FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Out of my comfort zone

Out of my comfort zone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *horleygent OP   Man  over a year ago

Accrington

As a straight man who has lived a quite normal, vanilla sex life, my experiences are far removed from my fantasies.

I love the idea of being in a bar and get chatting, quite innocently to a couple. We talk and laugh and it leads to being invited back to theirs for coffee. Typicallythe conversation turns to sex and i confess I'm curious and submissive. They ask if i would like to be their little sub. They tell me to go away and think about it and give me their number. I think of nothing else. Within the hour I've texted back saying a nervous but excited. .. yes. ..

More?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Yes please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going

Yes pls

By *hunderstruckMan  over a year ago

Northampton

[Removed by poster at 18/04/17 13:58:55]

Accrington

They are a nice, clean and decent couple and ifelt comfortable in their company. I thought about little else but i still felt guilty and a little ashamed of myself.

I checked my phone regularly for texts during the day realising i felt a little desperate but couldn't help myself.

I got a text in the evening from the lady telling me they had discussed the idea over tea then in bed and had fabulous sex thinking about it. I became hard immediately. She texted again minutes later to ask if iwould like to join them the following evening. They could start my initiation if i was keen.

Reality hit me and i panicked. Ididn't rely and tried to block the idea from my mind but the excitement and anticipation was too strong in the end.

I relplied a couple of hours later that i would.

She said she would message me again before bed time with what they would expect of me first time. I was so turned on.

It was early evening and iwaited by the phone all night for her reply...

By *revorAndTraceyCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Accrington

When she did reply it was worth the wait. I'd almost given up hope by 11pm when my phone buzzed.

She said there would be a series of texts before icome over explaining what is expected and if i couldn't oblige then not to bother. Another saying if i did agree I'd have punishments if i refused their requests.

I texted back to say i would.

She started by texting the time i should arrive. I was told that when i come in i should go to their bath room, undress and text when I'm only in my boxers. Then wait.

Another text arrived to say i should be prepared to have my first experience of cock. I didn't want to jepardise anything. I agreed.

Interesting story

yes very. more please

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Sounds amazing kore

Accrington

When i was driving over half of me wanted to bottle outand turn back. So nervous. She texted while iwas on the way telling me to bring them some wine. They also suggested i hurry up and be there by 8 or they wouldn't have the whole evening to enjoy. I was ten minutes away from theres. I drove on butterflies buzzing in my stomach wondering what was to come. She seemed to be the one making the decisions. When i pulled up outside there house i was all set to drive off but she seen me and came out the house to greet me. Almost without me knowing, She took the keys off me and locked the door. She grabbed my hand and led me down the drive, skipping and laughing. I'm entering he was there. He took the keys off her and slipped them in his pocket as he said hello. I was too shy to say anything but it was then i realised i was stuck there and they had me.

I was led into the living room and heard him lock the door behind me. ..

By *ub_boiMan  over a year ago

manchester

I think they may be about to teach you a lesson you'll never forget...

Accrington

Happy to continue if you would like

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Sound like the start of my fantasy too

Accrington

They lead me through the house. She is wearing a tight black dress with nylon tights and black heels. He is in expensive figure hugging jeans and a slim fit shirt. Both are very friendly but iknow they are in control. She takes the wine i brought and puts it in the fridge. She tells me when I'm ready i can pour them both a glass. She gives me a bag and indicates where the bathroom is. Tells me to take my clothes offand put them in the bag and leave the bag outside the door and call for it to be collected. It is all so rushed. I take it and go in the bathroom. I can hear them chat in the distance as i undress. Ican't believe what I'm doing but i do it.

When i leave the bag and hear someone take it away to another room, reality hits me. I'm naked, exposed and vulnerable.

Ihear a shout. We are ready for the wine. Come serve us. I hesitate and, as if sensing this, She calls again saying 'right now please. We don't want to have to punish you just yet.'

I gulp and blush and open the door. ..

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

So far so good

Accrington

I walk through the house towards the living room. I cover my groin with both hands. When iget there they are both on the sofa in an embrace. She smiles and tells me to get wine. Two glasses. I have no choice but to show myself as ibring the glasses. They both smile and giggle to see me this way. She takes the glasses and tells me to holds out my wrists. When i do she cuffs me wrists and tells me when i have fulfilled my evening duties ill be able to be uncuffed and have my clothes back.

