rush of post 5 dog walkers had not arrived.

as we left the edge of the park on the outskirts of Cambridge, she slipped her hand into my hand and said - do you want me?

I stopped and said yes- but you told me not to rush you as it had been many years. I have changed my mind - lets try and find somewhere quiet where you can re awaken me.

more?

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

Yes, please!

near A1 and 14

we wandered up the track and found the edge of a field with grass and fresh cut crop in it, she pulled me into the field entrance and said - can we hide in here.

We stood just protected by a hedge and not much more, her lips were hungry as they kissed me hard and her hands ran all over my body. I pulled her tight to me using her very pert bum, she was well into her 40s and she later told me 49 but had the ass of a 28 year old.

She moved me back so that she could feel my cock with her hands, nice and getting very stiff she remarked.

She fumbled with my trousers but got them down and peeled open the top of my boxers. I haven't done this in year - fuck in a field and with a stranger, with which she bent over and started to lick the top of my cock very slowly.

Please continue asap !!!!

Tony

near A1 and 14

she came up and said - that is so nice - and feels so naughty.

I started to unbutton her blouse and it fell next to her jumper onto the stubble, a perfect pair of small tits in a white M and S bra greeted me and my hand smoothed over their shape as she reached behind and undid her bra, removing it whilst I carried on a tender and slow exploration of her smooth and well formed breasts. Her nipples were pert and starting to stiffen as I teased one and then the other and then both as I dropped to my knees.

She pulled back

Let me lie down - my legs will not cope as I have gone all relaxed and very turned on.

Loving this

near A1 and 14

as she started to bend down to spread out her jumper, she also undid her jeans and slipped them off, revealing a lovely white ass with a small thong. I stroked it gently as she started to lie down. She looked up at me and said - now pleasure me with your tongue - my husband never does this and it has been 20 years since I have had another man.

what an invitation to go down on a lovely and very attractive woman who had changed from slightly off and demure to a wanting woman who wanted to be in control of ensuring that she was satisfied

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Great so far hope there's more

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Nice

bradford

More please

near A1 and 14

As my mouth came into contact with her knickers, she moaned and lay back relaxing.

Her musk was lovely and a real pleasure to inhale.

She was not trimmed and I could feel her bush under the thin fabric.

My fingers lifted the edge of her gusset and the dampness could be felt on my lips and tongue... I was in heaven

bradford

keep going

near A1 and 14

My tongue brushed against one lip gently and she moaned, not the quiet moan of a woman who had this regularly but a woman who had not been touched for months or years, a sexual tensions that had been building over the passage of time, unfulfilled now about to be released.

My tongue on one side of her gusset and my fingers straying around the other side to touch her lip and follow it up to her clit. More moans and panting and suddenly she came, a gush of wetness, and quivering in her body and panting.

My fingers moved on around her clit which was now very swollen and very tender, electric spasms through her body as my finger then tongue touching it slowly with her knickers straining to the point of seams splitting to allow me access.

Oh just fucking stop and take me now, I want your cock deep in me..... this smart well dressed respectable woman, with a good job, and standing in her community was lying in the middle of a summer field begging to be fucked.

I raised my cock and slowly teased her lips, she strained forward but the stubble and grass beneath her held her back, and then she had me,,,a slow deliberate full length slide in to the full length of my cock, with my balls against her ass.

Fuck that is amazing, it has been years she whispered in my ear as I lay slowly on top of her, don't move I just want to feel you there. One of my fingers started to edge across her breast and as it started to tweak her nipple,she shuddered and came again.....

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Great

near A1 and 14

My cock was straining to be released... my balls were on edge and this amazing woman wanted more.

Slowly I came back to the entrance of now a very wet pussy and started to slide in again.... just slowly it is amazing and you mustn't s stop now she panted.

Her pussy gripped my cock and we started to grind away on each other, minutes passed of long deep hard fucking then she lay back.

Smiling she said... when are you going to come, hard to say i replied as once I get going it can take ages, why?

The 3 men I have had, have always come so quickly and this is amazing.... we need to do it again.

At which point, she slipped me out, sat up and greedily took me into her mouth, some very slow licks and some lovely hand work on my cock and balls took me to the edge and over it into her mouth.

God I just love that she said ....

As we sat up, and started to dress, she looked at her fine wool jumper, fulll of stubble and grass.... well how will I explain that to my husband... it will have to go in the bin.

As we walked back to the cars, from her first outdoor sex session in years, we made plans to meet again, this time at her house,.

More about this if people ask

True story and great memories of a hot summer

More please with maybe some pictures of her to

Definitely more

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Yes more please

bradford

Yes please more

By *im102Couple  over a year ago

guildford

More please and soon if poss

By *blecoolerMan  over a year ago

Goole

Would love more

near A1 and 14

More coming...

near A1 and 14

We got to the cars, and a long kiss goodbye,

She said that she could work from home next week, would I like to come over? And meet there in a more relaxed and comfortable bed? She had to comfirm the date, and would text me.

I clearly accepted the invite but as will all invites, would it arrive and would I see her again.

near A1 and 14

we met many times later and then it all died away, until Monday.

A text arrived and asking me when we could meet again. She had had a package and got early retirement but was still working.

We chatted on the phone and I said that I was working at home on Friday.

She asked to come over - what will happen next, she arrives at 1

bradford

More please

near A1 and 14

she arrived and parked on the driveway and I opened the door. She normally more flat shoes but today was heels, skirt and loose top. As i closed the door behind me, she said - you had better lock that.

The door locked and she dropped her handbag and kissed me full and hard - God I have missed you and want you.

My slight hard on was instantly up, a very sexy late 50s woman pressing against me and demanding full attention.

near A1 and 14

she kissed me hard and then broke away... lead me upstairs she demanded and pleasure me fully.

She had never spoken like this before and had always been very submissive with me taking the lead. Silently I obeyed - picked up her bag and led her upstairs. I pushed the bedroom door open and she commanded me to close the curtains - She did not want the neighbours seeing what she was about to do to me.

bradford

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

wow this is great continue

By *andysteveMan  over a year ago

alfreton

near A1 and 14

Now moved on, and a chance for contributions

She has told me on the phone that she is bored with a non performing husband and wants a real surprise next time which is on trueday ....

Suggestions welcome to what she should have as a suprise and some thing out of the ordinary......

bradford

near A1 and 14

She arrived this morning - all prim and proper - as butter would not melt - her retired husband had said goodbye as she was out for a days work. She stepped into the hall and put down her bag, for a hug and long kiss.

My hands strayed over her bum in a tight skirt and no hint of a knicker line... as the skirt rose, her breathing went up... and I discovered that she was not wearing any.

Stretching my fingers around and under her pert ass her lips were moist and welcoming... what a great start to the day.

bradford

near A1 and 14

She has just phoned me after weeks with no contact - she has friday off and can she come around for a coffee ... more to follow

bradford

» Add a new message to this topic