They sip their wine and stare at me. She slowly opens her legs to reveal her tights and i can see she is wearing no panties underneath. He speaks for the first time. Put your face between her legs and press and smell that pussy. Get used to the smell and feel. You will be there quite a lot tonight he says...

Great post. Looking forward to the rest.

Accrington

I do as he says. My face closes inn between her legs. I can feel the warmth and intimacy. Through her dark nylons I'm able to make out the shape of her pussy lips open slightly. I feel her hands on the back of my head. 'Smell and feel ' she insisted. I can hear them both giggle and i hear her tell him they have found just what they need.

He tells her im hard and she laughs. They kiss as my head is down there. Ican feel her dampness against my face through the nylon and the smell is so intimate and sweet. I feel a hand cup my balls and i know it is him.

I gasp. Our balls, he says. He tells me to stand up again. They have barely started and I'm so hard, nervous and ashamed all in one. ..

Great story

Loving it . More please

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

very good so far & very interesting more

Accrington

I'm guided back and told to stand. She stares at my cock and giggles again but says nothing. Is it to shame me? Put Me in my place?

I dare to ask where my clothes are. She appears stern and tells me that's none of my business. He says when I'm done there. .. for this first time..i might get them back. I blush and panic. She asks if i have seen a real cock before. Knowing what she means on every level i shake my head and look to the floor. She says her man would like me to do the same as I've just done for her.

He stares at me and pulls down his jeans. He is wearing tight boxers and the bulge is so noticeable.

He sits back and lifts one leg over hers and one over the arm of the chair. She indicates for me to drop to my knees and move forward. Smell and feel she said. I've never been this close to a man before. I'm terrified. She already has a hand rubbing between her legs. I'm centimetres away from his groin. They are loving it.

Get used to that too she said. I will be doing far more with it soon. ..

harwich

getting better

Accrington

He holds my head this time. My face pulled against this hard cock. I can feel his balls too on my chin. It is surreal. I try and pull away but I'm not strong enough. I've yet to touch the skin but this is scarily close. She says i must worship everything ive been near.

I can feel he is much bigger than me too. 7 maybe 8 inches.

She tells me i will be sucking it soon to please him and her. I beg them to be nice and gentle. They laugh. He says her pussy will be full too and she will need that cleaning before she is finished. The extent of their needs suddenly hits me. ..

By *ub_boiMan  over a year ago

manchester

Submit to his superior cock and her Feminine power. At first it may be hard, especially if he fucks you hard, but you'll quickly find little ways to please him with your mouth and your boi pussy...

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Enjoying this

Accrington

I hear a tear and glance over. She has ripped open her nylons. I can see her open, exposed pussy. She enjoys watching me watching. More wine she says. He lets me up.

I do as I'm told.

When i return, his boxers are off and his fingers are between her legs. He is much bigger than me.

Make him hard with your mouth she tells me. They pull me towards him and for the first time his cock smothers my face. Lick It she demands. He holds me in place and i do. I gag. I panic. Istruggle. She says to get used to it. Ass and pussy need similar attention. I feel totally trapped and yet secretly thrilled. ..

Loving this

Accrington

She stands up and comes to me. Stand up she tells me. Suddenly she grab my cock.

Everytime you refuse me this gets pulled or squeezed she says.

I nod to show i understand.

She bends over and pulls at her tights. Ass now she insists. Lick It! As i do as she says he suddenly parts my legs firmly. . And i then feel a hot tongue between my own bum...

Such a decidely horny fantasy

Accrington

She is now so wet and hot. My face is sticky and glowing from her juices. His tongue pushes into me and i jump as he explores between my legs.

She cannot wait any longer. Get him on the bed she demands. I want him under us as we fuck. I want him to see your big tool thrust until me. Iwant you to fill my pussy with cock then cum.

I'm manhandled into the bedroom and put in place. I struggle and that just results in a firm cock squeeze and a warning.

I lie with my head at the end of the bed and she straddles me. Her dripping slit just above my face. I feel her tits rub against my tummy and her hands playing with my cock. Then her mouth envelop it.

If that isn't all too much for me to take in, i feel his presence. He grabs her waist and hips and his large erect cocks looms above me, rubbing her lips ready to part them and push into her. I'm so vulnerable and they are loving it...

bradford

More please

harwich

So horny now

My long term fantasy mmmmmmm

Accrington

His thick cock parts her pussy just above my face and i hear her gasp and grab hold of my own hard shaft tightly. He moves slowly in and out of her, stretching her, making her so wet. Occasionally He pulls out of her and she lowers herself to be licked.

He fucks her for what seems like an age. Fast then slow. Hard then gently. She leads him. It is almost as if I'm not there until she needs a tongue.

Eventually she looks back and tells him to fill her with his cum.

He quickens again until he is slamming back and forth into her.

Iknow he is building to come. She leaves me alone. She tells me I'm not cumming. He is.

At last i feel and see him buck and tense before emptying himself deep inside her. He squeezes every last drop before crashing on the bed beside her.

Let him clean you he says. Don't worry she replies. Every last drop.

I panic as i look up and see how wet and sticky she is. She begins to lower herself down onto my face. .

harwich

By *r_and_MrsxxCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Keep this going. Has my precum flowing

Am I the only girl who finds this very horny?!

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

A fantastic story, made me so hard. I'd love to be the sub, any couples need a sub to be trained like that!?

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

WOW. Extremely well written and so hot, my fingers are working overtime

East Lancashire

[Removed by poster at 23/04/17 08:23:03]

Accrington

Everything here has been new to me. To reach this point of the evening ican only guess how long I've been there. 2 hours? 3? I simply have no idea. I had wondered where they would take it. I had even imagined this situation but never dreamed it would happen. And yet, here i was, trapped and facing a hot pussy full of cum.

She let some drop onto my face. Itried to move out the way but it was pointless. She lowered herself further until my nose was touching her pussy and i could see and smell everything. She clenched her muscles and it oozed out of her. I could tell she was in no mood to go easy on me. Lick me She demanded. Every fuckin drop. Icould hear myself pleading for leniency but no chance. She gripped my cock tight. Eat it she insisted. I Had no choice. I licked and sucked as instructed. The taste would stay with me forever as would the shame.

Eventually she moved off me and laughed. The two of them worn out and crashed out on the bed. Me lying beside them, naked and erect. Exposed and sticky all over. I prayed they would finally untie me. ..

harwich

I hope they keep you there . This is so fucking horny

Accrington

More to come. A twist yet.

Accrington

I hope a couple come to my rescue lol

wow

bradford

Atherstone

This is such a sexy story

Wish I could find a couple to do that to me

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Loving this !!

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

" Loving this !!"
love same senario with you sexy hot pair xxx

Accrington

I laid there still naked and, as ibecame more aware than ever, still tied.

You don't get to cum here she informed me, laughing. You can take care of yourself later. You are only here for our pleasure.

And with that, they both got up and offthe bed. Icould do nothing but lie there and wait.

I heard the shower running and the pair of them getting in together. I could hear giggling and kissing. They must have been away 10 minutes or more. Eventually they returned in dressing gowns and sat on the bed.

Do you enjoy being our slave she said. I nodded. I couldn't upset them.

Good he said. We have really enjoyed it and we have different assignments for you going forward. Will you? I nodded again.

She took out her phone and opened the camera. We have some memories of the night she said. She showed me photos. Dozens of them. Taken of me doing everything idreamed i never would have.

So long as you please us these will be our little secret she laughed.

We are going to let you go now but we want you to tell us two evenings you are free next week he said. We have another evening planned for you. We want our little toy to make us happy again.

Untied, clothes returned, i quickly got dressed and rushed out to my car. They even laughed and waved bye. I was ashamed and scared. Embarrased and felt dirty. But also so turned on. As soon as i got in i pulled down my trousers and masturbated furiously thinking of all that had happened.

Later, In bed, i got a text. It simply said. .. two evenings next week. Which?

All the same emotions came back to me and my heart beat fast.

I couldn't help myself. I texted back wednesday Friday.

Within seconds i got my reply. We will be in touch soon then.

I was hard again straight away. Yo my shame i played again. What had i started?

More please

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Love it

bradford

Accrington

Nothing happened over that weekend and i tried to put it to the back of my mind. I tried to put it down as a one off experience. A one I'd never forget but never talk about with anyone either.

Four days had passed and nothing. I resisted any thought of texting them. I thought I'd just go back to normal. And then. ..

Tuesday evening i got another message. All it said was. .. come over as promised tomorrow at 7.30. Don't be late.

All those emotions came rushing over me again. Panic being the overriding one.

Ididn't know what to do. What to text or what to think.

A couple of hours later i replied with a 'are you sure I'm what you want ' text. Trying to give myself a get out. Within minutes I'd got my reply. No excuses. No cowardly answers. Be here at 7.30 as requested. Be prepared to serve as before.

I'm total panic ididn't know what to do or say.

A further text came back. Confirm you will attend for duty NOW.

Shamefully I replied. . yes.

What had I got myself into? I thought.

Mmmmmmm interesting

More please

Accrington

I drove to the house as promised. The photos of me praying on my mind. All icould think about was the last time and what iwas expected to do and could i do it again? I pulled up outside and she was there waiting at the door. She was looking stunning I her figure hugging black dress. She seemed dressed for the occasion.

She led me in without speaking told me to do as before. Naked in the bathroom and click my own cuffs on after leaving my clothes in the bag beside the door.

Like a nervous lapdog i did as i was told. He was nowhere to be seen.

I noticed myself in their bathroom mirror. What was i putting myself through? The bag was taken away again and there i was again. Exposed, vulnerable and unprepared.

I expected the same again. I was wrong.

She called me down and i set off to see them. Only this time, i was stopped in my tracks on the way downstairs. Icould hear voices. More than hers. More than two.

Just gets better

Accrington

Hearing the noise from the bathroom door they must have known I was on the way. He called from the living room. Don't be shy. Get yourself in here. We have friends who want to meet you.

Ididn't want to but I walked through bright red and trying to cover myself up again. When i arrived, I was greeted by my known couple who sat holding hands on the sofa. To their right was another lady. Big breasted, confident looking and sporting a huge grin. She said something to them and they all giggled. I stood frozen.

In the armchair to her right was another man. Tall looking, medium build, smart with short grey hair. He just smiled. I imagined he was her other half. Finally, on another chair to the couples left, was a shorter, stockier man. He seemed a little older than the others and his eyes were fixed on me. Not quite a dirty old man but something about him worried me all the more. I felt exposed and silly. That was their want I'm sure.

She was the first to speak..

As Oliver said

Can I have some more please

Accrington

I wonder if any couples are reading this thinking. .. yes please!

Accrington

She said she wanted her friends to see her new toy. She said i had been the topic of conversation in the club the previous weekend and someasked to meet me.

She told me they agreed and invited them over. She even seemed to suggest there were others for the future.

She went round the group and introduced them. She explained the couple were very much like them and they both readily agreed saying they might be wanting their own little plaything after tonight.

She said the other man was invited because he was very curious too and wanted to see everything. She also said he was gay and not into ladies at all. This made me gulp and worry all the more. I noticed he had not taken his eyes off me and he kept smiling at me. I desperately tried to avoid his gaze.

Come over here the second lady said. Let me see you.

I did as iwas told. ..

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great encounters - more to come!

Accrington

They were all sipping drinks and watching on eagerly to see what she would do. She had their permission to do as they pleased.

As i stood in front of her, she moved my hands away and started stroking my hard cock with the demand that idon't dare cumand if i show any signs she will stop.

As i stood their she told me she loved hearing about what they had said about me. She wanted the same. Two pussies full of cum today she said.

She asked if i enjoyed it. I just nodded out of fear really. One hand held my bum and a finger explored between the cheeks. I jumped.

They were loving it. Virgin bum She said. The others laughed.

Nice peachy bum i heard the strange man say from the other side of the room. Can i have piece of it he said.

My owners smiled and said maybe. If he was good. I tensed and reddened all the more. The second woman had stopped stroking now. She had lifted her feet onto the chair and had parted her legs. No panties. Quite hairy too.

The natural look she said. I'd like your tongue in there now please. And don't come up until I'm dripping and ready for a real cock. I dropped to my knees and did exactly as told. ..

By *hunkyThighsMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Nice well written as well.

I want to meet a cpl like these lol

A very good story . Please keep it going

Accrington

While I was between her legs i could hear the others undressing and moving around. Pausing briefly, i noticed them all playing with each other or themselves as they watched on. My lady was now so wet and swollen. She held my head close then pulled it away as she panted and gasped. Her man and my couple were enjoying each other. Her in the middle of the sofa with him kissing her and the other fingering with vigour.

The other man remained in his seat playing with himself. Staring at me.

Time to move to the bedroom everyone? My owner suggested. Everyone, bar me, agreed. ..

bradford

Accrington

We moved upstairs and into their large room. All naked. They circled around me laughing. The two couples then jumped on the bed and kissed and cuddled and swapped and played with each other. The single guy stood by watching. He was hard now. He was a chubby man with a belly and quite hairy too. His cock was not huge but i feared him. His balls hung down and the signs of old age were upon him.

The four of them on the bed turned to face him and me. They sat up on the pillows in a tangle of bodies.

They called him by name. Do you want to play with our young sub? She asked. Be gentle he is new. I'm sure he will be good to you.

The man smiled and approached me.

He came close and held my face. Icould feel his cock press against me. My hands were tied. One hand then reached down to my cock. I sensed he was so excited and couldn't help thinking that he rarely gets any sex never mind this situation.

I tried to pull back but he held firm. Don't struggle dear he muttered. The others watched on smiling.

Kiss him yelled one lady.. and he did. Tongue pressing into my mouth and hand holding my cock tight. I felt helpless.

He pushed me back on the bed and ran his hands all over me. The others egged him on. ..

More please

Hhhhmmmm

bradford

Atherstone

harwich

good story.

Wow

By *bhbiloverMan  over a year ago

CHESTERFIELD

Fulfilling my fantasy ... I love to be sub to a strong leader!! ..... please please continue!! ??

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

fantastic

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Great so far

Its a great story just wish it was me being used and abused.

please can we have more of this fantastic storyit made me so hard and hot your a lucky boy

xxxx

Accrington

I was aware that the other four had stopped to watch. I couldn't push him off and he was lying beside me then on top. His legs wrapping around me. Kissing quickly and everywhere. Hand on my cock and balls.

Ithink he wants you i heard someone say. Giggling and laughing. His cock was pressing against me. He gyrated and thrusted against my leg and tummy.

Ithink he wants to suck you said the other lady. It was clear this man was so excited and keen to impress the others. Almost thankful for the invite and attention. He climbed up on me. His balls above my face. He rubbed himself on me. Trying to get his cock near my mouth and rubbing on my lips. I struggled but to no avail.

He was so excited and could contain himself no more. He cum hard. All over me. They were loving it...

bradford

Accrington

He collapsed on the bed and groaned and gasped. He turned to look at me and smiled. Cum too quick that time he said.

Don't worry old boy, There will be other times my male owner said. Oh no. How long do they plan to use me? To make matters worse the lady interjected. ..i have some lovely pictures of that too.

My mind raced. What else were they planning? The four of them hadn't started yet and here i was dripping in cum from a dirty old man. He wasn't quite finished either. He started to run his hand over my chest. Rubbing in sticky, thick droplets of cum. He rubbed the rest over my face and on my lips and pushed his fingers into my mouth. His hand was back on my cock as he tried to kiss me again.

Don't hog him said second lady from the other couple. He has a lot to do yet before his evening is over. The man sighed but done as he was told. He crashed on a nearby chair and my relief was palpable. Next thing iknow ifelt a hot sponge on my face.

My lady was cleaning me and getting rid of the now drying cum.

Seeing how grateful i must have looked she soon clarified.

We need you clean before you get dirty again. I knew this was far from the end of my evening...

By *ilfandme206Couple  over a year ago

North Kerry

Fantastic story keep it going

Accrington

They showed the older man towards the shower room. He went off quickly. Idon't think he wanted to be away long or miss out one anything.

The other four were soon back on the bed enjoying each other. Hands and mouths wandering. Fingers inside the ladies and in turn they pleasured the men by holding and stroking their ever growing cocks. Both men were bigger than me and the girls were enjoying them greatly. Atter awhile they parted and sat back. My lady owner spread her legs wide and demanded my tongue. Make me so wet she insisted. If I'm not cumming in 5minutes you are getting a spank from each of the other 3 she laughed.

And i want the same after the other lady giggled.

And that's all before we tell you what's next said my male owner. And if you don't please or do as you are told? Our showering friend will have his way and it won't just be a kiss or a cuddle he want.

They laughed again. I flushed again. Fear spread over me. Of course I knew exactly what that meant. ..

harwich

Loving it . More please

Fantastic

bradford

Accrington

The two couples started playing again and the two ladies swapped their men. Lovely to feel the shape and size of a new cock i heard the other women tell the man.

She gasped as he entered her on the bed. She lay with legs wide open and he was soon inside her. Her pussy was more than ready and he groaned as he felt the warm, wet lips tighten around his shaft. Not to be outdone, my female host offered the man herself from behind. He took the invite and grabbed her hips before sliding into her. She pulled and played with her tits with one hand asthe other reached back and cupped his balls.

The other man spoke first.

Get behind me and fuck my arse.

I wasnt expecting that. I wasnt even sure I could!

Do it now she demanded. If You don't, it willbe you on the receiving end!

Could I? I was in shock. I froze.

harwich

getting interesting

Nice twist

By *exyback12345Man  over a year ago

manchester

Good story !

bradford

Dudley

Very interesting twist

By *ilfandme206Couple  over a year ago

North Kerry

Stop your whimpering man and shove it up his arse

Great story so far keep going

By *mu96Man  over a year ago

Douglas

Great story so far can't wait for more

Accrington

Reluctantly, i moved myself up the bed into a kneeling position. My cock had been hard then softand up and down all evening depending on what was being done to me or what i was being asked to do. I was hard now but i was terrified of losing it as i got close. The consequences of losing it and failing were even scarier. He pulled out of her and let her carry on playing with herself sat up the bed, watching on. I couldn't believe what i was doing.

He reached back and added lube to his ass. Push in quick he insisted. My hands were cuffed and i was wobbling on the bed. The other two were still fucking on the other side. .. watching us.

I got behind him, closed my eyes and pushed. Ifelt myself start to enter him. It was so tight. His ass gripped me and he moaned and pushed back and forth onto me. Again i felt ashamed and dirty.

Itried to keep my eyes closed and concentrate on other fantasies but his shouts and moans kept me in that place. Harder he shouted. She egged him on. As he was building to immense pleasure the nightmare happened. I felt myself lose the erection. I was going soft! The more i tried the faster i drooped. He felt it too. No no no. You bastard. No.

She laughed. The others too.

He didn't and neither did I. I sensed what was coming next. ..

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

yes xxx

Omg my perfect meet x

Any couple want to use me, please message

bradford

Great story making me so horny

Atherstone

harwich

wonder if ur going to get what many of us think you are?

Wish I was gonna get what he is

Accrington

Useless bastard i heard him mutter as he crashed down on the bed. He wasnt to be disappointed for long. I sat back in shame and looked down at my limp cock.

I noticed the other lady join my female owner at the top of the bed and crash out laughing. Still hard, my male owner arrived, standing proud behind the other man. He was there to finish what id barely started.

With the help of a little more lube, He eased himself into the other man. He seemed much bigger than me and the other guy felt it but didn't try to stop him despite the obvious didcomfort at first.

The girls were playing and watching as the two men bucked back and forth.

Iwatched in shock feeling pretty useless. Suck him as he is fucked said my owner. It was clear she meant me. Terrified, i moved up the bed wondering how this was going to end.

Just then, i noticed the other man stood at the door, showered and half wrapped in a towel. The girls noticed too.

Want to help and join in? She called over to him. He nodded.

By *ereforgigglesMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Loving this story!

I need to hear more.

bradford

Kinky

Accrington

He came over to the bed and stood over me once again. Dripping from the shower. He had barely bothered to dry, so keen to not miss out. Watching the other two men had him firm again and he was playing with himself to get even harder.

Virgin ass my owner told him. A firm tongue might help loosen him up.

Still cuffed, i couldn't do much when he pushed me on my back and then parted my legs forcefully. He held my knees apart and bend down and let his mouth explore my cock and balls. I could feel his whiskers on my balls and then he moved further down . Seconds later ifelt a surge of tension and reluctant pleasure as hours tongue pushed into me. Icould hear the others urging him on again.

She said it was turning her on so much.

Lick me as he licks you she cried and within seconds she was up, over the bed and straddling my face.

Iwas so turned on even though i was desperate to pretend otherwise. ..

Loving this story . Gets me hard each time a new part is added

bradford

Accrington

By this point i was living by the second. I was not even thinking of leaving just what would happen next.

His tongue was in me now. Nothing had been there before and it felt amazing but i was terrified of anything bigger. At the same time i was made to be distracted by a very wet and demanding lady over my face.

As i licked and concentrated, so did he. I knew he was wanking at the same time. It was such a turn on.

She bucked and pressed on me. She gasped hard and when she cum on me i felt her pleasure and a wave of satisfaction rushed through me. For all this humiliation and shame I was delighted to have pleased my owner. I wanted to do it more and more. ..

Atherstone

Like where this might be going

bradford

Dudley

Accrington

Need some extra lube? She said to him as she squatted over me, sweating and shaking. I can't really explain what i felt next but It was like nothing I'd felt before.

I felt a very wet finger explore my rear and enter me. I gasped in shock and a little pain too. The pain eased and i relaxed. He continued to ease into me and the others all urged him on.

Can I fuck him? He begged her.

I looked up at her and she looked down smiling.

Ok She said.

bradford

East Lancashire

This is such a sexy story its getting better & better would luv to be part of this sexy group of friends

gets better all the time xxxxx

Accrington

"This is such a sexy story its getting better & better would luv to be part of this sexy group of friends"

Id love it to come true. You never know who might be reading! More later. ..

Accrington

It can't have lasted for more than a minute. He must have been so excited and eager. I knew she was filming it and i couldn't do a thing about it. I couldn't even catch my breath. He must have used a lot of lube because everything was so slippy and sticky. He also must have loosened me up so much the pain or discomfort was no where near as bad as I expected.

He had lifted and parted my legs to get into position and I felt what a knew was his cock push against me. He had both hands on the bed and his sweaty face looking down on me. The others were all watching in awe. Any struggle by me was quickly pushed away as he jerked and wobbled over me until, after such a short amount of time, He cum for a second time. I felt him buckle and gasp before he crashed down over me. He must have been embarrassed as he didn't stay there long. He climbed off and made for the shower room again.

I couldn't move. I thought i would have hated it but i didn't. A wave of guilt ran through me.

I was straight and yet here I was enjoyed this.

The second lady came over. I thought she was going to comfort me but she merely said how turned on she was. She wanted licking before it was her turn to be fucked. Yet again, before I had time to think, she was over and on me. I must admit, I was so horny I wanted to eat her pussy all night. I knew it wouldn't be the end until they were all satisfied...

Atherstone

Wow

What an amazing story, what I would do to experience something similar........

Cant wait to read more of this story its so horny & id luv to be part of this group mmm

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Fantastic story, fantastic fantasy what a great couple to meet!!

bradford

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Very hot

Love to be fucked like that

Accrington

This time she was very wet and very swollen ready for whatever the men had for her. My mistress was also about to be fucked again by the other man.

For the next hour or so I lay there in a daze as they took turns fucking each other above and around me. My tied hands and nudity prevented me from moving anywhere.

By this time the other man had returned. He was semi clothed and more relaxed but he enjoyed watching the others.

Amidst groans by mistress through him her phone.

Record us cum now she gasped. Then record him licking and swallowing every last drop of cum she added, smiling. Here it was happening again and there is nothing I can do i thought.

What have i got myself into?..

This is getting hornier all the time

harwich

East Lancashire

Atherstone

Kinkyfuckery , we love that

bradford

By *ammccan123Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Wow just wow.. got me all worked up reading this

Dudley

Accrington

The taste and feel of cum was not one I even really thought id experience and yet here I was feeling it drop onto my face and my body. Into my mouth and rubbed on me by demanding hands and fingers. It was even smeared onto my cock as the pulled and played with me. It was late when they all collapsed on the bed drained and dirty.

Hardly without words iwas untied and handed my clothes. I hadnt cum myself. They wanted that me that way. Constantly aroused and on edge.

As i quickly dressed and rushed to the door she told me she would be in touch in the next few days. She had another task for me.

I drove away feeling like i was in too deep. That feeling was made all the worse when i got home to find a text and attached video clip. It showed me being fucked by that man. The text was from her. It just said... we enjoyed that.

In the house, my phone buzzed again. I looked down and it was from an unknown number. It just said.. that was amazing. I want you again.

It was him and he had my number now! I went straight to bed but I didn't sleep. Could I? Would I? Did I have a choice?

I hated to admit it but i enjoyed the night imnensely.

Horny now!!! I'm so hard